打工姐妹花第二季 第5期:探望监狱里的父亲
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第二季
英语课
Wow, this prison's a lot better than the last one. It's more like a country club. 这个监狱比上次那个好太多了。简直就像乡村俱乐部。
I mean, I think I saw a list for mixed doubles where we signed in. 签到时,我好像看到了不少混双球员名单。
Max, I know your idea of a country club's an abandoned car in the woods, but look around. 麦克斯,我知道你觉得森林里的弃置车辆也算是乡村俱乐部,但你看这里。
There's security 1 cameras and bars on the windows. 有监视器跟加了铁网的窗子呢
All right, so it's a rough country club, where the strongest golfers make the caddies their bitch. 好嘛,这是一间硬汉乡村俱乐部,强壮高球员会把杆弟当小妞搞。
Max, my father's in prison. Be more sensitive and stuff 2. 麦克斯,我爸爸是在坐牢。考虑一下人家心情什么的嘛
Look, I get it. You're protective 3. 我懂,他是你亲爹。
He's your father and you love him, but I'm sorry, not everybody feels that way. 你护着他,你爱他,但不是大家都会这么觉得啊。
Daddy. There she is. 老爸。乖女儿
How's my little girl? I'm great, daddy. 我的乖女最近好吗?挺好啊,老爸
Yeah. I like the new uniform, and it isn't at all prison-y. 你这套新制服不错哦,完全没有囚服的感觉。
Yeah. I don't know what's worse: being locked up or looking like you work at a Banana Republic. 我也不知道哪样比较惨,是被关呢还是穿的像香蕉共和国店员一样呢。
Now, wait a minute. This can't be Max. 等等,你不会就是麦克斯吧。
The stories I've heard, I was expecting more of a truck driver. 以前听你的事,我还以为你会是卡车司机型的猛女呢。
Hey, Brian, you might wanna look the other way. 布莱恩,你头先别过去吧。
I think Max is here to break me out. Isn't that right, Max? 麦克斯是来带我越狱的。对吧,麦克斯?
Martin Channing. Shall we? Okay, fine, your dad is awesome 4. 真会说笑。马丁·钱宁。请坐吧?好啦,你爹棒呆了。
n.安全,安全感;防护措施;保证(金),抵押(品);债券,证券
- A security guard brought him down with a flying tackle.一名保安人员飞身把他抱倒。
- There was tight security at the airport when the President's plane landed.总统的专机降落时,机场的保安措施很严密。
n.原料,材料,东西;vt.填满;吃饱
- We could supply you with the stuff in the raw tomorrow.明天我们可以供应你原材料。
- He is not the stuff.他不是这个材料。
adj.防护的,保护的
- A mother naturally feels protective towards her children.做母亲的天生要保护自己的孩子。
- We feel safe with a protective device in the house.我们因为家里有了防护装置而感到安全。
标签:
打工姐妹花