I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed-we hold theses truths to be self-Oevident, that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, sons of former slaves

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

And what a century it has been. America became the world s mightiest industrial power; saved the world from tyranny in two world wars and a long cold war; and time and again, reached out across the globe to millions who, like us, longed for the bless

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

But at the end of the day, the circumstances of your lifewhat you look like, where you come from, how much money you have, what you've got going on at homenone of that is an excuse for neglecting your homework or having a bad attitude in school. That

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

But whatever you resolve to do, I want you to commit to it. I want you to really work at it. 但无论你决定做什么,我希望你保证去做。我希望你脚踏实地去做。 I know that sometimes you get that sense from TV that you can be r

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Hello, everybody! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, everybody. All right, everybody go ahead and have a seat. How is everybody doing today? How about Tim Spicer? I am here with students at Wakefield High School in Arlington, Virginia. And we've got st

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I began teaching with the idea of giving back; But I received more than I gave. This brings me to the final movement of this speech. It begins with a story about an extraordinary scientific discovery and a newdilemmathat it poses. Its a call to arms

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

As I watched the devastating Victorian bushfires that burned countless homes and killed too many people last February, it reminded me that we cannot ignore the possibility of bad things happening. I arrived at Melbourne airport that Saturday afternoo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I don't know about you, but I love lists. You can't beat them as an organisational tool for getting things done. So when I first read Richard's list, I thought that it looked like a great guide to action. But on closer scrutiny, I wasn't so sure. Thi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

This will be the day when all of Gods children will be able to sing with new meaning. 在自由到来的那一天,上帝的所有儿女们将以新的含义高唱这支歌: My country'tis of thee, 我的祖国, Sweet land of liberty, 美丽的自

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition. 100年后,黑人依然在美国社会中间向隅而

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. 今天,我高兴地同大家一起,参加这次示威集会,这将成为历史上最伟大的为了争取自

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

And I was so proud, because I was finally going to have my chance to be like Barbara Walters, which is who I had been trying to emulate since the start of my TV career. So, I was 22 years old, making $22,000 a year. And it's where I met my best frien

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

And beyond that, on behalf of your mother and sisters, I pledge that we, your blood family, will do all we can to continue the imaginative and loving way in which you were steerling these two exceptional young men so that their souls are not simply i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

The funny thing is that just two years after doing this, of going on my own and going into wars, ABC News called me up and offered me a job as a correspondent. I was just about 27; I was the youngest correspondent they hired since they hired Jennings

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Diana explained to me once that it was her innermost feeling of suffering that made it possible for her to connect with her constituency of the rejected. And here we come to another truth about her. For all the status, the glamour, the applause, Dian

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I stand before you today the representative of a family in grief, in a country in mourning before a world in shock. 今天,我作为一个悲恸的家属代表,站在你们面前,站在一个受到震惊的世界面前,站在一个举国哀悼的

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Remarks by the President in Address to the Nation on Syria 奥巴马总统就叙利亚问题向全国发表讲话 East Room, Washington, D.C. 东厅,华盛顿哥伦比亚特区 September 10, 2013 2013年9月10日 My fellow Americans, tonight I want

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

It is not the vast conspiracy you may have heard about; rather its a silent conspiracy of cynicism and indifference and alienation that we see every day, in our popular culture and in our prodigious consumerism. 在一个大众文化和高消费的国度

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

But, Ive been very fortunate because Ive always had an idea in my mind about what I thought was important and what gave my life meaning and purpose. A set of values and beliefs that have helped me navigate the shoals, the sometimes very treacherous s

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

It is such an honor and pleasure for me to be back at Yale, especially on the occasion of the 300th anniversary. I have had so many memories of my time here, and as Nick was speaking I thought about how I ended up at Yale Law School. And it tells a l

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲