打工姐妹花第一季 第185期:春假的美好时光
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Spring break is the greatest time ever.
春假是最美好的时光
You just go crazy and do shots and throw all the rules out the window.
可以无所顾忌,疯狂喝酒,把一切教条置之脑后
Oh, I've done that. But when you're poor, you just call it Tuesday.
我也玩过啊。不过咱们穷人称那为"周二"
Why are you walking like that?
你干嘛那样走路
This is my spring break walk.
这是我的春假步
These shoulders have shimmied like this all the way from Majorca to Ibiza.
我曾从马略卡岛一路一路晃到伊比沙岛
Try it, Max. Shake a little. Shake.
试试嘛,麦克斯,晃一下。晃嘛
That's cool. I'll just wait till I get the DTS later.
是挺酷的。等我享受了环绕音响再晃也不迟
Maybe I don't have the right key.
钥匙是不是不对啊
打工姐妹花第一季
Oh, hi. Sorry, I think we might be at the wrong door.
你好啊。抱歉,我们貌似是开错门了
That's a bummer for the door.
你说找错,门都伤心死了
It's over there, 12d. We're house-sitting for a few days.
我们是在那边,12D。我们来帮朋友看几天家
Cool, I'm Brendon.
太好了,我叫布兰登
Hey, Brendon. I'm Ashley. And...
你好啊,布兰登,我是艾希莉。这位是...
I'm surprised. And also Max.
我是"好惊讶"。也是麦克斯啦
I'd shake your hands, but I kind of stink 1.
虽然我很想跟你们握手,但我有点臭
I've been at my microbrewery most of the day, so I am sorry if I smell like yeast 2.
我大部分时间都呆在自己的家酿酒厂里,原谅我满身的酵母味
Hey, that's my apology.
有酒味就怪我吧
Whoa, all right, cool. Well, I will see you guys around, yeah? Yeah, totes.
好的,那行。那我们回见吧,会见到吧?当然,会会的
You have something you want to tell me, Ashley?
有什么话想对我说吗,艾希莉
I never use Caroline Channing on vacation for security reasons.
为安全起见,我旅游时从来不用真名
I was almost abducted 3 at gunpoint for a ransom 4 in Mexico city.
我有次在墨西哥城差点被人用枪指着,要求赎款呢
Wow, gunpoint. Were you using the word, "totes" at the time?
哎哟,还用枪指着呢。你那时候也说了"会会的"才被人用枪指的吗
Can you take out the paper that has the alarm code on it?
能帮忙拿出有警报器密码的纸吗
vi.发出恶臭;糟透,招人厌恶;n.恶臭
- The stink of the rotten fish turned my stomach.腐烂的鱼臭味使我恶心。
- The room has awful stink.那个房间散发着难闻的臭气。
n.酵母;酵母片;泡沫;v.发酵;起泡沫
- Yeast can be used in making beer and bread.酵母可用于酿啤酒和发面包。
- The yeast began to work.酵母开始发酵。
劫持,诱拐( abduct的过去式和过去分词 ); 使(肢体等)外展
- Detectives have not ruled out the possibility that she was abducted. 侦探尚未排除她被绑架的可能性。
- The kid was abducted at the gate of kindergarten. 那小孩在幼儿园大门口被绑架走了。