兴奋 我激动的睡不着觉:I am too excited to go to sleep. 这非常令人激动:Its very exciting. 被邀请参加晚会我非常激动:Im thrilled to be invited to the party 好极了:How wonderful! 多好玩啊:What fun!

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你有工作经验吗? Have you any work experience? 我大学刚毕业。 I've just graduated from university. 虽然我没有这方面的经验,但我愿意学。 Though I have no experience in this field, I'm willing to learn. 你目前做什么

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

就在Catherine接到E公司的电话通知没几天,她又接到另一个F公司的电话,告诉Catherine她被录取了,相比较前一个工作,这个工作似乎更有发展前景,但她又担心自己对这个公司的相关领域不熟,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

President and Mrs. Bush Attend White House Easter Egg Roll THE PRESIDENT: Well, Laura and I welcome you to the White House for the Easter Egg Roll. How about the Jonas Brothers? Thanks for coming. (Applause.) We are sure glad you're here. We welcome

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

World Leaders in Singapore Sunday for Lee's Funeral 世界各国领导人齐聚新加坡参加李光耀葬礼 BANGKOK Dozens of world leaders will be in Singapore on Sunday for the state funeral of the small country's first prime minister, Lee Kuan Y

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

Cartoon characters, movie villains, superheroes and angels, hundreds of exotically addressed runners took part in the 5k race through the congressional cemetery in Washington DC. The race appropriately for Halloween is called the Dead Mans Run, the m

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十一月)

This morning on today's fitness exercise toys for children. The number of overweight children in this nation is on the rise more than doubling since 1980s. New, now toy makers are creating new ways to get kids off the couch and moving in fitness mag

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

This is AP News Minute. A defiant Vice President Mike Pence said that President Donald Trump's administration is refusing to accept defeat on health care. He told small business owners in West Virginia that the Trump administration will end the Obama

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(三)月

Dialogue 1 Mark: How's everything, Jingjing? You look chipper. 马克:京晶,最近如何?你看着兴高采烈的样子。 Jingjing: I am. Thanks for noticing. 京晶:我还确实时。 感谢你留意到。 Mark: Any good news you wanna sha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 112 The Ghost in the First Row

Despite long delays caused by new automated voting machines, millions of Filipinos have headed to the polls to choose a new president. 成百上千万选民从一大早就前往投票站参加投票。由于新的自动投票机出现故障,他们不

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年5月

President Bush Participates in Signing Ceremony with NATO Secretary General De Hoop Scheffer for NATO Accession Protocols for Albania and Croatia PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Secretary General, it's good to have you here in the White House. SECRETARY GENERAL

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Thanks. Welcome to the Rose Garden. Please sit down. We are thrilled to welcome members of America's 2008 Summer Olympic and Paralympic teams to the White House. Welcome. (Applause.) Today we honor skill and discipline. You're here be

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush and President Uribe of the Republic of Colombia Participate in Joint Press Availability PRESIDENT BUSH: Good morning, Mr. President. Welcome back to the White House. I appreciate your friendship and I admire your bold leadership. You

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

我参加你的婚礼 I Went To Your Wedding went to your wedding 我参加你的婚礼, Although I was dreading 尽管心存畏惧, The thought of losing you 害怕失去你。 The organ was playing 管风琴正在演奏, My poor heart kept sa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

阿美的室友刚刚退出学生会,阿美就鼓励她参加奥运志愿者协会。阿美的室友同意了吗?她是不是还有什么别的选择呢? Listen Read Learn May: Would you like to join the Olympic Volunteers' League? Roommate: Am I crazy?I just quitted the Students' Counsel. I do

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

US Group Requests High-Level Delegation for Racism Conference Breck Ardery United Nations1 6 Aug 2001 23:00 UTC A coalition of U.S. civil rights groups says the United States government should send a

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Zimbabwean opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai says he will take part in a presidential runoff against the incumbent, Robert Mugabe. The runoff became necessary after the Zimbabwe Election Commission determined Tsvangirai did not get more than 50 per

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

今天我们要学的词是sign up。 To sign up, 是报名的意思。 I signed up for the book club, 我报名参加这个读书俱乐部。 The deadline to sign up is this Sunday, 报名的最后期限是这个星期天。 More than 5,000 people h

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

The Oice - Interview Skills 3 - Education Background Study hard and get good grades has always been a recipe for getting a good job. Most potential employers take notice to hard working students. In this lesson we learn how extra curricular activitie

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello! B: Hello! Marry! This is Mike. A: Mike! Nice to hear from you again. How are you? B: Fine, thanks. And you? A: Oh, not bad. B: Good. Listen. Im phoning because I want to invite you to a party. At our new house. And... A: New house? Really?

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(279) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话