Halloween Horror By Gina D.B.Clemen 万圣节奇遇记 吉纳D.B.克莱曼 Chapter One Salem 第一章 鬼城塞勒姆 Salem is a beautiful American town in Massachusetts, USA. 美国马萨诸塞州的塞勒姆一座美丽的城镇。 Naumkeag, City

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

I love this time of the year. The leaves are changing colors. There are so many on the ground. My son likes to pile them up and jump in them. We also like to carve pumpkins and display them outside. After hot days of summer, I look forward to some co

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

Unit 4 Text A One day, a man who seemed to own everything he could want suddenly felt a deep, inexplicable sadness. What's wrong with him? Did he finally regain his happiness? Here is the story... The

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 21世纪大学英语读写教程

PETER, PETER PUMPKIN EATER Peter, Peter, pumpkin-eater, Had a wife and couldn't keep her; He put her in a pumpkin shell, And there he kept her very well. Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater, Had another, and didn't lover her; Peter learned to read and spell,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(282) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

As the godmother was a fairy, she could guess what the girl was thinking. 她的教母毕竟是个仙女,她能猜出小女孩想的事情。 So she said to her, You wish you could go to the ball, do you not? 于是她对灰姑娘说:你想参加舞

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

万圣节精美童谣:Five Little Pumpkins 五个小南瓜 Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate The first one said, 'Oh my, it's getting late!' The second one said, 'There are witches in the air!' The third one said, 'Well, we don't care!' This boa

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Their home was a plain little mud hut, 他们住在一间普通的小土屋里, but it was as clean and white as a sea-shell. 但屋子像贝壳一样干净洁白。 It stood on a small piece of garden ground that gave the little family their beans

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Trick or treat?万圣节又来了!这个美国第二大烧钱的节日到底怎么过?今天Jenny和Adam就要告诉你万圣节的正确打开方式。 万圣节 在中文里,大家习惯将万圣节前夜称为万圣节: Halloween: /?h?l.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Halloween Sounds 万圣节的声音 This is the way the witches fly, 这是女巫在飞, Withes fly, withes fly, 女巫在飞,女巫在飞, Swish! Swish! Swish! 嗖,嗖,嗖。 This is the way the ghost go by, 这是幽灵在跑, Ghosts go

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

[Her:] Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my ma and pa, Not the way that I do love you. [Him:] Holy, Moley, me, oh my, You're the apple of my eye, Girl I've never loved one like you. [Her:] Man oh man you're my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Hi, to the students of Brown middle school. Hello to all of our viewers around the world. Broadcasting from the CNN news room, I am Carol Luzus. Our first story today takes to Egypt. The north Africa nation is dealing with violence worse than it has

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

让英语中的亲爱的说得更甜蜜 Dear Dear使用的范围比较广。可以用来称呼朋友,也可以用来称呼亲密爱人,也有可能是长辈称呼小辈。另外英语日记通常会用dear 开头。写信时通常的称呼也是D

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 魔法女巫把灰姑娘变成了美丽公主,并给了她水晶马车赶往王子的舞会~帮助它驾驶马车越过路上的障碍,要在十二点之前到达才

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Seeds 种子 A seed becomes a plant. 种子长成植物。 You sow seeds in the ground and they become plants. 你在土地里播种,它们就会长成植物。 The young plant grows up to be an adult plant, then it has fruit and flowers. 幼苗长大

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第6册

The fairy then said to Cinderella, Well, you now have a coach fit to go to the ball in. Are you not pleased with it? 仙女跟灰姑娘说:好了,你现在有了一辆适合去参加舞会的马车,满意了吗? Yes, yes! cried Cinderella. Bu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Cinderella sat down beside her sisters and was very good to them, giving them some of the fruit and cakes that the prince had brought her. 灰姑娘坐在她的姐姐们身旁,对她们很好,而且把王子拿给她的水果和糕点送了一些给

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Clare is going to kill me for this. Im a friend of Clares parents. They were worried about her taking the car to a party where there might be alcohol, so they asked me to go along and play chauffeur in case she got too pickled to drive. Helen pouts.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

There are three major benefits to buying foods according to the season: better taste, more nutrients, and cheaper prices! Im Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien, and I'm sharing seven of my favorite fall fruits and veggies. 购买应季食物有三个好处:味

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros [Her:] Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my ma and pa, Not the way that I do love you. [Him:] Holy, Moley, me, oh my, You're the apple of my eye, Girl I've never loved one like you. [Her:] Man oh man you're my b

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

It's hard to imagine that there are a lot of Australians worrying every day about where the next meal is going to come from. This year's Hunger Report has been released, showing one in six Australians experienced exactly that over the past year. The

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻