打工姐妹花第一季 第181期:奥列格来借按摩油
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Max, look out, you're so tired you're spilling batter 1 all over yourself.
麦克斯,小心,你都累得把面粉糊洒自己身上了
I knew it was only a matter of time before I became a battered 2 woman.
我就知道这天迟早会来,我成了洒面糊的笨女人
This is a huge disappointment. I heard that.
这真是太让人失望了。我听见咯
You don't even know what I'm referring to.
你又不知道我是指什么
Oh, I just assumed we were talking about everything.
我就当你是指这一切好啦
I'm referring to our expensive new cupcake website. Not one job offer.
我是在说我们所费不赀的小蛋糕网站。一笔找上门的生意都没有
You want a website that will make you feel better about yourself?
想看个能让你心情爽一点的网站吗
Go to models-falling-down.Com. Number one: Klum goes boom.
去模特跌倒网看看吧。最好笑的是"名模克劳姆狗吃屎"
It's 3 A.M. Who would be coming over now?
半夜三点,谁会这个时候来敲门呀
打工姐妹花第一季
I don't know, my dealer 3, my other dealer?
不知道,我的药头吧,或药头二号
That guy who always asks if I know where my dealer is? Who is it?
或老问我,我药头上哪去的那个男的。谁啊
You can't handle what's on the other side of that door.
门外的东西你承受不起
Yesterday, I saw a guy on a stoop frenching his cat. I can handle anything.
昨天,我看见一个男人在阳台上跟他的猫舌吻。我还有什么承受不了的啊
Oleg, what are you doing here? And you put the, "oh, no," in kimono.
奥列格,你这么晚来干嘛?和服都让你穿成"合吐"了
Your upstairs neighbor Sophie is allowing me to have sex with her.
你们楼上的邻居,苏菲,恩准我跟她上床
And I came down to borrow some sensual oils. Preferably, ones that you can eat.
我下来借点按摩油。可外用内服的为佳
How did you get out of apartment? You know the rules.
你怎么出来了?不是跟你说过规矩吗
I came down to borrow sensual oils.
我下来借按摩油嘛
Yeah, but no peppermint 4. It makes his tongue swell 5.
对哦,不能别含有薄荷成分哦。不然他的舌头会肿
And let's face it, his tongue is the best part about him.
不怕直说,他全身上下最管用的就是那条舌头了
You're right, I can't handle that.
你说得对,我的确承受不住
v.接连重击;磨损;n.牛奶面糊;击球员
- The batter skied to the center fielder.击球手打出一个高飞球到中外野手。
- Put a small quantity of sugar into the batter.在面糊里放少量的糖。
adj.磨损的;v.连续猛击;磨损
- He drove up in a battered old car.他开着一辆又老又破的旧车。
- The world was brutally battered but it survived.这个世界遭受了惨重的创伤,但它还是生存下来了。
n.商人,贩子
- The dealer spent hours bargaining for the painting.那个商人为购买那幅画花了几个小时讨价还价。
- The dealer reduced the price for cash down.这家商店对付现金的人减价优惠。
n.薄荷,薄荷油,薄荷糖
- Peppermint oil is very good for regulating digestive disorders.薄荷油能很有效地调节消化系统失调。
- He sat down,popped in a peppermint and promptly choked to death.他坐下来,突然往嘴里放了一颗薄荷糖,当即被噎死。