So, Darius, what was Earl like as a dad? It must have been great, huh? 达瑞斯,厄尔是个什么样的爸爸?感觉一定很棒吧? I bet he packed the coolest lunches. A joint for recess, and a gin and juice box. 我敢说他一定给你准备

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Anybody here have a smart car? 在场有人开斯玛特吗? Because I don't think it's smart to drive half a car. 开半台车在街上溜达,车主肯定不聪明。 That was new, I'll keep working on it. All right, let's try another one. 你们这

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Well, our projected cupcake business growth ratio isn't where I want it to be, but with autumn here. 我们小蛋糕生意的预期增长比虽然还没达到目标,但秋季马上要到了。 We have a lot of hope in the launch of our new pumpkin

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Okay, well, we should go. Our time's up. 好吧,我们该走了。时间到了。 Yeah, but--what? You just got here. 这么快要走啊,你才刚到呢。 Well, I think I'm done for today. 我今天已经听够了。 Boy, I've dreaded the day yo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Martin, we just have one question. Where's the money? 马丁,我们有个问题。钱呢? I'm sorry, what? Where's...the money? What? 抱歉,你说什么?钱...在哪里?什么? She's asking where the money is. 她问你钱藏哪去了 Oh

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Wow, this prison's a lot better than the last one. It's more like a country club. 这个监狱比上次那个好太多了。简直就像乡村俱乐部。 I mean, I think I saw a list for mixed doubles where we signed in. 签到时,我好像看到了

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Ooh! Late night phone call. Ring-a-ding-dang. 哇!大半夜还有电话。找人午夜寻欢哟。 Someone's gonna get their freaky freak on. 有人要胡搞瞎搞啦 It's my father. I don't judge. 是我爸啦。我很开明的。 Hey, daddy. Me?

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

I can't believe you guys are still staring over there! 你们居然还在盯着那看 Some other's tend to breast feed for a lot longer for these days, it's called the attachment parenting. 现在很多人选择持续喂母乳到孩子更大,这叫亲

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

I can't believe you masking taped the shoe to your leg. 真不敢相信你用胶带把鞋和脚包在一起。 I know but these are Christian Louboutins 我知道,但这双可是名牌鞋 and even all busted up like this they still have the classic

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Thank you so much for taking me to shower 你带我来你兼职的地方洗澡 at your babysitting job. 我感激不尽 Well I didn't have much of a choice. 我也是被逼无奈 You pulled the pillow knife on me. 你都拿枕头刀来威胁我了 I'

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hot food from a hot man. 猛男主厨 美味出炉 Max a woman in my section wants to know 麦克斯 我那区有个女人问 if we do anything gluten free. 咱们有没有无谷蛋白的食物 What do I tell her? 怎么回答 Tell her she's not alle

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Is this private giggling or can anyone join? 是私事在笑,还是我也可以加入啊? What are you watching? My favorite show. 你在看什么啊?我最爱的节目。 Abby And Brittany, the show about those cute conjoined twins with two he

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Wow, Han. You look you were hit by a mardi gras and a gay pride float. 哎哟,小憨憨。你就像被一辆狂欢节花车撞完,然后又被一辆男同游行彩车撞到。 I have just returned from the exciting Manhattan restaurant trade show

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Martha Stewart, please. It's Michelle Obama. 请接玛莎斯图尔特。我是米歇尔奥巴马。 What's this about? My sheets shrunk and I am pissed. Hello? 找她什么事吗?我的床单洗缩水了,老娘很不爽。还在吗? Max, it did

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Okay, Earl. This is the L-520 order system touch pad. 你看,厄尔。这是L-520点菜系统触控板。 Look how simple. See? 你看有多简单,瞧 I'm telling you, I can't figure this tricky little thing out. 你听我说,我学不会这复杂

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

No, see, we already met Martha. We're just stopping by to say hi. 不是的,我们以前跟玛莎见过面。现在只是过来跟她问声好。 You've already met Martha. You're just stopping by to say hi. 你们以前跟玛莎见过面,现在只

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Well, there goes our big break. 我们生意的大突破就此告终 Never would've happened if I had had my necklace. 如果我的幸运项链在的话,就不会发生这种事了 The one with the lucky pearls 你说的是那条有着幸运珍珠

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Okay, stop, stop, stop. We lost him. You know you only tagged the wall, right? 行了,停停停,甩掉他了。你知道你没喷到机器,只喷到了墙吧? Yes, I have no luck. 知道啊,我真是倒霉透了 No one has any luck... with

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Here you go, ladies. Enjoy the extra tips from your credit cards, 拿去吧,姑娘们。享受从刷卡的客人身上捞来额外小费吧, because when Han flips that switch, 因为阿憨一旦按下那个改朝换代的按钮 the only tip I ca

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

See I told you I can get this skylight open. 都说了我能撬开天窗 Turn on a light! 你倒是开灯呀 Wait till I close the closet door. 等我先把衣柜门关上 Why are the floors so bouncy? 为什么这地板这么有弹性呀 It's called

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季