时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季


英语课

   Service service service


  服务 服务 服务
  service service serv...
  服务 服务 服务
  You heard your bro. Service him.
  你也听见你兄弟说啥了 "服侍"他呀
  Oh crushed 1!
  哇 攻势凶猛啊
  Hey you'd better be careful
  你讲话最好小心点
  打工姐妹花第一季
  'cause I can give you a run for your money.
  我可以害你事倍钱半哦
  I don't have any money.
  我都没钱 怎么对半
  Well with a body like that you don't need any.
  有这么好的身材 你不需要挣钱
  Oh! Ba bam!
  妙啊
  Did you actually think that was a good line
  你真觉得那样很有梗吗
  or is that what you do
  还是你就是那种
  so the check gets paid by Richie Rich?
  跟着富二代蹭吃喝的马屁米虫
  Hold on. Who said I was rich?
  打住 谁说我有钱了
  Let me see your Hands. What...
  让我看看你的手 干嘛
  Looking to see if I have poor people calluses?
  看看我有没有穷人的老茧吗
  No, I wanted to see how big your penis is.
  不 我只是想看看你鸡鸡有多大
  With hands that size you better be rich.
  只有这种大小 没点钱还怎么混呀
  Oh! Shazam!
  直击要害
  Not cool bro.
  装毛有梗啊 兄弟
  What's your name? Michelle Obama.
  你叫什么 米歇尔·奥巴马
  We're closed.
  我们打烊了
  I'm William. Give me your number.
  我叫威廉 给我你的电话吧
  Why? So you can put it in your phone
  为什么 好让你存进手机里
  and never call or text or email 2?
  直到地老天荒也不联系吗
  Seriously.
  我是认真的
  You wouldn't know what to do with a good girl if you had one.
  给了你 你也不懂得珍惜好女孩
  But you're not a good girl. That's why I want your number.
  你又不是 所以我才要你的电话啊
  So how about it?
  到底给不给号码啊
  We're closed.
  我们打烊了
  Your sign says "open till 2:00."
  你们牌子上写"两点关门"
  My my.
  哎呀 哎呀
  How time does fly.
  欢乐的时光总是过得特别快
  2:00 gentlemen... nighty night.
  两点了 先生们 又到了时候说拜拜
  What did I ever do to you?
  我哪里招你惹你了
  You didn't mention me did you?
  你没提到我 对吧
  Ugh no. I just gave him...
  当然没有 我刚让他
  just get to the end. Do you hate him?
  快进到结尾 你恨他吗
  I hate him.
  我恨他
  That was the weirdest 3 thing seeing him come in here.
  看见他走进这里 感觉真的好怪
  No the weirdest thing is coming in here right now.
  不 最怪的人现在正走过来呢
  Why no?
  哪里不好啦
  Girl at Urban 4 Outfitters said it was hip 5.
  UO店里的女孩说这样很潮呢
  You look like a lesbian I made out with once on a dare 6.
  我打赌输了被逼去亲热的拉拉就这打扮
  Han you're adorable exactly as you are.
  憨 你自己的样子就很可爱了
  Why are you trying to be hip?
  为什么你老想变潮人呢
  To meet girls.
  想认识女生呀

a.压碎的,倒碎的
  • The car was completely crushed under the truck. 小轿车被卡车压得完全变形了。
  • The box was crushed when the car ran over it. 汽车辗过箱子时把它给压碎了。
n.电子邮件(Electronic mail),透过电脑网路传送邮件的方式
  • You can send me an email.你可以给我发一份电子邮件。
  • It's Interesting to read your email.读你的电子邮件很有趣。
怪诞的( weird的最高级 ); 神秘而可怕的; 超然的; 古怪的
  • Think of the weirdest, craziest shit you'd like to see chicks do. 想想这最怪异,最疯狂的屁事。你会喜欢看这些鸡巴表演的。
  • It's still the weirdest damn sound I ever heard out of a Jersey boy. 这是我所听过新泽西人最为怪异的音调了。
adj.都市的,住在都市的,习惯于都市的
  • Traffic is a major urban problem.交通是城市的一个主要问题。
  • The spread of urban areas endangers wildlife.扩大城市面积危害着野生物。
n.臀部,髋;屋脊
  • The thigh bone is connected to the hip bone.股骨连着髋骨。
  • The new coats blouse gracefully above the hip line.新外套在臀围线上优美地打着褶皱。
n.敢,挑战;aux.敢;vi.敢;vt.敢于,勇于面对
  • He didn't dare to look at her in the face.他不敢正眼看她。
  • How dare you?Take your hand off me at once.放肆!马上把你的手挪开。