打工姐妹花第一季 第85期:为了钱,拼了!
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
We have to go--I kissed Johnny again.
咱们真的得走了,我们又接吻了
What? Max, you said you were going to the bathroom.
什么,麦克斯,你说你要上厕所
I did. And so did he.
是啊,他也去了
It's a unisex bathroom-- emphasis on the sex.
那是无"性"别厕所,"性"呢
We have to go.
我们得马上走
I'm a little drunk and out of control.
我有点儿醉了,没有自制力
Traive said we won't get paid until every single one of the cupcakes is gone.
小崔说除非小蛋糕都没了,否则坚决不结账
So we're stuck here. Fine.
所以我们被困在这儿了。好吧
I shall go circulate.
那我走起
No. You cannot be trusted.
不,你信不过
Next thing I know, you'll be doing him behind the ice penis.
没准下次你们就在冰雕阳具那搞起来了
I'm telling you, I am done.
相信我,一切就此结束了
You told me that five minutes ago.
你五分钟前就这么说了
Well, you told me he was breaking up with his girlfriend three times.
你还跟我说了三遍,他会跟他女朋友分手呢
So I guess we learned tonight that you know nothing about him, and I know nothing about me.
所以今晚我们学到了,你不了解强尼,而我也不了解自己
Cheers!
干杯
Wait for me.
等等
打工姐妹花第一季
Hello, girls.
姑娘们
Traivor told me you were looking to get paid.
崔毁告诉我,你们想快点结账走人
But just to be clear, you can't actually be paid until all the cupcakes are gone.
但先声明,除非所以小蛋糕都没了,否则你们是拿不到钱的
And do me a favor, love, put a chocolate aside for Johnny.
帮我个忙,亲爱的,留个巧克力味的给强尼
He loves chocolate.
他喜欢巧克力
He'll eat a vanilla 1 if it's available, but he always goes back to chocolate.
虽然有机会时会吃吃香草味,但他的最爱始终是巧克力
I don't think he's going to break up with her.
我认为他不会跟她分手
Really?
真的吗
You have the accuracy rate of a magic 8 ball.
你的准确度就跟魔法八号球一样
Look at her. She's so pretty.
瞧她,多美丽动人
And bitchy. And... More pretty than bitchy.
贱格无耻。还是美丽多多,贱格少少
Oh, God. She just zipped his hoodie and fixed 2 his hair-- that's a couple.
天啊,她为他连帽衫拉拉链,还整理头发,那才是情侣
What they have is real.
他们才是真情
They are a couple-- Johnny and Cash.
他们才是一对,强尼和卡珊
Oh-ho, crap! Johnny Cash!
太牛了,强尼·卡什
They're an institution.
他们天生就是一起的
I never had a chance.
我从来没有机会
Forget the money-- let's just go.
别管钱了,咱们走吧
Mm-mmm. We are staying till these cupcakes are gone.
不要,我们要坚持到蛋糕都没了
I am not leaving with no dignity and no money.
我不能没钱没尊严地走掉
Fine, I'll circulate a couple more times.
好吧,我去多转几圈
Wait a minute. They said they had to be gone,
等等。他们说小蛋糕要全没了
but they didn't say who had to make them gone.
但他们没说要怎么把它们弄没了
We eat them and go!
我们吃完,然后走人
You're doing it! I rescued you from the gutter 3.
你非做不可,我可是把你从贫民窟中救回来
Uh, well, that's not entirely 4 accura--
这种说法不准...
n.香子兰,香草
- He used to love milk flavoured with vanilla.他过去常爱喝带香草味的牛奶。
- I added a dollop of vanilla ice-cream to the pie.我在馅饼里加了一块香草冰激凌。
adj.固定的,不变的,准备好的;(计算机)固定的
- Have you two fixed on a date for the wedding yet?你们俩选定婚期了吗?
- Once the aim is fixed,we should not change it arbitrarily.目标一旦确定,我们就不应该随意改变。
n.沟,街沟,水槽,檐槽,贫民窟
- There's a cigarette packet thrown into the gutter.阴沟里有个香烟盒。
- He picked her out of the gutter and made her a great lady.他使她脱离贫苦生活,并成为贵妇。