Okay, back to what we were discussing. 好啦,再接着讨论刚才的事 Uh, thanks. We appreciate the offer, but we are going to pass. 谢谢你。感谢你的提议,不过还是算了吧 So you don't want to accomplish your dream? 难道你们不

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, look, my lip. Is this something? I feel like I'm getting one. 麦克斯,看我的嘴唇。有长东西吗,我感觉快长了 For the last time, you cannot get a herpes breakout in under ten hours. 我再说一次,疱疹不会在10小时内爆

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Did it light? No. 点着了吗?没有 Try another one. The gas is on. 再试一次,瓦斯还开着呢 Why are we throwing fire at an oven? 为什么要对烤箱丢火柴啊 Is this a poor people game? 这是穷人的娱乐游戏吗 Yeah, it's cal

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Silver lining time? 来说个好消息吧 We didn't have to change Douglas and his mother's diapers? 我们很幸运,不用帮道格拉斯和他妈妈换尿布吗 We made $240 for the cupcake business selling all that crap on eBay. 那堆垃圾在易

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

No! Just, uh, not the wine. The wine's mine. 住手,不许拿酒,酒是我的 Just serving cupcakes. 我只供应蛋糕 I've been listening in on Cashandra and her girlfriends' conversations, 我一直在偷听卡珊德拉和她的朋友说话 an

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, wake up. It's 3:00. 麦克斯,醒醒,都下午三点了 We forgot to set the alarm. 我们忘记定闹钟了 Oh, I never thought waking up in bed with another woman with... 我真没想到跟另一个女人在床上醒来 frosting on my boob

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

We have to go--I kissed Johnny again. 咱们真的得走了,我们又接吻了 What? Max, you said you were going to the bathroom. 什么,麦克斯,你说你要上厕所 I did. And so did he. 是啊,他也去了 It's a unisex bathroom-- empha

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I can't believe you put the platypus foot rest in the trash. 真不敢相信你把鸭嘴兽脚踏板当垃圾扔了 On eBay we could get at least three to six dollars for it. 那东西能在易趣上卖三到六块吧 I'm gonna tell you this one more

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

How many more times do you need to hear it? 还要我说多少次你才信啊 He didn't kiss me. 他没有亲我 Maybe it wasn't the right time. 或许是时机不对 Overlooking the New York skyline, a hundred feet in the air, bathed in moonlight? 俯

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

This is so romantic. 太浪漫了 Jumping over the back wall 跳过后院的墙 to drop down and see you in the middle of the night? 只为了在半夜见你一面 It's very Romeo and Juliet. 就像罗密欧与茱丽叶 It is very Romeo and Juliet. 我

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Until the cupcake business takes off, 在蛋糕店上轨道前 I'm just gonna have to find a temp job online. 我打算去网上找一份兼职 Can I close this window that says Mexican painkillers? 我能关掉这墨西哥止痛药的网页吗 Yeah,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

First of all, welcome to Spice and Sugar. 首先,欢迎来到辣妹甜心 We did a little twist on the traditional sugar and spice 我们改动了大家常说的又甜又辣 putting spice first because... 把辣放在前面是因为... We're Italia

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Evening, ladies. Gals' night out? 晚上好,女士们,姐妹们的聚会吗 Chasing guys, eating pie, having fun. 泡泡男人,吃吃馅饼,找找乐子 This table is sticky! Run a damp rag across it! 这桌子黏死了,快拿块湿布擦擦

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hi it's been 20 minutes. Have you decided? 都想二十分钟了 决定好要点什么了吗 Uh we still need more time 我们还需要点时间考虑 can you come back? Sure. 你能等会再回来吗 当然 And I'm back. 我回来了 Come on guys yo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Service service service 服务 服务 服务 service service serv... 服务 服务 服务 You heard your bro. Service him. 你也听见你兄弟说啥了 服侍他呀 Oh crushed! 哇 攻势凶猛啊 Hey you'd better be careful 你讲话最好小心点

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hello? 您好 Max phone! No! 麦克斯 有电话 别接啊 What are you doing? 你搞毛啊 Never answer the wall phone! 永远别接墙上的电话 What? Why? 什么 为什么 Only two people call the wall... 只有两种人会打这只电话 collec

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

How do I look? 我看起来怎么样 Because I kind of feel like I look like a North Pole dancer. 我觉得自己看起来像一个北极钢管舞娘 You actually look cute. You look good in red... 其实你看上去挺可爱的,红色衬你 And gr

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Maybe you wanna take the cinch sack off before you meet Peach. 在见琵琪之前,把垃圾袋肚兜脱了如何 No, it's snowing again and I'm a penniless beggar. 不必,外面在下雪,而我还是个穷光蛋 I should look like one. 那就应该

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

He's gone. I got rid of him. Max? What are you doing? 他走了,我把他撵走了。麦克斯?你在干嘛呢? Punching cheesecakes. It's my version of going to bed for two days. 捶起司蛋糕。你不爽就睡两天,我不爽就捶两个

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hey, how'd it go? 怎么样了 Well, according to my father's lawyer, the prison is surrounded by so much press 根据我父亲的律师所说,监狱被太多媒体包围 that daddy doesn't want me to come out there and be exploited all over again.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季