打工姐妹花第一季 第31期:能拿的都拿走
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
See? I knew what we had in common wouldn't last.
你看 咱俩的共同点不会存在太久
Were you krumping for a second?
你刚还跳了抽筋舞吗
Maybe. Were you tootsie rolling for a second?
好像吧 你刚才也跳了屈膝舞吧
Yes.
不行啊
打工姐妹花第一季
Okay get dressed.
换衣服吧
We really should go now.
真得走了
I have all the essentials.
生活必需品都拿了
Tampons toilet paper comforter body shimmer 1.
卫生棉条 厕纸 被子 亮肤乳
Wait what about the clothes?
慢着 衣服不拿吗
Oh what am I gonna do?
拿衣服干嘛
Walk around Williamsburg in a $3000 gown?
穿着价值三千的块袍子在咱餐厅里晃荡吗
Oh my God.
上帝呀
Wait a minute.
等等
Grab everything with a price tag on it
还留着价签的衣服都带走
that we can resell.
我们可以转售
Or that you think I'd look amazing in.
你觉得我穿起来超美的也拿走
Not the furs! They're wired!
别拿皮草啊 有设警报器的
Why would you wire the furs?
你没事给皮草设警报器干啥
Everybody wires the furs bitch!
富人都会装啊 蠢货
Security's gonna be here in ten minutes.
保安会在十分钟内到
Just grab everything you can.
能拿多少就拿多少
Wait! How are we going to carry it all back to Brooklyn?
等等 这么多东西怎么弄回家啊
Jealous?
羡慕嫉妒恨吗
Look two seats.
你看 有两位子
I think you got more stuff than me.
你好像比我拿了更多东西啊
Well you spent five minutes saying good bye to the tub.
谁让你花五分钟跟浴缸道别呢
This was my fave purse to take dancing.
以前去舞会最喜欢带这个包了
How'd you keep it on your shoulder when you went all mad krump?
你瞎跳抽筋舞的时候 它不会滑掉吗
Look. $200!
你看 有两百块
It's not enough we're sitting on the subway in furs...
我们穿皮草坐地铁还不够惹眼啊
You gotta make it rain?
往空中撒来引人抢吧
This is so exciting.
真是太爽了
It's going right into our cupcake fund.
这笔钱将直接进入我们的开店基金
Or... Or what?
或者... 或者什么
Where was that place you always went with your dad?
你每次都跟你老爸去吃的地方叫啥来着