打工姐妹花第一季 第11期:金发女惨变屎奈尔
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Morning!
早安
It's a beautiful day.
真是美好的一天
These shades belong down.
这些帘子的职责就是遮挡阳光
From now on think of me as a vampire 1
从现在开始 把我当作
without all the annoying marketing 2.
不用看我行销的吸血鬼
Bad news.
坏消息
A pipe broke in the street so the water's off.
这街的水管坏了 所以今天断水
Good news when I went out to get us two coffees
好消息是 我出去给咱俩买咖啡时
I spoke 3 to Juan and Javier two city workers.
两个市政工人 胡安和哈维尔告诉我
And they assured me the water'll be on no later than 3:00.
最晚下午三点 就会恢复供水
I also stopped at the health food store
我还去健康食品店
and got us a fresh squeezed juice to split.
给咱俩买了一杯鲜榨果汁来分着喝
It's ginger 4 apple strawberry.
是生姜苹果草莓味的哦
That was the name of the hooker
这屋子上一位租客的
who had this apartment before me.
卖淫艺名就是这个
What is this?
这是什么
From me.
我给你的
It says "Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed last night."
上面写道 谢谢昨晚让我睡你的床
I prefer my usual cash on the bedside table.
在我床头柜上留点钱 我会更喜欢
打工姐妹花第一季
When I went to the cute coffee place
我在那家可爱的咖啡店时
I spoke to the counter girl Nabulangi
我跟柜台的女孩 娜不浪鸡聊了会儿
If someone named Nabulangi is making an appearance
听以名叫娜不浪鸡的人开场的事情
in the first sentence I have to sit down.
请容我坐好再听
And she said her manager'll be in at 11:00.
她说她的经理十一点会来店里
So I thought I'd chanel it up
所以我想我得换上香奈儿
walk on over there
然后美美地走到那儿
introduce myself and your fabulous 5 cupcakes.
介绍自己和你美味的小蛋糕
That's exactly what I was gonna do.
我"真"的有打算这么做呢
I'm just gonna go say good bye to Chestnut 6 and get going.
我去跟栗宝道个别就走
You know having only one cute outfit 7
跟你说哦 只有一件见得人的衣服
takes hours off getting dressed.
省了好几个小时的挑衣时间呢
Oh. That is a lot of fresh Brooklyn.
哇 外面好多新出炉的"布鲁克林"
Morning Chestnut.
早安 栗宝
It's a beautiful
今天真是美好的...
No. Way.
不会吧
Look Chanel Number Two.
哇 屎奈儿
Tell me it's mud.
告诉我 这是泥
T tell me it's mud.
快告诉我 这是泥
It's mud?
不是屎吗
What is that?
这是什么
A carrot?
胡萝卜吗
There's carrots in the mud?
泥里怎么会有胡萝卜
There's no water.
没水
Oh get it off me please.
帮我弄掉 拜托
Please do something.
帮帮我
Just get it off me get it off me.
快帮我弄掉 帮我弄干净
Stop!
住手
This is dry clean only.
这衣服只能干洗
Max please please take me somewhere they have a hot shower
麦克斯 拜托 带我去洗个热水澡吧
I beg of you.
我求您了
Calm down it's just mud.
冷静 不过是泥而已
Max please
麦克斯 求你了
Don't touch me!
别碰我
n.吸血鬼
- It wasn't a wife waiting there for him but a blood sucking vampire!家里的不是个老婆,而是个吸人血的妖精!
- Children were afraid to go to sleep at night because of the many legends of vampire.由于听过许多有关吸血鬼的传说,孩子们晚上不敢去睡觉。
n.行销,在市场的买卖,买东西
- They are developing marketing network.他们正在发展销售网络。
- He often goes marketing.他经常去市场做生意。
n.(车轮的)辐条;轮辐;破坏某人的计划;阻挠某人的行动 v.讲,谈(speak的过去式);说;演说;从某种观点来说
- They sourced the spoke nuts from our company.他们的轮辐螺帽是从我们公司获得的。
- The spokes of a wheel are the bars that connect the outer ring to the centre.辐条是轮子上连接外圈与中心的条棒。
n.姜,精力,淡赤黄色;adj.淡赤黄色的;vt.使活泼,使有生气
- There is no ginger in the young man.这个年轻人没有精神。
- Ginger shall be hot in the mouth.生姜吃到嘴里总是辣的。
adj.极好的;极为巨大的;寓言中的,传说中的
- We had a fabulous time at the party.我们在晚会上玩得很痛快。
- This is a fabulous sum of money.这是一笔巨款。
n.栗树,栗子
- We have a chestnut tree in the bottom of our garden.我们的花园尽头有一棵栗树。
- In summer we had tea outdoors,under the chestnut tree.夏天我们在室外栗树下喝茶。