Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen: Bidding for the Olympic Games, in a way, an image-creating undertaking. The first and foremost thing is to let people fall in love with the city at first sight, attracting them by its unipue image. What image doe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 芝麻街:明星教单词

Within these last 19 months at least 45 satellites have circled the earth. Some 40 of them were made in the United States of America and they were far more sophisticated and supplied far more knowledge to the people of the world than those of the Sov

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Ladies and gentlemen: Welcome future millionaires! I'm here to talk about money. We all need money. We all want to be rich. We all want to make a fortune. Money doesn't grow on trees. Money doesn't come easily. Let me tell you how to save money. Firs

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Tips for Making an Effective Speech 1、You must speak up and project your voice even if you are using a microphone. 2、Your voice should be resonant and sustained when you speak. 3、Pitch your voice slightly lower than normal. Listeners tend to as

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

十分钟简练英语演讲范文 10分钟英语演讲范文:勇气 Courage In the matter of courage we all have our limits. There never was a hero who did not have his bounds. I suppose it may be said of Nelson and all the others whose courage has

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

英语演讲I Have a Dream I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, sign

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

介绍一下我的偶像科比吧。全文如下: Today I want to introduce a famous basketball player to you. He is one of the best basketball players after Michael Jordan. Maybe he is the best. He has four final champitons of NBA. He has got MVP

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

This not only proved unfair, it also proved to be a poor business decision. The lack of women in management came to hurt Avon. Between 1975 and 1985, more than twelve and a half million women entered the United States work force. These working women

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Mrs. Zubatsky's law. One day when I was a kid, our house caught on fire in Milwaukee. A large section of the wood shingle roof was burning as the fire trucks pulled up. The firemen ran into the back yard with a large hose and began assembling their m

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

For many of you, today, success is being able to hold down 20 shots of tequila. For me, the most important thing in your life is to live your life with integrity, and not to give into peer pressure. to try to be something that you're not. To live you

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Although I did graduate from the school of hard knocks, our mascot was the knockers. I spent a lot of time here growing up. My mom worked at Newcome and I would go there every time I needed to steal something out of her purse. But why am I here today

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

As I move forward, I will continue to receive help because I've learned that's how people really do change. Starting tomorrow, I will leave for more treatment and more therapy. I would like to thank my friends at Accenture and the players in the fiel

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Good morning, and thank you for joining me. Many of you in this room are my friends. Many of you in this room know me. Many of you have cheered for me or you've worked with me or you've supported me. 大家早上好,感谢你们今天来到这里。今

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

TED英语演讲:肠胃里的大脑 This technology made a very important impact on us. It changed the way our history developed. But it's a technology so pervasive, so invisible, that we, for a long time, forgot to take it into account when we talked

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Alisa Volkman: So this is where our story begins -- the dramatic moments of the birth of our first son, Declan. Obviously a really profound moment, and it changed our lives in many ways. It also changed our lives in many unexpected ways, and those un

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

So, these are the Dark Ages. And the Dark Ages are the time between when you put away the Lego for the last time as a kid, and you decide as an adult that it is okay to play with a kid's toy. Started out with my then four-year-old: Oh, should buy the

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I'm Jessi, and this is my suitcase. But before I show you what I've got inside, I'm going to make a very public confession, and that is, I'm outfit-obsessed. I love finding, wearing, and more recently, photographing and blogging a different, colorful

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

28岁的中国中央电视台主持人芮成钢,被美国耶鲁大学授予耶鲁大学世界学者称号,成为耶鲁大学历史上最年轻的耶鲁世界学者 uis speech in Yale University 芮成钢在耶鲁的演讲 And the introduction I d

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

克林顿提名奥巴马演讲全文 We're here to nominate a President, and I've got one in mind. I want to nominate a man whose own life has known its fair share of adversity and uncertainty. A man who ran for President to change the course of an a

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

The night before I was heading for Scotland, I was invited to host the final of China's Got Talent show in Shanghai with the 80,000 live audience in the stadium. Guess who was the performing guest? Susan Boyle. And I told her, I'm going to Scotland t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲