But you really haven't completed the circle of success unless you can help somebody else move forward. That's the truth. Move to higher ground. That's the real goal. How do you get someone else to move to higher ground. 但是如果只是自己成功了

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Well,I knew I had big lips. I didn't know what bee-stung lips were. But she said it with such warmth and such kindness that I remember going home from church and starting at myself in the mirror, because Tish hooker had said that I was pretty, and

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

The walls of Oxford have not only housed the greatest philosophical and scientific geniusesthey have also ushered forth some of the most cherished creators of children's literature, from J.R.R. Tolkien to C.S. Lewis. Today I was allowed to hobble int

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

But while performing and making music undoubtedly remain as some of my greatest joys,when I was young I wanted more than anything else to be a typical little boy.I wanted to build tree houses, have water balloon fights, and play hide and seek with my

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I often tell Shmuley that in soul years I'm sure that I'm at least 80 and tonight I even walk like I'm 80! So please harken to my message, because what I have to tell you tonight can bring healing to humanity and healing to our planet. 我常对施慕礼

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

My father was a managerial genius and my brothers and I owe our professional success, in no small measure, to the forceful way that he pushed us. He trained me as a showman and under his guidance I couldn't miss a step. 我的父亲是个天才管理者

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

And yet, less than 33% of British children ages two to eight have a regular bedtime story read to them. You may not think much of that until you take into account that 75% of their parents DID have that bedtime story when they were that age. 然而英国

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

My third story is about death. 我的第三个故事与死亡有关。 When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right. It made an impression on me, and since

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

My second story is about love and loss. 我的第二个故事是关于好恶与得失。 I was luckyI found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents' garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown

I learned about serif and san-serif typefaces, about varying the amount of space between different letter combinations, about what makes great typography great. It was beautiful, historical, artistically subtle in a way that science can't capture, an

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

For a few hours every week, you can use the growing power of the Internet to get informed, find others with the same interests, see the barriers, and find ways to cut through them. 每个星期只用几个小时,你就可以通过互联网日益增长

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Amnesty mobilises thousands of people who have never been tortured or imprisoned for their beliefs to act on behalf of those who have. The power of human empathy, leading to collective action, saves lives, and frees prisoners. Ordinary people, whose

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Oh, yes, I'm going to have everyone call me Doctor now. Thank you President Brodhead. Ladies and Jentlemen and graduates, and especially to all the mothers herewill all the mothers stand, so we can say Happy Mother's Day to you. What a great day to c

And my character would come out at the same time, and it wasn't to make a political statement, it wasn't to do anything other than to free myself up from this heaviness that I was carrying around, and I just wanted to be honest. And I thought, What's

And now with time, rather than bitterness, I feel blessing. In the place of anger, I have found absolution. And in the place of revenge I have found reconciliation. And my initial fury has slowly given way to forgiveness. 现在我不再感到痛苦,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

There were little things that showed it. When I was a kid I had a real sweet toothwe all did. My favorite food was glazed doughnuts and my father knew that. So every few weeks I would come downstairs in the morning and there on the kitchen counter wa

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I realize the words have yet to be invented that are large enough, colorful enough or true enough to express the heart and soul to this woman I love, Stefanie. 我发现我找不到更确切、更绚丽和更真实的语言来表达对斯蒂芬妮的全

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Now, I want to start with a question: When was the last time you were called childish? For kids like me, being called childish can be a frequent occurrence. Every time we make irrational demands, exhibit irresponsible behavior, or display any other s

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

We begin to understand that life is ours to live, but not to waste, and that the greatest rewards are found in the commitments we make with our whole heartsto the people we love and to the causes that earn our sacrifice. I hope that each of you will

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

My fellow citizens: 同胞们: At this last presidential inauguration of the 20th century, let us lift our eyes toward the challenges that await us in the next century. It is our great good fortune that time and chance have put us not only at the e

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲