Thank you very much to thee. Thank you. It's a...So: after over 100 years of Class Days, finally you get a British speaker. 谢谢你们,谢谢你们。这...100多年过去了,你们终于迎来了一位英国演讲者。 What took you so long?

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I come here today to talk to you, the next generation of China's leaders, about the critical importance to your future of building a strong partnership between China and the United States. 你们是中国下一代的领导者。我今天要跟你们讲

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

As a result you have lifted literally hundreds of millions of people from poverty. Per capita income has more than doubled in the last decade. Most Chinese people are leading lives they could not have imagined just 20 years ago. 因此,贵国帮助成

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Last year, President Jiang and I asked senior Chinese and American law enforcement officials to step up our cooperation against these predators, to stop money from being laundered, to stop aliens from being cruelly smuggled, to stop currencies from b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

My parents, of course, I have to tell you, didn't understand my dreams at all. They were always wondering, they said, What is he doing? When are you going to get a job, a real job? When are you going to make money? And all of those questions I got. A

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Don't think about your future, especially right now. You'll miss my speech. There will be plenty of time to contemplate your future right after the ceremony, but then you'll miss all the celebrating and adulation. So just wait until you get home and

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Uh, you. The show is about you, sir. Nelson Mandela was so humble that being on the show for a whole hour was not something he expected. How can such a great man be so humble, I thought. Graduates, if you can proceed through life with just a portion

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

One of my life heroes is Nelson Mandela, and I had the great honor of spending some time with Nelson Mandela, 10 days and 29 meals at his house, and I was worried about what I was going to talk about or what say at the dinner table. And Stedman said

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

One thing that gets a huge response on the show is makeover. You know, we did a make over on Coretta Scott King, wife of Dr. Martin Luther King, and this was like going to Mount Rushmore and giving George Washington a new do, because she hadn't chang

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

So I had a charity sale a while back to get rid of all that stuff, and a woman named Joanie Jacks didn't have much money, because she didn't have a job at the time, and the least expensive thing she could find was a pair of black shoes. 有时候,我

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

6. The right to an education without having to dodge bullets at schools 6. 不需要躲避子弹,就可以在学校受教育的权利。 7. The right to be thought of as adorable(even if you have a face that only a mother could love). 7. 哪怕你只

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

And because of all the neglect, too many of our kids have, essentially, to raise themselves. They are growing more distant from their parents, grandparents and other family members, as all around us the indestructible bond that once glued together th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Our goal is simpleto recreate the parent-child bond, renew its promise and light the way forward for all the beautiful children who are destined one day to walk this earth. 我们的目标很简单重建父母与子女之间的融洽关系,重新许下

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I've been doing my show now for almost 25 years. Feels like 125, but almost 25 years. And my greatest lessons have come from my work; talking to murderers, doing makeovers, learning about flesh-eating diseses, have all been great growing tools for me

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I have always tried to maintain a private space for my wife and children. They have been kept separate from my sponsors, my commercial endorsements. When my children were born, we only released photographs so that the paparazzi could not chase them.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

The history books will record for prosperity, your ability to embrace and rise at above adversity to play through injury and to win again, again and again. For in the future people analyze and just discuss your place as the greatest of your time. And

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Then I began to appreciate something greater. I realized when the roof top was built it was by far the tallest building and the age long before the airplanes or skyscrapers, these artists believe each day they went about their work that no human bein

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

男孩的教育问题真的个让人头疼的问题,男孩子天生好动,Ali Carr-Chellman根据科学研究告诉你:男孩打游戏其实是可以激发对学习的热情的,很震惊的研究吧。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

It sure used to be a lot easier to be from Iceland, because until a couple of years ago, people knew hardly anything about us, and I could basically come out here and say only good things about us. But in the last couple of years we've become infamou

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Hello. My name is Birke Baehr, and I'm 11 years old. I came here today to talk about what's wrong with our food system. First of all, I would like to say that I'm really amazed at how easily kids are led to believe all the marketing and advertising o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲