We can do our sweet potato mash cupcake. 我们可以做我们的地瓜泥小蛋糕。 Ooh, with peanut molasses drizzle. Gumbo cupcake! Gumbo cupcake! 再撒上糖蜜花生碎。秋葵小蛋糕!秋葵小蛋糕! What are we gonna do? I don't know

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

And besides, you can't really believe gossip. 而且,你不能听信传闻 Look at all that hate mail I got with people calling me a bitch, and I'm not a bitch. 瞧瞧我收到的仇恨信,多少人骂我贱货啊,可其实我不是。 Well, th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Okay, here we go, girls. Arch your backs. Sorry, force of habit. Action. 好的,姑娘们,好戏上场。翘起你的屁屁,抱歉,职业病。开始。 Hey, what's up? I'm Max, and this is my partner, Caroline. 大家好吗,我是麦克斯,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

精彩看点:本期节目中土豪人妻将会组团去度假,她们都准备了性感的比基尼,还邀请自己的丈夫作伴,那么在旅行中会有哪些惊喜出现呢?玩的正尽兴的时候,毒舌靓妞提了什么话题,竟让

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

er er mother mother sister sister er er 妈妈 妈妈 姐妹 姐妹 summer summer teacher teacher winter winter 夏天 夏天 老师 老师 冬天 冬天 My mother is a teacher. 我的妈妈是老师, She works hard every day. 她每天都努力工作

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Oh, hey ladies. There you are. Look, I switched it up a little bit. 女士们,你们来啦。你们看,我改穿高调一点。 Do you like me in pink? My boyfriend does. 我穿粉红色好看吗?我的基男友觉得好看。 He says it makes

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Okay, before we use all this money on the business, we should take a vacation. How 'bout it? 在我们把钱花在生意之前,先去度个假吧。你说如何? You, me, Chestnut, jet skis. Okay, here we go. 你,我,栗宝,水上摩托车。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Hey, Sophie, you don't happen to have any tweezers, do you? Like, the really good industrial kind? 苏菲,你身上有带拔毛夹子吗?就是那种很好用的工业拔毛夹 Oh, you know about the hair? 你也知道你的那根毛啊 'Cause I

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Max, you will not believe what just came addressed to you. 麦克斯,你不会相信是谁寄信来了。 Let me explain. I'm not a Scientologist. I just went that one time because I heard some rich guy was looking for a wife 我先解释下,我不

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Sophie, if my cousin Yuri said he would be here in half hour with parts to fix, he will be here in half hour. 苏菲,如果我的表弟有利说他会在半小时内带着工具来修车,他就一定会在半小时内到。 Actually, it's been 40

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

本期《比弗利娇妻》将会继续带大家走进美国贵妇人的生活!豪宅举办生日宴会,究竟谁是主人翁?又是什么神秘大礼,让来宾大呼下流?性感靓妞即将出版第二本书,她还会做哪些准备呢?

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

I just expected everything to be better. 我本来对这里满怀期待 You know, champagne on ice, thousand thread-count sheets. 冰镇着的香槟,上千针的高级床单 I mean, the towels... They're not even bath sheets. 他们的毛巾,连浴

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

It's just what about you and Oleg? He thinks you two are a couple. 那你和奥列格算什么呀?他以为你俩是情侣呢 A couple? No, this is crazy talk. 情侣?不,这话也太扯了吧 I mean, yes, we have had some hot, dirty sex in a f

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

So what you're telling me is your finances are as messy as your purse. 所以你的意思是你的财务跟你的包包一样乱吗 Careful now! Starting to get a little hot up in here. 小心你的用词!开始有点剑拔弩张啊 Fine, I don't c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

No, I am unaware of any of the transactions you just mentioned. 我对于你所提的转账,毫不知情 Thank you, Miss Channing. Now, if you'll just bear with me a little while longer, 谢谢,钱宁小姐。麻烦你再稍等片刻 I only have

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Uh, does anyone have a napkin or a bib? 有人有纸巾或围兜吗 $1,100, you gotta have a bib around here somewhere. 1100大洋呢,这里不会连围兜都没有吧 All right, what's going on here? 这到底是怎么一回事 I was just, uh, inf

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, look out, you're so tired you're spilling batter all over yourself. 麦克斯,小心,你都累得把面粉糊洒自己身上了 I knew it was only a matter of time before I became a battered woman. 我就知道这天迟早会来,我成了洒

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Listen, Irish. It was a one-time thing. You're a guy. You get that. 听我说,爱尔兰男,当年只是一夜春宵。你是男人,你懂得吧 How could you say it's a one-time thing? 可一夜夫妻白日恩啊 I love you. I blew up that chip

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

歌词: The way I love you I cant get to know you I could try But I dont want anyone but barely sweet tonight Your bed, before you Your trust, you know you I could choose But I dont want anything bad to come of you We are born We love this on our o

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Max it's me! 麦克斯 是我 I know it's you. 我知道是你 You sleep with a knife under your pillow? 你睡觉时 枕头底下还藏把刀啊 It's the only home security system I can afford. 这是我唯一付得起的家庭安保项目 And I'm a

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季