[00:05.78]Come on, bomb-disarming robot. You're our Iast hope. 快点,拆弹机器人,现在就指望你了 [00:11.14]Red wire, Blue wire, Black is usually the ground, 红线、蓝线,黑线一般是接地线 [00:15.82]So much pressure, 机器人

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-辛普森一家

Mail's here. Let's see. 邮件到啦,来看看有什么 Mom, you got a new Zoobook. 妈,新一期的《动物园那些事儿》 Ooh, it's the penguin one. 喔,这期是讲企鹅的 Looks like you boys got a package. 你们有一个包裹 It's f

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Unbelievable. Where's the sense of style, stagecraft? 难以置信。有没有审美和技巧啊 What do you want? 你找什么 Mm, I-I left my backpack. 我的背包落在这里了 How do you know so much about bombs anyway? 你怎么会了解这么多

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Daughter Finds Kidney for Her Dad Through Facebook Page 女儿通过Facebook为重病父亲匹配到合适肾脏 When Michigan resident Jeff Charters and his family received the news that it may take five years to get a kidney transplant through the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Phil一直认为自己是非常民主的老爸,所以他对儿子Luke用BB枪打了女儿Alex并没给予处罚,而妻子Claire的意见则刚好相反。Jay对于年轻妻子Gloria和前夫所生的孩子Manny时不时地犯傻感到无可奈何。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》 二: [Scene: the dream is over, and Po gets up to work.] -Dad: Po! Get up! Po,快起床! Po. What are you doing up there? Po,你磨蹭啥呢? -Po: Nothing. 没啥。 Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Todd: OK, Keri, I've heard you talk about your father quite a bit. He sounds like a very interesting man. Can you talk a little bit about him? 克丽,听说你经常谈论起你父亲。他似乎是个有趣的人。你能跟我们讲讲他吗? K

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: OK, Keri, I've heard you talk about your father quite a bit. He sounds like a very interesting man. Can you talk a little bit about him? Kerri: Sure. My dad's name is Robert and he's an interesting guy. He's retired now and lives in Oregon and

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

What do you think it's for? 那东西是干嘛用的 It's hard to say. 很难说 That flat space on top kind of reminds me of an aircraft carrier. 顶上的水平区域让我想到了航空母舰 Whatever it is, it's not impenetrable. 管它呢,又不

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

You should get that hand looked at. 你手上的伤应该去找医生看看 They've been a little busy in there. 他们在里面忙着呢 Thanks for what you did back there. 之前在那边,谢谢你帮忙 It was all your dad. 多亏了你爸 Yeah,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Web user sysev7n was cleaning out her fathers photographs at their home in Chengdu when she spotted the old snaps. Compared to a series of photos taken on a recent family holiday, the woman noticed that her parents looked like they haven't aged a day

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Children can make some pretty lofty statements and grand promises. And an 8-year-old boy who promised to get his dad his dream car was no exception but then he actually made good on his word. 孩子们会许下重大承诺,一名8岁的男孩也不例

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

讲解 Today's key word is Riceball Riceball 饭团 In Japan, it is also called O-nigiri or o-musubi. It is a Japanese food made from white rice formed into triangular(三角形的) shapes and often wrapped(包裹) in seaweed(海苔). 我们的

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

讲解 The film we are going to recommend to you today is The Croods The Croods 疯狂原始人 这是一部喜剧动画,超级搞笑又有爱,很适合全家一起看哦。 And the key word in this film is Family F-A-M-I-L-Y. Here is an example

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Again he felt and fumbled at the pig. 波波再次探手摸了摸小猪, It did not burn him so much now; still he licked his fingers from a sort of habit. 炙热的烤猪不再那么灼烫,他习惯地又吮吸了一下手指。 The truth at len

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Hyperbole是一种修辞手法,意思是夸张,是运用丰富的想象力,在客观现实的基础上有目的地放大或缩小事物的形象特征,以增强表达效果的修辞手法。为了启发读者或听者的想象力和加强所说

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Robert, I don't like the idea of this. It's gonna be OK. 罗伯特,我觉得这不是个好主意。没关系的。 Yeah, well, how long will you be gone? 好吧,你要去多久 A few weeks. Maybe more, depending on what I-- 几周,也许更久,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Well, thank you very much, ladies. 感谢你们俩全家啊,小姐们 My man was barely in when I got pulled out. 我男人才刚进入,我就被拉出了 I would like to apologize to everyone for taking the bang out of the bus, 我想给大家道个

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

释义: (Please) Stop ... ing! 停下! 前文中的 stop ... ing 为祈使句,尤其常用作 stop ... ing!的形态。相反,Don't stop ... ing 表示不要停下某事,即继续做某事。 例句: Stop being lazy. You need to study har

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

When her eyes were closed and her breathing deep and steady, 待她闭上双眼,呼吸变得深沉而规律, Tyrion slid out from beneath her, gently, so as not to disturb her sleep. 提利昂轻轻地从她体下抽身离去,惟恐打扰她好梦

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》