Monica: That's because as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. You see, he's the Prince. Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born. 那是因为在我爸妈心目中罗斯不可能犯错,你瞧,他就是个王子。他

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

EU 'Ready to Welcome' Belarus President to Eastern Partnership Meeting The European Union is reportedly ready to welcome President Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus to its Eastern Partnership (EaP) meeting next month. It is the first time EU officials

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

President Trumps top spokesman said Wednesday that hes not aware of any White House employees who skipped work to attend the Day Without a Woman protests. 本周三,总统特朗普的首席发言人表示,他没有发现白宫内有谁翘班去参加

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

第54期:娱乐活动 我生日的时候你愿意来吃饭吗? Would you like to come around for a meal on my birthday? For example: A: Would you like to come around for a meal on my birthday? 我生曰的时候你愿意来吃饭吗? B: Oh, yes.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Unit 28 Vacation Time-Taking a tour(2) 第28课 假期-参加旅游(2) The customer is asking about a package tour to Paris. 顾客正在询问到巴黎的套装行程。 C: What sights are included on the tour? Is the entire time spent in Paris?

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

讲解文本: play it by ear 见机行事,随机应变 Let's play it by ear when we get there. 到了那儿,我们再见机行事。 We should have a plan for tomorrow, or we will have to play it by ear. 我们应该准备一个计划,不然只

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you! 访谈录2014年 访谈录2013年 访谈录2

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

Monica: Wwwh...wha...www... 什,什,什,什么? Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now. (He enters. ) 是的,你再这么持续两小时,就会变成我现在这样。 Chandler: Kinda puts that

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Carol: Ross? That opens my cervix. (He drops it in horror. ) 罗斯,那是用来打开我的子宫颈的。 Rachel: Barry? 巴瑞? Barry: Come on in. 进来吧。 Rachel: (hesitates) Are you sure? 巴瑞? Barry: Yeah! It's fine, it's fine. Robb

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Monica: So, Ross, what's going on with you? 罗斯,最近你怎么样? Any stories? No news, no little anecdotes to share with the folks? 最近有什么八卦、新闻、轶事之类可以和爸妈分享的吗? Ross: (To his parents) Look, I,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Although most young Argentinians arent even thinking about marriage these days, they seem quite fond of wedding ceremonies. So theyve come up with a bizarre party trend of fake weddings, where groups of 20- and 30-somethings get together to attend we

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

休士顿成千上万的人参加圣诞节前夜盛宴 HOUSTON, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- Thousands of people lined up on Tuesday at a downtown venue in the U.S. city of Houston to dine and share in a joyful festive spirit to welcome Christmas, a giving an

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The preparations are in full swing for the parade to mark the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe. Troops from many countries will march across Red Square to be reviewed by heads of state including Chinese President Xi Jinping. It i

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A beauty pageant contestant who labelled herself 'terribly ugly' has been disqualified after being voted through to the final because organisers thought she had tampered with the vote. 俄罗斯一项选美比赛的一名自认为长得很丑的参赛者

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sheldon和Leonard合作的一个实验课题被邀请去参加一个物理研讨会进行发表,但是Sheldon不愿意合作和Leonard去参加,Penny原本好心帮忙,却越帮越倒忙,使得两人的关系越发恶化,最后当众在研讨

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸

9. What is your character? 你的个性是什么样的? 还能这样说: Can you tell me about your character? Can you describe your personality? 谚语: A man's actions show his character. 举手投足显品性。 10. I can realize my dream he

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I'm sorry I kept you waiting so long. 很抱歉,让您久等了。 还能这样说: I am sorry for keeping you wait so long time. I am sorry that you await me for my being late. 谚语: Time and tide wait for no man. 时不待人。 2. It's

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

We are back with Jennifer Aniston. 我们继续 这位是詹妮弗安妮斯顿 and not only is your movie called Cake,but our birthdays are coming up really soon. 不仅仅因为你的电影叫蛋糕 还因为我们生日快到了 So we thought we'd

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

今天我们要学的词是celebrity。 Celebrity, 名人。还记得参加美国达人并一举成名的歌手亚当.兰伯特吗? Adam Lambert was named the sexiest male celebrity of 2010, 亚当.兰伯特荣获了2010年最性感男星的称号。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

讲解文本: under the gun 顶着巨大的压力,受到压力 I can't go to the party because I'm under the gun to get ready for my exams. 我不能去参加聚会,因为我要准备考试,压力很大。 I don't want to work under the gun.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语