两人恋爱进入稳定期以后自然会想要把对方介绍给自己的家人,有时候孩子喜欢的人,老妈却不一定看得上,于是就有了老妈看到儿子女朋友时候的老妈表情。 Mom look is the look you get when your

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Unit 12 how to talk to your parents You may just need help relating to your parents or you mainly talk to them something difficult. By the way,read on. Here's how: 1.Find time that you and your parents can be comfortable and relaxed together. 2.Make

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Our new series: Mum and Dad, We Need To Talk. It is the dreaded conversation started for adults children who find themselves in a difficult position as caregivers of our parents as they get older. Well, today's topic is driving. How do you know when

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

-So if you come at from a medical perspective, if you come up with things, say like, Mom, how does that new prescription affect your driving, or what did your doctor new prescription for glasses or what did your doctor say about that medication, is t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Life is short, and if you ever come across a beautiful, exciting, crazy moment in it, you gotta seize it while you can before that moment's gone. 人生苦短,如果有机会碰到美丽、激动、疯狂的时刻,就得在那一刻消失之前紧紧

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

Okay, well, we should go. Our time's up. 好吧,我们该走了。时间到了。 Yeah, but--what? You just got here. 这么快要走啊,你才刚到呢。 Well, I think I'm done for today. 我今天已经听够了。 Boy, I've dreaded the day yo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

You may just need help relating to your parents or you mainly talk to them something difficult. By the way,read on. Here's how: 1.Find time that you and your parents can be comfortable and relaxed together. 2.Make sure no one is focusing on something

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Benji Hughes - Waiting for an Invitation Lady so black Like a million cemetery lawns I don't even try anymore Keeping up with the headstones Maybe I've been waiting too long, too long For somebody to throw my kinda party And I know, I'm too old Stadi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Regina Spektor - Better If I kiss you where it's sore If I kiss you where it's sore Will you feel better, better, better Will you feel anything at all Will you feel better, better, better Will you feel anything at all Born like sisters to this world

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

【生词预览】 quarrel 争吵, impress 使钦佩 【笑话原文】 WhoseFatherWastheStronger? WillandBillwerequarrellingaboutwhosefatherwasthestronger.Willsaid,Well,youknowthePacificOcean?Myfather'stheonewhodugtheholeforit.Billwasn'timpressed,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Im here now with Josh Radnor, you all know him best from the sitcomhow I met your mother, hes also making his mark in the movies, writing, directing and starring a new film liberal art, its about a 30 something romantic goes back to his old college a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

According to reports about the Adrian Peterson felony abuse indictment, Petersons 4-year-old son pushed another of Petersons sons off a video game. Peterson then retrieved a tree branch called a switch stripped off its leaves, shoved leaves into the

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Call it a daddy-daughter date night. With beer. And root beer. And hair braiding. 就叫它父女约会之夜吧。有啤酒。有根汁汽水。还有梳辫子。 Beer and Braids is an event dreamed up by Denver, Colorado salon owner Calli Huebl-Bod

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

《美国偶像》十强诞生,黑人歌手嗨歌麻辣鸡难控情感秒变花痴?壮妹入选十强激动上气不接下气捶胸顿足?选手老妈上台鼓励儿子遭主持人调戏?更多精彩尽在本期节目!

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十二季

Here are 11 signs that your dad had narcissistic tendencies or was an outright narcissist: 以下是11个迹象表明你爸有自恋倾向或证明你爸特别自恋: 1. Dad was self-centered and pretty vain. 1、老爸以自我为中心,自我感觉

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What are some of the best and truest life quotes? 最好最可靠的生活语录有哪些? 获得8k好评的答案@Nikhilesh Vaishy You might never fail on the scale I did, but some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without fa

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Put Yourself in My Place 设身处地替人想一想 Down on the farm, Mom told Dad to fix the outhouse, 某一农场上,老妈要老爸去修理茅房。 Dad took a look at the shitter and returned to Mom. 老爸只瞧了茅房一眼就回来了。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

A Proud Father 骄傲的老爸 The concerned father was puzzled because his son s grades had been dropping steadily while he was at college, 一位关心儿子的老爸对于念大学的儿子成绩每况愈下一直想不懂, so he called the dean

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

美剧插曲:老爸老妈浪漫史 Goldspot - Rewind 来自洛杉矶的独立摇滚乐队Goldspot于2007年发行的专辑《Tally of the Yes Men》当中收录的单曲《Rewind》日前被美国CBS电视台著名情景喜剧《老爸老妈浪漫史

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

美剧插曲《老爸老妈浪漫史》 Waiting for an Invitation 本歌是美剧《老爸老妈浪漫史》How I Met Your Mother第四季第五集中的片尾曲。本集的主题是:Never invite an ex to your wedding。 Artist:Benji Hughes Song:

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲