打工姐妹花第一季 第257期:不出意料被拒绝
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Let me check with Paul Platt, the party planner. 我问下派对策划人保罗·普拉特吧
He's on the phone with him right now. Hey, Brody. Oh, no. 他的助手正在跟他通电话呢。布洛迪。不是吧
There's a problem with the list. She's not on it. Her. Caroline channing. 名单有点问题。她不在名单上,就是她。卡洛琳·钱宁
Paul, I've got Caroline channing, and she's not on the list. 保罗,卡洛琳·钱宁来了,可她不在名单上。
If everybody in this line could just wait until we get the Caroline channing situation under control. 后面派对的各位麻烦等等,我们要处理下卡洛琳·钱宁突发状况
If you say "Channing" One more time, I'm going to actually pull your voice box out. 如果你敢在大声喊一次"卡洛琳·钱宁",老娘就把你的喉头给扯出来
And its s so much more violent 1 than it sounds. 做起来比听起来要暴力一百倍哦
Yes, Paul, I'll tell them. There's been a little mix-up. 好的,保罗,我会转告他们。出现了点小状况。
Five more minutes will get you right in. You're not getting in. 五分钟后就放你们进去。你们进不去。
Well, that's it. We tried. We gave it our best shot 2. 就这样吧,至少我们试了。我们尽力了。
Oh, no. This is the closest I have ever gotten to anything in my life almost working out. We are not giving up. 不要。这是我这辈子最接近成功的一次。我们不能放弃。
How are we getting in? Security's everywhere. 那我们怎么进去?这全是保安。
Yeah, out here, but not at the servers 3' entrance. I catered 4 this last year. 对,这里全是,但服务员入口处没有。我去年不是来过吗
That's right, we're going backdoor. 没错,我们要走后门啦
That lady just punched 5 me. 那女的打了我一拳
I knew that was gonna happen! 我就知道会有状况发生!
1 violent
adj.暴力的,猛烈的,激烈的,极端的,凶暴的,歪曲的
- The madman was violent and had to be locked up.这个精神病患者很凶暴,不得不把他锁起来。
- They caught him and gave him a violent beating.他们抓住了他,把他狠狠打了一顿。
2 shot
n.炮弹,射击,射手;v.射击,发出,发芽;vbl.射击,发出,发芽
- He shot a wild duck.他射中一只野鸭。
- All the children shot out their hands for the money.所有的孩子突然伸出手来要钱。
3 servers
n.服务器( server的名词复数 );(餐馆给顾客上菜的)侍者;发球者;(教堂做礼拜时的)助祭
- Using Servers controller to call Word to create templates,which can create Word documents. 用Servers控件调用Word能够较好地实现Delphi对Word的控制。 来自互联网
- Have you noticed anyone accessing anything unusual on the servers? 你是否注意到有人从服务器获得任何不平常的东西? 来自电影对白
标签:
打工姐妹花