打工姐妹花第一季 第30期:麦克斯享奢华沐浴
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
I think me and your tub are going steady.
我跟你的浴缸感情已经稳定下来了
Oh you found the jacuzzi button.
哦 你找到按摩钮了
I don't know who found who
我不知道是谁先找到谁
but we're together now.
但是我跟小缸缸坠入爱河了
I'm totally stealing some of these ridonculous bath soaps.
我要把你这些白痴造型的肥皂通通带走
This one's shaped like a vagina.
这一个长得跟下体似的
It's a seashell.
那是贝壳造型
Sister this is a mint green vagina.
妹儿 这明显是薄荷绿的下体
Did you go to the prom with your dad?
你毕业舞会的伴是你老爸吗
That's my debutante 1 dance
那是我在上流社会的
when I came out.
初次登场
Out?
登场
Like you came out that you were dating your dad?
跟你爸以情侣身份的初次登场吗
Gross.
真恶心
麦克斯享奢华沐浴
I think I can still fit a goose feather pillow in.
应该还可以再塞下一个鹅毛枕头
Hey what's this one of you and Chestnut 2 and your dad?
那这张你跟栗宝还有你爸的合照呢
Oh that's when my dad bought Chestnut for me.
那是我爸爸买栗宝给我时拍的
It was my first period present.
栗宝是我初经来潮的纪念礼物
Your dad got you a horse for getting your period?
你来个月经你爸就送你匹马啊
O.M.G.
我的神呀
Know how I celebrated 3 getting my period?
知道我怎么庆祝初潮的吗
Stole a painkiller 4 and half a beer from my mom's boyfriend.
从我妈相好那里 偷了止痛药跟半瓶啤酒
Wasn't a horse but it was pretty awesome 5.
虽然比不上马 不过也是挺爽的哟
How come there are no pictures of your mom?
怎么都没看到你妈妈的相片啊
'Cause there aren't any.
压根就没她的相片
She cheated on my dad when I was five
我五岁的时候她跟人搞外遇
and my grandmother got rid of her.
就被我奶奶处理掉了
Not in like a mob way.
不是像黑帮那样把她干掉
In a society way which is worse.
而是从社交圈中除名 这样更残忍
So who raised you?
那你是谁带大的
Well Estella from 1989 to '96.
八九年到九六年是埃斯特拉
Then Dominica from '97 until she went back to Guatemala.
多咪妮佳从九七年带到她回危地马拉
Then no one.
之后就没人了
Funny. You didn't have a father
挺巧 你没老爸
and I didn't have a mother. So we're
我没老妈 我们还...
Oh we're alike?
我们同病相怜吗
Look around. We have nothing in common.
看看你家 咱们差了十万八千里
Hey what's this button for?
这个按钮是干嘛的啊
Music.
放音乐
Oh let me guess. Show tunes 6? Boy bands?
我来猜猜 音乐剧原声带 男子团体吗
I love this song!
我爱死这首歌了
n.初入社交界的少女
- The debutante's photograph was at the head of the society page.那位初进社交界少女的照片登在社会版的最上头。
- She dazzled London society as the most beautiful debutante of her generation.她首次出现在伦敦社交界便艳惊四座,被视为同龄人里最美丽的年轻女子。
n.栗树,栗子
- We have a chestnut tree in the bottom of our garden.我们的花园尽头有一棵栗树。
- In summer we had tea outdoors,under the chestnut tree.夏天我们在室外栗树下喝茶。
adj.有名的,声誉卓著的
- He was soon one of the most celebrated young painters in England.不久他就成了英格兰最负盛名的年轻画家之一。
- The celebrated violinist was mobbed by the audience.观众团团围住了这位著名的小提琴演奏家。
n.止痛药
- I shall persuade him to take the painkiller.我将说服他把药吃下去。
- The painkiller only provides him a short respite from his pain.止痛药仅仅让他在疼痛中有短暂的疏解。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.