打工姐妹花第一季 第206期:舌头肿大
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
No, I am unaware 1 of any of the transactions you just mentioned.
我对于你所提的转账,毫不知情
Thank you, Miss Channing. Now, if you'll just bear with me a little while longer,
谢谢,钱宁小姐。麻烦你再稍等片刻
I only have a couple more pertinent 2 questions.
我还剩几道问题就问完了
Your voice is unbelievable. You could be on Law And Order. Max! Withdrawn 3.
你的声音也太酷了吧。绝对有《秩序与法律》的范儿。麦克斯!撤回
Miss Channing, do you have any knowledge of embezzlement 4 of any kind taking place at the Channing investment group?
钱宁小姐,你对于钱宁投资财团的一切诈财事宜有任何了解吗
No, I had no knowl... of any su...
不知道,我完...全...
Could you repeat that?
你能再说一次吗
Ruh-roh. You're having a side effect! Tongue swelling 5. TS!
惨喽。你出现副作用了。舌肿,舌头肿大
Uh, counselor 6, give us one second. What is going on?
律师,给我们一点时间。怎么回事
We took drugs.
我们吃了药
Did she just say "we took drugs"?
你刚是说你们磕了药吗
Very good, Leo. You must play charades 7. Look, we did a drug trial to get money for this.
厉害啊,里欧,你不玩你比我猜可惜了。为了付你的律师费,我们去参加药物试验
What's the holdup, counselor?
律师,在等什么呢
Just give her some water. I had this once. It goes away in an hour.
让她喝点水,我也试过这样。一个小时后就没事了
You said you never had any side effects!
你不是说你没出现过任何副作用吗
Oh, please. I died once. I just didn't want to scare you.
拜托,我都去鬼门关走过一回了。我只是不想吓着你
Miss Channing, are you aware of any accounts opened under any names other than your father's?
钱宁小姐,你知道你父亲有任何未注册在他名下的资产吗
Just drink the water. One sec.
喝点水吧。等一下。
a.不知道的,未意识到的
- They were unaware that war was near. 他们不知道战争即将爆发。
- I was unaware of the man's presence. 我没有察觉到那人在场。
adj.恰当的;贴切的;中肯的;有关的;相干的
- The expert made some pertinent comments on the scheme.那专家对规划提出了一些中肯的意见。
- These should guide him to pertinent questions for further study.这些将有助于他进一步研究有关问题。
vt.收回;使退出;vi.撤退,退出
- Our force has been withdrawn from the danger area.我们的军队已从危险地区撤出。
- All foreign troops should be withdrawn to their own countries.一切外国军队都应撤回本国去。
n.盗用,贪污
- He was accused of graft and embezzlement and was chained and thrown into prison.他因被指控贪污盗窃而锒铛入狱。
- The judge sent him to prison for embezzlement of funds.法官因他盗用公款将其送入监牢。
n.肿胀
- Use ice to reduce the swelling. 用冰敷消肿。
- There is a marked swelling of the lymph nodes. 淋巴结处有明显的肿块。
n.顾问,法律顾问
- The counselor gave us some disinterested advice.顾问给了我们一些无私的忠告。
- Chinese commercial counselor's office in foreign countries.中国驻国外商务参赞处。