I could never had imagined what I would achieve through football. 我永远都无法想象我在足球方面能取得多大的成就。 I owe my life everything I have to football. My life in football began with my granddad, Joe, who took me to my fi

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Learn from life生活教会我们成长 Enroll in online or night classes 参加网校或夜校 How about learning a new language you can use whenever you travel? Or taking free online classes about Management or Finance on websites such as The Open

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Adrienne, The United States speaker What is my favorite sport? My favorite sport to participate in is actually swimming, and I used to do it competitively when I was younger. Now I just do it for fun and for exercise, but my favorite sport to watch i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Mr. Secretary, thank you for the kind introduction. Members of my Cabinet, members of the administration, Admiral Mullen, members of the United States Congress, Senator Warner and Congressman Skelton, members of the militar

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Vicki: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Vicki. Lilly: 大家好,我是杨莉莉. Vicki: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Lilly: 在 Real English,也就是《地道英语》节目中

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Part 1 Tom Passed Away! 汤姆去世了! Dialogue Script1 对话原文1 Sarah: You know, Tom's been in the hospital for a couple of days . Mike: And I'm the one who put him there with my football moves. Sarah: But you're not to blame for them keeping him th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

So far as I know, Miss Hannah Arendt was the first person to define the essential difference between work and labor. To be happy, a man must feel, firstly, free and, secondly, important. He cannot be really happy if he is compelled by society to do w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Recently we were told by a student that setting aside time for improving his physical fitness would be a total misuse of his working hours. He assured us that he would be no better served by a fitness program than by learning to play bridge. College

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

The Super Bowl is a show so big that fans of all shapes, sizes and... species can't help but get in the game.\超级碗节目声势浩大,吸引了不同体型、不同大小的粉丝很多物种都情不自禁地参与其中。 I think they have a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

to crash the gate to crash the party crash course 学英文容易碰到的困难之一就是一个字有时候可以有好几种解释,因此我们有的时候花点时间来研究一个字也是值得

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

1. Fighting in Ukraines Eastern City of Slovyansk continues. The countrys Interior Minister says dozens of pro-Russian insurgents were killed during security operations in and around the city. 2. Authorities in Colorado say they have seen a rise in f

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(五)月

Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Campaign for President 希拉里?克林顿宣布参加2016年的总统竞选 Im running for president. Hillary Clinton kicks off her anticipated campaign for the presidency with a video posted on YouTube. With her secon

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

美国高校学生参加机器人大赛 Call it the geek Superbowl. Six-hundred and eight teams of high school students from 40 countries competed last week in St. Louis, Missouri, to build robots capable of performing tasks related to recycling. Eac

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(九月)

It's pretty rare for the entire 100-member U.S. Senate is called to the White House for a security meeting. That's what's first today on CNN 10. 美国参议院100名议员全部被召集到白宫参加一次安全会议。这种情况是非常罕见的

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年7月

Installation 展台搭建 A:Do the organization build the stands? 摊位是由组织者建造吗? B:Generally, organizers provide basic shells or modules and then the exhibitors complete themselves. And also the exhibitors can design and build thei

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

William: Hello and welcome to On the Town my name is William Kremer. I'm standing outside London's historic Guildhall and I'm surrounded by hundreds of people. They're all about to do a ten-mile walk across London in the name of charity. But this lon

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

上回我们已经给大家讲过两个跟break这个字有关的习惯用语,今天我们还要给大家讲两个非常有用的,也是以break这个字为主的习惯用语。第一个是:To b

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Ross: Then don't do that, alright? 那么就不要那么干。 Ross: Monica. What do you think? 摩妮卡,你认为呢? Monica: (welling up) Mmhmm. 嗯。 Ross: Wh are you welling up? 你热泪盈眶了? Monica: No. 才没有。 Ross: You are,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Japan will join US and Australian troops in trilateral military drills for the first time, as the three states seek to boost security ties in the Southeast Asia region. About 40 members from Japan's Self Defense Force will be integrated into the US t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

今天我们要学的词是contestant。 Contestant, 参赛选手。真人秀在美国是一种越来越受欢迎的节目形态。参赛选手感触最深的是什么?纽约时报最近的一份采访报道说,Nine out of ten reality show contes

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃