I'm late, I know. 我迟到了,我知道 I just got a text from Chestnut. 我刚接到栗宝的短信 Where are you? I'm wearing my best suit. 他问:你们在哪呢?我穿着最好的西装恭候大驾呢 He spelled suit with a four, but that'

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max. 麦克斯 It's the woman at table 2's 50th birthday 二号桌的女士今天五十大寿 and her husband wants us to sing to her. 她丈夫请咱们帮忙唱生日歌 If I had a dollar every time a man asked me to do something to his wife, 每次帮

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oh, you look pretty sharp tonight, Earl. 厄尔,今晚打扮得很犀利嘛 You going somewhere special? 有什么特别的活动吗 Max, I am free black and 75. 麦克斯,我是位七十五岁的黑钻王老五 Who knows what the night will brin

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

These high-end mixers are a lot of money. 这些高端搅拌器真贵 I thought if we came to a big department store, 我以为如果来家大商店 there'd be a lot of them, and the prices would be better. 不但种类齐全,价格也会合理 We

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hi. 好吗 Yeah, you must be to come back in here. 是啊,你非来不可 Can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗 Pick up, Max. 上菜,麦克斯 Table three, table nine. Table 69. 3号桌,9号桌,69号桌 Not a good time. 时机不对 Max, look... Jo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hurry up. This is so exciting! 快点,太激动人心了 What are you talking about? 你这是什么话 I'm not going back in there. 我才不要回去呢 He's a hoarder. A hoarder. 他是个强迫症囤积狂,囤积狂啊 It's a bad reality show

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

So can I get you anything else? 请问还需要点什么吗 Coffee? Dessert? Morning-after pill? 咖啡,点心,事后避孕药 Okay. 好吧 Getting it on in a restaurant. 在餐馆里打得如此火热 I once made love to a young Angela Lansbury 我

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Guess what I did today? 猜猜我今天干了啥 Jesus? 干了耶稣吗 What do you think? 你觉得呢 I think the bed still isn't built. 我觉得床还没装好 No but it's almost finished. 没错 但是也快完工了 Notice anything different ab

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Any cougars in the house? 有熟女顾客在店里吗 And in case you don't know cougar 我来普及一下 熟女 means older lady with a large sexual appetite. 是指三十如狼 四十如虎的饥渴女性 Lady past prime with tight clothes 年龄走

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Toro with black truffle. Toro加黑松露 You are about to have a sushi toro gasm. 你将会体验到鲔高潮的快感 Will you calm down? It's just 别这么夸张好吗 不过就... Oh sweet bejesus that's delicious! 我的老天啊 这也太好吃了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

See? I knew what we had in common wouldn't last. 你看 咱俩的共同点不会存在太久 Were you krumping for a second? 你刚还跳了抽筋舞吗 Maybe. Were you tootsie rolling for a second? 好像吧 你刚才也跳了屈膝舞吧 Yes. 不行啊

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

What's going on in there? 里面发生什么事了 I don't suppose there's any way you took a giant dump on your dresser? 我想你应该不会在梳妆台上拉一大坨屎吧 You can't blame Chestnut. He's probably nervous. 你不能怪栗宝,他可

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hey, Peach. 你好,琵琪 Max, I have the most incredible news. 麦克斯,我有个天大的好消息 Lawyer finally found a loophole in your prenup? 律师终于发现婚前协议书的漏洞了吗 I wish, no. 我也希望,但不是 I just got

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Club sandwich, burger. 总会三明治,汉堡包 Why the big smile, Han? 憨,干嘛笑得这么开心 You going commando under those corduroys? 是在兴奋灯芯绒裤里没穿内裤吗 No, Max, I am happy today because diner clientele has final

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I hope I didn't ruin Christmas for all those sweet children. 希望我没有毁掉那些小朋友的圣诞节 No, you didn't. 不,你没有 All they saw was a crotchless elf freaking out. 他们看见的不过是个穿开裆裤的抓狂精灵 But M

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

These tights suck. 这紧身衣太恶心了 Hi. Hi, elf. 你好呀,小精灵 I just got assigned to the front of the line with you. 我刚被分配来前线陪你 Oh, crap. 我靠 It's me, Mary. Mary Christmas. 是我呀,玛丽。圣诞玛丽 You

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Well, see? This is happy news. 你们看,还是有好消息的 No, as much as I want to, I can't go. Everybody hates me. 我是想去啊,可我去不了。大家都恨我 And much worse, I have nothing to wear, 更惨的是,我没礼服穿 and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hi, guys. How was your vacation? 你们俩假期过得如何啊 Great. Did you have fun at our place? 很好啊,你们在我们家玩的开心吗 Totes. Your saunas are sick. 当当然,你们家的桑拿爽歪了 I know. Could they be any gayer? 我

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Wow, this place is amazing. It's, like, the cover of gay gay gay magazine. 这地方也太赞了吧。不给《超基基基杂志》当封面,真是可惜了啊 Max, you have to stop reducing them to that gay stereotype. 麦克斯,别再把人家贬

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Spring break is the greatest time ever. 春假是最美好的时光 You just go crazy and do shots and throw all the rules out the window. 可以无所顾忌,疯狂喝酒,把一切教条置之脑后 Oh, I've done that. But when you're poor, you j

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季