Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl SCENE 1 Elizabeth: A pirate’s life for me...Uh! Mr. Gibbs: Quiet 1) missy ! Cursed pirates sail these waters, you don’t want to bring them dow

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Jonny “Pirate” Depp I noticed that you have some gold teeth and I bet that’s for the movie that you’ve just did, The Pirates... Yes it was for The Pirates. Is that...are those on permanently,

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

[00:36.20](MUSIC PLAYING) [00:49.44]JOJO: Oh, do we have a party going on here or what? 哦 我们这里在开舞会还是怎么 [00:53.72]People, this is how we do this, this is how we do it! 朋友们 这就是我们的处世哲学 我们的办事方

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美少女啦啦队

I can see everything, our house, owl's house in the trees, the pond where Frog lives. 我可以看到所有的东西,我们的房子,树上猫头鹰的房子,还有青蛙们住的池塘。 Oh, I fell all the way out of the sky. 哦。我从天上

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 恶搞海绵宝宝换装,这可是海绵宝宝哦!恶搞一下!给它换上各种服装有海盗装,天使装,还有女士装...鼠标左键点击拖动操作。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝兄弟不知道怎么上了一家荷兰人的海盗穿上,为了求生不得不扛着自己的宝箱逃生... 操作方法:方向键控制海绵宝宝左右移动,按一

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 这是一场与恶名远播的海盗的较量,为了正义,战斗吧!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

歌曲 : Over the Seas 艺人 : Alestorm 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Captain Morgan's Revenge 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Metal 介绍: 纯正苏格兰海盗金属----Alestorm。Alestorm是来自苏格兰Perth的一个海盗金属 乐队,这个风格可不是我定义的,而是乐队自己

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

For all of his obnoxious behavior, Jobs also had the ability to instill in his team an esprit de corps. 乔布斯虽然有很多让人讨厌的行为,但他也能给自己的队伍注入团队精神。 After tearing people down, he would find ways

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Jobs and Belleville, along with Apple veteran Rod Holt (the guy Jobs enlisted to design the first power supply for the Apple II), flew to Japan to figure out what to do. 乔布斯和贝尔维尔,以及苹果的资深员工罗德霍尔特(帮乔布斯

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

A: Hey honey, how was your day? B: It was alright. I ran into Billand we got totalking for a whileHes in a bit of a jam. A: Why? What happened? B: Well, his son had an accident and Bill doesnt have health insurance. This really got me thinking, and I

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

The people were mostly seafarers, like the Phoenicians, only they traded less and fought more. 他们大都是航海者,像腓尼基人,只不过他们不怎么经商,却常常进行战争。 They were often at war with one another, but on occa

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Jobs, of course, didn't see it that way. 当然,乔布斯不这么认为。 I haven't got any sort of odd chip on my shoulder, he told Newsweek. 我没有任何挑衅的意思。他对《新闻周刊》说。 Once again he invited his favorite repo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

After a few days of failed efforts to reach a settlement with Jobs, 几天后,双方仍然未能达成一致, Sculley and the Apple board decided to sue him for breaches of fiduciary obligations. 斯卡利和苹果公司董事会决定起诉乔布斯

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

When a guy from the facilities team went to Jobs's office to pack up his belongings, 当后勤部门的一个家伙去乔布斯办公室整理他的物品时, he saw a picture frame on the floor. 发现地上有一个相框。 It contained a photog

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Campbell was so angry that he walked out of the meeting to call Lewin at home. 事实上,坎贝尔气得走出会议室,往卢因家里打电话。 When his wife said he was in the shower, Campbell said, I'll wait. 卢因的妻子说他正在洗澡

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Air strikes in the northern city of Aleppo who pushed true safe grades in Feb to the point of collapse. Pihada Edwards reports. Russia has done little to ruin president Assad forces around to Aleppo. The Syria military was blamed for an attack on a h

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

I move on like a sinners prayer I let go like a levee breaks Walk away as if I don't care Learn to shoulder my mistakes I'm built to fade like your favorite song Gettin' reckless when there's no need Laugh as your stories ramble on Break my heart, bu

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night Wouldn't it be nice if we were older? Then we wouldn't have to wait so long And wouldn't it be nice to live together In the kind of world where we belong You know its gonna make it that much better When we can

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

What kind of movie does it look like? 那看起来像哪种电影? It looks like...maybe a grown-up movie not meant for kids. My mom would not let me see this movie. 它看起来像...可能是一部大人的电影,不是给小孩看的。我妈妈

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情