And then there's Shantell Steve, from my hometown of Chicago, Illinois. Even when bouncing from foster home to foster home in the toughest neighborhoods in the city, she managed to get a job at a local health care center, start a program to keep youn

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Our founders understood that well and gave us a democracy strong enough to endure for centuries,flexible enough to face our common challenges and advance our common dreams in each new day. 我们的缔造者深深了解这一点,他们给予我们一

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Today, as I suspend my campaign, I congratulate him on the victory he has won and the extraordinary race he has run. I endorse him and throw my full support behind him. And I ask all of you to join me in working as hard for Barack Obama as you have f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right down in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boy

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Whether it will become a force for good or ill depends on man, and only if the United States occupies a position of pre-eminence can we help decide whether this new ocean will be a sea of peace or a new terrifying theater of war. I do not say that we

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I've always be an optimist and I supposed that is rooted in my belief that the power of creativity and intelligence can make the world a better place. 我一直是个乐观主义者。我认为创新和智慧可以让世界更美好。这一观点已经

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

My Dad had difficulty breathing his whole life, and the complications of Polio are what took him from us too soon. He would have been very upset that Polio still persists even though we have a vaccine. He would have been equally upset that back in In

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

应对问题 -I will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at the end of the presentation. -Please can you save your questions till the end. -If you have any questions, I will be pleased to answer them at the end of the presentation. -there

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head, when she fell into the following train of reflections. The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my st

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

15个万能英语演讲句型 上学的时候,学校时不时都要举办演讲比赛。工作以后,演讲比赛是不办了,但是演讲的次数却没见少。其实演讲也是有套路可循的,咱们今天就来说一说。 1. I appreci

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We grew up believing that being Chinese was the greatest advantage in life; in our house, everything important in life came from China, was invented in China, owed all to the Chinese. 我们始终相信作为中国人是生活中最大的优势。在我

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

And thank you for caring enough to demand that our nation do more to help those that are suffering throughout this world with HIV/AIDS, to prevent this pandemic from spreading even further. 在此我要感谢那些呼吁我们国家给予全世界的艾

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Now, what did this 92 year-old black woman do that deserved such great honor? What did she do? Well, in 1955, the days of racial segregation, she had refused to give up her seat on the bus to a white man. She had refused. Her simple refusal to move t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

When I was a young boy of only 7, it was decided that I should take piano lessons. This is a true story, by the way. I swear. I studied piano for three years and learned to play one song poorly, which actually turned out to be an improvement over hig

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Stefana Broadbent谈互联网如何让人更亲近 Stefana Broadbent: How the Internet enables intimacy: 当我们担心即时通讯IM,发文本信息,Facebook在破坏人们的亲密关系时,但Stefana Broadbent的研究表明通信技术使得

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Remarks by U.S. Ambassador to China, Gary Locke 美国驻华大使骆家辉演讲稿 Beijing Foreign Studies University 北京外国语大学 September 9, 2011 2011年9月9日 President Chen, faculty and students of Beijing Foreign Studies University

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I was offered the job as CEO of Avon four years ago, and it has certainly been an experience of a lifetime for me ever since. We've had a spectacular success, modernizing everything about the company from top to bottom. 四年前我被任命为雅芳集

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Good afternoon everyone. I can't tell you how honored I am to be here with you to talk about my thoughts on leadership and to share my experiences as one of only a handful of women today running a major global corporation. 各位下午好!能来到这

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Most people think that to speak at Yale's commencement, you have to be President.But over the years, the specifications have become far more demanding.Now you have to be a Yale graduate, you have to be President, and you have had to have lost the Yal

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Richard St. John: Success is a continuous journey英语演讲稿: Why do so many people reach success and then fail? One of the big reasons is, we think success is a one-way street. So we do everything that leads up to success, but then we get ther

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲