发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Most Americans Would Fail US Citizenship Test Most native-born Americans would fail a United States citizenship test if they had to take it. Yet people born in other countries must earn a test score of at least 60 percent to become U.S. citizens. The

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

观念误区一:背大学四六级词汇就能顺利通过雅思写作考试 相当多数量的高中生听说只要花时间把大学四六级的单词全部背熟就能参加雅思写作考试。这种错误的观念目前普遍存在于正积极准

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻(Bilingual News)2011

应聘金融工作 外资银行对许多毕业生充满神秘感,极具诱惑力。进入外资银行意味着可以拿高薪、出国,是择业的理想选择。随着我国加入WTO后,外资银行

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

每个人都希望自己做的都是喜欢或者擅长的事情,但如果事实正相反呢?那是否应当考虑改变一下现状呢?向你的老板提出调换工作的请求吧。 Id like to ask you for a transfer. 我请求调换工作。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

SCENE② C 一阵尴尬的沉默之后 【工作是我生活中最重要的事】 Herbert: Well, you're so pretty. I thought you must have a boyfriend. 赫伯特: 嗯,你这么漂亮。我以为你一

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

A: I was wondering if you could help me use the Student Job Center. B: There are many ways; what kind of job would you like? A: I want to work in a restaurant. B: Fine! Will you need part-time or full-time work? A: I want to work part-time. B: Fine,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: What is the best way to find a job here? B: There are different ways of conducting a job search. Do you know what you want to do? A: I don't know. B: Can you work part-time or full-time? A: It doesn't matter right now, either one would be OK. B: T

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

1.Call to remind 打电话提醒 A: Jean, before the meeting, could you call to remind the attendees? B: Okay. I'll call each one of them. A:珍,开会前打电话提醒参加会议的人好吗? B:好,我会给每个人打电话的。 2.Ask ... to attend 邀请参加 A: Could you a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

GWEN IFILL: Now joining me for analysis this Politics Monday, Amy Walter of The Cook Political Report and Tamara Keith of NPR, who is in Iowa tonight, waiting, waiting, waiting on Hillary Clinton. Tamara, let's start by talking about Senator Clinton,

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

经典歌曲-我去参加你的婚礼i went to your wedding--cole I went to your wedding cole I went to your wedding Although I was dreading The thought of losing you The organ was playing My poor heart kept saying My dreams, My dreams are through Yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Ivanka Trump is planning a trip to Germany to attend a summit on the economic empowerment of women, a senior administration official said. 据美国政府一位高级官员透露,伊万卡特朗普正在计划前往德国参加一届有关妇女经济

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Some 40 World leaders including British Prime Minister David Cameron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are expected to attend a huge march in Paris to show unity after three days of terror that left 17 people

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Having weathered two bruising presidential campaigns and seven turbulent years in the White House, President Barack Obama will now put his survival skills to the test in Alaska's wilderness. 经历过两次激烈的总统大选和七年动荡的白宫生

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

10月9日 Read it! 读读看! Megan, Rob and Jim remember their high school clubs. 梅根、罗柏和吉姆记得他们高中的社团。 Who was a member of a sports club? 谁是体育社的一员? Someone wrote some really good poems! 有一个人

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

And I was not in the army, in case you were wondering. I was in the canine corps. 不知道你们是不是想知道,我没当过兵,但我加入过狗兵团。 Strange story, when I was young, I wanted a dog, and we had no money, we were very...m

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 伍迪单口相声精选

随着拿全额奖学金赴美国留学的人越来越多,GRE这门曾经让无数学子谈G色变的考试,也逐渐向人们揭开了它神秘的面纱。在中国各大高校已经有越来越多的人正在参加和正准备参加GRE考试,去

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

unit 389 参加公司聚会 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hi, Seivvy, you look superb this evening. Are you enjoying yourself? A:嗨,塞维,你今晚看起来不错,玩得开心吗? B:Oh, it's you, Sandy. I'm looking for you. Yes, I'm having

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

WASHINGTON Supporters of former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were offended this week when a prominent Republican strategist questioned her health amid mounting speculation that Clinton will run for president in 2016. This could be an early

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Well, I'd like to say it in a different way,But it's Ye Olde wedding watch 本来是想换个说法的 但是这么说更英国化 But sometimes I'll say other words,This is true,Don't think 不过有时候我会换个说法 我说真的 别以为 Th

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀