打工姐妹花第一季 第130期:邻居来到店内
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Max, look, my lip. Is this something? I feel like I'm getting one.
麦克斯,看我的嘴唇。有长东西吗,我感觉快长了
For the last time, you cannot get a herpes breakout in under ten hours.
我再说一次,疱疹不会在10小时内爆发病徴的
You're right, now I'm jumping to the worst-case scenario 1.
有道理,现在是我一直往最坏的方面想
Maybe her lip gloss 2 wasn't a herpes breeding ground.
她的唇彩不见得会是疱疹病毒的繁殖地
Maybe she's not a prostitute.
她也不见得是妓女
Maybe those young girls weren't being held there against their will.
那些少女也不见得是被强制关在那里呢
Yeah, maybe she just has sleepovers with women on swings in the their nighties.
是啊,只是"刚好"有一些少女,身着睡衣,荡着秋千留宿她家
You know, like people do.
这种事,到处都有嘛
打工姐妹花第一季
Welcome to Williamsburg diner. How many in your party?
欢迎光临威廉斯堡餐厅。您们多少人来派对呢
What kind of question is this?
这是哪门子的问题啊
One, I am my own party. I take booth.
一个,我就是自己的派对。我要坐卡座
Now, now, who is that over there?
哎哟喂呀,那靓妞是谁呢
Our new upstairs neighbor. Earl, does she look like a prostitute to you?
我们楼上的新邻居。厄尔,你觉得她看上去像是妓女吗
Well, I don't like to judge a book by its cover,
我不喜欢以貌取人,以皮论书
but if she was a book, she'd be the kind that other books pay for sex.
可如果她真是本书,她就是其他书愿付钱搞的那种书
Sophie just came in, Earl thinks she's a hooker, and now my lip is feeling very Courtney Love.
苏菲来店里了,厄尔也觉得她是妓女,现在我嘴唇感觉好"一代名妓"啊
I invited her here for a free meal, we have to make this work out for us.
是我请她来吃饭的,我们得把关系搞好
Last night, she threatened to call her "friend," the landlord, and that can never happen.
昨晚她都恐吓我们要打给房东"好友"了,绝不能让这事发生
We're illegal tenants 3, and I'd rather have a noisy roof over my head than no roof.
我们是非法转租客,楼上吵总比没楼住来得好
Let me do the talking.
让我来跟她谈
You're too upset, and you might say something insulting.
你心情太差,可能说错话惹到人家
Like what? "Hi, thanks for the lip gloss
说错什么呀?"你好,谢谢你的唇彩
and the series of uncomfortable conversations with every lover I'll have for the rest of my life."
多亏了你,我才有机会尴尬地告知我未来爱人们,唇蜜送我的疾病"
You don't need to tell them, they'll figure it out eventually.
不用你告知啊,他们最终会发现的
Hi, thanks for coming in.
感谢你特地过来一趟
I like the uniforms.
我喜欢你们的制服
You fill out the front nicely, and you with no boobs, short-short skirts.
你波涛汹涌,紧身上衣秀美胸。你一马平川,齐臀小裙秀美腿
Smart girls.
聪明妞
Uh, we just wanted to offer you a free dinner, as our way of apologizing.
我们想请你吃顿晚餐,向你赔礼道歉
So are you ready to order?
你准备好点餐了吗
What kind of question is this?
这是哪门子的问题啊
Did you see this horrible, horrible menu?
你们看到这坏坏的菜单了吗
We can't have nice conversation here.
在这里我们都不能好好谈话
Tomorrow I take you to nice place, my treat.
明天我带你们去好地方吃饭,我请客
Oh, you don't have to do that.
您不用这么客气啦
No, no, I, too, want to apologize.
不,不,我也想向你们道歉
You know, after you two left the other night,
你们昨晚走了之后
some of my girls said that I was harsh 4 on you.
我的妞们也说我太凶了
Your girls?
你的妞们
Yes, all those girls work for me.
是啊,她们都在我手下上班
Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies' room right now and look at my lips.
抱歉,我得去一下洗手间检查一下我的嘴唇
n.剧本,脚本;概要
- But the birth scenario is not completely accurate.然而分娩脚本并非完全准确的。
- This is a totally different scenario.这是完全不同的剧本。
n.光泽,光滑;虚饰;注释;vt.加光泽于;掩饰
- John tried in vain to gloss over his faults.约翰极力想掩饰自己的缺点,但是没有用。
- She rubbed up the silver plates to a high gloss.她把银盘擦得很亮。
n.房客( tenant的名词复数 );佃户;占用者;占有者
- A number of tenants have been evicted for not paying the rent. 许多房客因不付房租被赶了出来。
- Tenants are jointly and severally liable for payment of the rent. 租金由承租人共同且分别承担。
标签:
打工姐妹花