FD: It may comfort you to know that many people attended his viewing. Holly:How did they hear? No one called. FD: In times of loss, it is often hard to pick up the phone. But his whole family was here. Holly:His mom and dad must be destroyed. He was

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

This is AP News Minute. Hurricane Maria is pounding parts of the eastern Caribbean, tearing across Dominica late Monday. The powerful storm weakened slightly, becoming a category-4 hurricane. President Donald Trump speaks to the United Nations Genera

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(九)月

Obama Attends India's Republic Day Parade 奥巴马参加印度共和国日大游行 Rain has done little to reduce the excitement around President Barack Obamas visit to India. The president watched a military parade involving thousands of Indian tr

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

汤姆的英语成绩不是很好,丹尼尔建议他去参加一个英语培训班,丹尼尔会推荐一个什么样的培训班呢?看看就知道了。 Listen Read Learn Tom: Daniel, I can't catch up with the English teacher very well. Daniel: What's the problem? Tom: You are quite good at Eng

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

迷你对话: A:I dont know what activity my son should take part in? 我不知道该让我的孩子学什么? B:Many children are learning drawing, dancing, swimming and so on in their spare time. You can follow suit. 现在很多孩子在学绘画

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

经典句型:Is there any class in the afternoon? 下午有课吗? A:Is there any class in the afternoon? 甲:下午有课吗? B:No,we have an extracurricular activity in the afternoon. 乙:没有,下午我们有课外活动。 A:What activity?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

【情景再现】 Tom最近他经常陪一名美国同事参加商务会议,可他还和平常一样,随便穿一件休闲衣就赶去参加会议,完全没有一个职业经理人的样子。一天,参加完会议,美国同事提议他去商

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

Thank you a lot for the chance. 非常感谢您给我这个机会。 Thank you a lot for the chance. 非常感谢您给我这个机会。 Youre welcome. Thank you for coming. 不客气。感谢你来参加面试。 When may I expect to hear the resul

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

India to Attend G-7 Meeting for First Time India is set to attend the forthcoming meeting of the Group of Seven leading industrial nations in London. India's presence at the meeting reflects its rise

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--国政军事聚焦

The United States strongly supports NATO and will be unwavering in its commitment to the trans-Atlantic alliance, said Vice President Mike Pence in a speech at the Munich Security Conference. 美国强烈支持北约,并将毫不动摇地致力于跨

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(三月)

Smart (as intelligence) Smart (as fashionable) 我想大家一定都很熟悉英文里的smart这个字。Smart这个字可以有好多解释,用在许多地方。它可以解释为很聪明,或者指

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

AS IT IS 2015-06-16 Jeb Bush Enters US Presidential Campaign 杰布布什参加2016年美国总统竞选 The son of a former US president and the brother of another launched his campaign for the presidency Monday. Jeb Bush announced his candidacy to

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Marco Rubio Announces Presidential Campaign 马可卢比奥宣布参加2016美国总统竞选 United States Senator Marco Rubio of Florida told his supporters Monday he is running for president in 2016. He said that he feels uniquely qualified to rep

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AS IT IS 2016-07-19 Russia Could Be Banned From Rio Games After Doping Report 俄罗斯恐因兴奋剂报告禁止参加里奥奥运会 The World Anti-Doping Agency, also known as WADA, has called for banning Russian athletes from the Rio de Janeiro

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

模仿文本: Now to football and Fenerbahe have been banned from taking part in any European club competitions for two seasons for their involvement in a match-fixing scandal which rocked Turkish football in 2011. UEFA have also confirmed that Beş

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Warren: So Lindsay, we're both teachers and sometimes our students go off to camp over the summer break. Did you ever go to camp when you were younger? Lindsay: I did go to camp. The camp I went to was called Pilgrim Pines. Warren: What was that like

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

5. Do I need to make a self-introduction to you first? 我需要首先做下自我介绍吗? 还能这样说: May I introduce myself first? Can I introduce me to you first? 谚语: A bully is always a coward. 色厉内荏。 6. The strongest tr

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Todd: So Travis, you said your brother is getting married. Travis: Well, actually not my brother, my cousin is getting married. On my family's side of the family, on my father's side of the family, I have quite a few cousins and quite a few uncles an

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

迷你对话 A: Jane, pleases come with us .简,和我们一起去吧。 B: I cannot dance, you know. I havent such a talent. 我不会跳舞,我没有那天分。 A: Just for fun, not for showing. What do you worry about? 只是玩玩而已,又不

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: Has Robert ever missed coming to one of our parties? 罗伯特没有参加我们的晚会吗? B: Only once or twice at the most. 最多一两次吧。 A: Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗? B: I have no idea. 不知道

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语