SCOTT: This facility is great, don't you think? ANDREW: Yes, it is better than last year. They have done a very good job this time. SCOTT: I'm glad our booth is on the first floor. More people can see our display. ANDREW: If someone wants to find us

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

Long time no see! A: Hi, Jim. How are you? I havent seen you for a while. B: Im fine. Ive been out of town. I just got back. A: Where were you? B: I was in New York for a wedding. 好久没见 A:嗨,吉姆。你好吗?好久没见啦。 B:我很

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

unit 75 外出参加派对 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Would you like to go to a party tonight? A:今晚想去参加一个派对吗? B:That sounds like a good idea. B:听起来是个好主意。 A:Would 7:00 be OK? A:7点可以吗? B:That's fin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

释义: take part in 参与某事 一说到 take part in 就会想起 participate, take part in sth 表示参加某事,参与等。 例句: You're going to take part in the camping trip? 你会参加这次野营吗? My mother is taking part i

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Current Attitudes toward Physical Fitness Recently we were told by a student that setting aside time for improving his physical fitness would be a total misuse of his working hours. He assured us that

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Monica: What you guys don't understand is, for us, kissing is as important as any part of it. 你们男生不懂的是,对于我们而言,亲吻和其他任何部分一样重要。 Joey: Yeah, right!...Serious? 没错!当真? Phoebe: Oh, yeah

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Rachel: Why are why are you so tanned? 你为何晒得这么黑? Barry: Oh, I, uh I went to Aruba. 哦,我,呃,我到阿鲁巴了。 Rachel: Oh no. You went on our honeymoon alone? 哦,不是吧,你自己一个去渡蜜月? Barry: No. I

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Ross: Anyway.... um...(Starts to sweep. ) So, you uh you nervous about Barry tomorrow? 总之,额,明天要见巴瑞你紧张吗? Rachel: Oh...a little. 哦,有一点。 Ross: Mmhmm... 嗯。 Rachel: A lot. 很紧张。 Ross: Mm. 嗯。 Rache

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

The United States last week ended a 21-year drought when its team took home first place in the annual International Mathematical Olympiad. The U.S. win broke a long stretch dominated by China, which placed lower than second only once during that peri

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ministry of Labour 劳工部 (美作:Department of Labor) labour market 劳工市场, 劳务市场 Labour exchange, Employment exchange 职业介绍所 (美作:Employment Bureau) labour management 职业

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

今天我们要学的词组是 take part in。 Take part in指参加会议, 游行, 抗议等等。成千上万的美国人在华盛顿,纽约等大城市游行,抗议美国卷入伊拉克战争, Thousands of Americans took part in the prot

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Artists, conservationists, business leaders and film and music stars from around the globe are marking the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day with a Green Auction to benefit the environment。 Organizers of the live auction on Thursday at Christie's, and

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A mother and daughter team are toasting their incredible success at one of the world's top beauty pageants. 一对母女组合在世界顶级选美比赛中取得了不可思议的成功。 Sarah Louise Pritchard, 41, and Ella Ravenscroft, 18, were c

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

歌名:High Hope 歌手:Maarja did we leave it for tomorrow find new rooms behind closed doors should not go there so soon said goodbye to fading summer and by that last walk on that shore it is your first on the moon high hope, high fall did we really

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A robot is being designed to compete with 12th graders during the college entrance examination in 2017 and get a score qualifying it to enter first-class universities in China, according to Huaxi Metropolis Daily. 据华西都市报报道,由中国设

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Jana: I didn't know you were into dancing. 嘉娜:我以前不知道你喜欢舞蹈。 Peter: Well, yeah, just a little bit I guess. I used to go dancing quite a bit. I was part of this group of friends and we used to follow the rave scene in South

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

近年来,随着越来越多的外商的进驻,很多人在应聘的过程中都很有可能会被要求参加英语面试。不少人凭着良好的教育背景和丰富的工作经验一路过关斩将,却往往在英语面试的环节上功亏

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Unit4 Join a weight-loss program: 第四节 参加减重课程 Open newspaper or turn on the television.and you're certain to be bombarded with advertisements for weight-loss programs of every kind. 打开报纸或电视机,你一定会受到各种减

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

第8期:问工作背景 David: What kind of jobs have you had? Zhang Jie: I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned company, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a sales manager. So I am familiar with the texile market in China. David:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(342) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

Directions: Write an announcement to welcome student to join a club at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese. 1.社团的主要活动内容 2.参加社团好处 3.如何加入社团 Do you want a different life against what you

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文