陨落星辰第一季 第69期:老爸的表扬
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
You should get that hand looked at.
你手上的伤应该去找医生看看
They've been a little busy in there.
他们在里面忙着呢
Thanks for what you did back there.
之前在那边,谢谢你帮忙
It was all your dad.
多亏了你爸
Yeah, he said that you knew a different way into the hospital.
他说另辟蹊径潜进医院是你的功劳
Through the nurses' locker 1 room.
从护士衣帽间穿过去
I used to hang out with them during their cigarette breaks.
以前护士偷闲抽烟时,我经常跟她们混在一起
So when you were visiting your aunt at the hospital, you were hanging out with the nurses?
这么说你去医院探望姑姑的时候,其实都是在跟护士一起玩儿
Something like that.
差不多吧
陨落星辰第一季
Friends with all the drug dealers 2 in town, all the nurses in the hospital
跟城里毒贩子称兄道弟,在医院里跟护士鬼混
You must have been one popular girl.
你以前真是社交女皇啊
I had cancer when I was 16.
我十六岁时候得了癌症
So...one of the doctors told me to smoke pot to
然后有个大夫让我抽大麻
You know, for the nausea 3, whatever.
你懂的,治恶心什么的
And, um, so I'd go to this guy's house, and...
然后我就去他家了
he would, like, show off for me, I guess.
他要给我展示展示
I don't know why.
不知道当时怎么了
I wasn't looking so good in those days,
我那阵看着挺惨的
with the whole no hair from the chemo and everything.
化疗化的大光头什么的
What kind of cancer?
哪一种癌症
It was bad.
很难治愈
Had a 50/50 chance.
只有一半的生还机会
Those odds 4 make you think differently.
这样的几率下想法肯定不一样了
I'm glad you made it.
很高兴你熬过来了
Dad, guard told me Ben pulled through. How is he?
爸,警卫告诉我本挺过来了,他怎么样了
He's still unconscious 5.
他还在昏迷中
Probably until sometime 6 tomorrow.
也许明天就能醒
We got him back.
我们把他救回来了
You did.
是你救的
You got him back.
是你救他回来了
You were incredibly brave tonight.
今晚你真是太勇敢了
And I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到十分自豪
I know, dad.
我懂,老爸
You don't know. That's okay.
你不懂。没关系
You don't know.
你不懂
You don't know what it's like to be a father...
你无法体会作为一名父亲的感觉...
and to see your son grow into a man.
看着自己的儿子成长为一名男子汉的感觉
He's still your kid, but...a man, like you...
他依旧只是你的孩子,但是却已经是个男子汉,就像你这样...
and in so many ways...better than you.
而且在很多方面...甚至更胜于你
I'm not. Hey, it's what we want.
我不是。别谦虚,这就是我们期望看到的
We want you to be better.
我们期望你能更优秀
n.更衣箱,储物柜,冷藏室,上锁的人
- At the swimming pool I put my clothes in a locker.在游泳池我把衣服锁在小柜里。
- He moved into the locker room and began to slip out of his scrub suit.他走进更衣室把手术服脱下来。
n.商人( dealer的名词复数 );贩毒者;毒品贩子;发牌者
- There was fast bidding between private collectors and dealers. 私人收藏家和交易商急速竞相喊价。
- The police were corrupt and were operating in collusion with the drug dealers. 警察腐败,与那伙毒品贩子内外勾结。
n.作呕,恶心;极端的憎恶(或厌恶)
- Early pregnancy is often accompanied by nausea.怀孕期常有恶心的现象。
- He experienced nausea after eating octopus.吃了章鱼后他感到恶心。
n.让步,机率,可能性,比率;胜败优劣之别
- The odds are 5 to 1 that she will win.她获胜的机会是五比一。
- Do you know the odds of winning the lottery once?你知道赢得一次彩票的几率多大吗?
adj.失去知觉的,不省人事的;无意识的,不知不觉的
- She was unconscious but her heart was still beating.她已经不省人事,但脉搏还在跳。
- He was unconscious of his mistake.他没意识到自已的错误。