Let me check with Paul Platt, the party planner. 我问下派对策划人保罗普拉特吧 He's on the phone with him right now. Hey, Brody. Oh, no. 他的助手正在跟他通电话呢。布洛迪。不是吧 There's a problem with the list. She's

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Sam, look at my pictures. 萨姆,看我的图画。 Bobby, what's this? Is it a duck? 博比,这是什么?是鸭子吗? No. It's a chicken. 不是。是鸡。 What are these? 这些是什么? They're pencils! 是铅笔! Who's this? Is thi

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级下册

Family song 家人歌 Father, mother, brother and sister. 爸爸,妈妈,兄弟,姐妹。 They all live together. 他们都生活在一起。 Father, mother, brother and sister. 爸爸,妈妈,兄弟,姐妹, They all love one another. 他们

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

Hi, I'm looking for Earl. 你好,我是来找厄尔的 And no, I'm not here to return a bag of skunky weed. 不,我不是来还过期大麻的。 Oh, my god. I'm so excited to see you. 天啊,见到你非常激动。 Come on in, I'll take reall

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

It's not his fault he's not funny. We put his sense of humor on a high shelf. 他没幽默感不是他的错。我们把他的幽默感放到一个很高的架子上。 Hey, Max, you know, daddy always told me you were special, and now I see it. 麦克

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

I went out with a guy last night. Asked me if we could go dutch. 我昨晚跟个男人出去约会。他问我能不能各付各的。 I said, I don't know. What's Dutch for cheap-ass bitch? 我说,不知道呢。我不会说荷兰语的你个小气废

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Morning! 早安 It's a beautiful day. 真是美好的一天 These shades belong down. 这些帘子的职责就是遮挡阳光 From now on think of me as a vampire 从现在开始 把我当作 without all the annoying marketing. 不用看我行销的吸

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I think me and your tub are going steady. 我跟你的浴缸感情已经稳定下来了 Oh you found the jacuzzi button. 哦 你找到按摩钮了 I don't know who found who 我不知道是谁先找到谁 but we're together now. 但是我跟小缸缸坠

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

One more song before we close. 在打烊前 再来一首 I sing Spice Girls' 就来首辣妹合唱团的 Aww, tell me what you want, 告诉我你想要什么 what you really really want. 你内心深处最强烈的欲望 That boy's more stiff 他歌喉

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

It's not that bad. 没那么糟 It's not that bad. It's not that bad. 没那么糟 真没那么糟 No. 没错 For a dentist office in the subway 地铁站里的牙科诊所 it's pretty good. 这家算是不错了 Seriously how are you not running out

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

What? You're being subway creepy. 干嘛,你就像个地铁痴汉 I have to say, when you were punching that almost-dead guy in the stomach, 不得不说,当你用力揍那个半死模特的胃时 that was a serious balloon move. 还真像是气球

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Sleeping in that hospital chair all night wasn't that uncomfortable. 在医院的椅子上睡一整夜也没那么难受嘛 No, the chairs weren't. Your sad Valentine whimpering was. 对,椅子还好。让人难受的是,你的情人节啜泣 So

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Uh, if you wouldn't mind giving Narcissus my whereabouts? 可以的话,记得告诉小水仙我的去向 Did you see the look on that desk lump's big, red face when I pushed you by him? 我推你经过前台时,看见那二货他又肥又红的脸上

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oh, hell, no! 靠,不是吧 Why is this line so long? Did the new iPhone come out? 怎么这么多人排队,新iPhone出来了吗 Let's just get him over there. 咱们把他扶过去吧 Max, anything you can do to move this along? 麦克斯,你能

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Look at that. Dogs in the diner. Where are we, Paris? 瞧,有人把狗带进餐厅呢。以为我们这是哪啊,巴黎吗 'Cause if we are, I'm gonna stop wearing deodorant. 如果这里真是巴黎,那老子要不喷除臭剂了 Did you guys

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I'm telling you, it serves the best vegan stew anywhere. You really should put it in your blog. 相信我,那里有全世界最好吃的素炖菜。强烈推荐你写上你的博客啊 Oh, if I write one more article about something vegan, 我再多写

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

This is so cool. I'm hot like I'm at the beach, but I'm not stepping in any used condoms. 这也太酷了。就像置身在海滩上一样热,又不用担心踩到用过的保险套 Yeah, these are great. My friend Candice Travelstead used one to m

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Come over and say hello. 过去打个招呼吧 They're the first and practically the only people that ever hired us to do a cupcake job. 人家可是我们的第一批顾客,也是唯一请我们做小蛋糕的人 Do I have to? Can't I just stand h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

So was that the worst party you've ever been to? 这是你去过最烂的派对吗 That was the worst party anyone's ever been to. 是个人都会这么觉得吧 So with the webmaster, how was the sex? 跟网站大师搞上,那方面如何 Pretty g

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

On the first date when you asked me if you could have my number in your phone hoping youd offer your jacket you never did that you didnt even try to walk me home does anybody miss that? holding hands in the cinema dreaming cause im missing ya i wish

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲