Not long ago those turned off by the greed and grim solemnity of prosports could turn to extreme sports like snowboarding and speed climbing. But now, many of the extremists, propped up by huge sponsorship contracts, are just as dollar-driven and tak

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Benny woke to the smell of warm apple cinnamon waffles. He jumped out of bed. The first thing he did was look out the window. There was frost on the ground. Red leaves were falling from the old tree out front. But Sam was still missing. When Benny ca

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 124 The Pumpkin Head Mystery

Whats going on here? one man yelled. Why arent we moving? Henry climbed up on the tractor. The key was missing. Im sorry, everyone, he said. Perhaps the tractor is out of gas. Im sure the driver will be right back. I thought it was part of the joke t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 124 The Pumpkin Head Mystery

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

Making a living as a door-to-door salesman demands a thick skin, both to protect against the weather and against constantly having the door shut in your face. Bill Porter puts up with all this and muc

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

美国人是出了名的爱甜食,那今天潘吉和Jenny就要和大家聊聊甜点。你知道怎么用英语说这些甜点的名字吗?你最爱的甜点是什么呢?都赶紧留言告诉我们吧! 听力提示: 1. dessert 甜品 2. Pie

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

影片对白 Ross: Look, if she's talking to it, I just think that I should get some belly time too. Not that I believe any of this. Phoebe: Oh, I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything. I can show you. Look, this will seem a little we

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

本周《鹅妈妈》童谣挑战赛会带来不一样的黑色童话,一个异想天开的童年角色!选手自由组队,将有两名选手被淘汰,激烈比赛残酷厮杀。猪小姐获好评,扭曲人成畸形,还有裂口南瓜完美

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 特效化妆师大对决 第五季

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 这里有20个与感恩节相关的英文单词南瓜,火鸡,感恩节,肉汁快点把它们找出来啦! 操作:按住鼠标左键,从这个单词的第一个字母拖动到

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语记单词小游戏

AS IT IS 2015-03-14 Scientists Search for Ways to Feed an Ever-Growing World 科学家寻找新方法以养活世界不断增长的人口 As the population grows and temperatures rise it will become more difficult to grow enough food for everyone. So

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

AS IT IS 2016-08-23 Malawi's Homegrown Vegetables Ease Food Shortage 马拉维国产蔬菜缓解蔬菜短缺紧张 In Malawi, over 6 million people need food aid because severe weather has made growing corn crops difficult. But small home gardens are

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Vanilla vines take two to four years to fully mature, and their flowers only bloom for one day of the year. In order for the plants to produce beans, they have to be pollinated that day. In most places where vanilla is grown, it isn't a native plant,

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Carol walks to the store. The store sells fruits. The fruits are colorful. Strawberries and apples are red. Tangerines and pumpkins are orange. Lemons are yellow. Limes are green. Blueberries are blue. Grapes and plums are purple. Carol's favorite co

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Its October the 31st, and across Britain and the USA, thousands of children are dressing up as monsters,ghosts and witches and going to their neighbours houses to ask for sweets or to play tricks on them if they refuse. Many houses have lanterns made

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

I am here for your GMA to yahoo your diet. Fall can mean falling off your diet as it is get cooler. Here is how to keep your waisetline from getting bigger. Here are my top 3 tips for avoiding fall diet traps. Diet trap # 1, shorter days. For close t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

The colors of friendshipOnce upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel. All claimed that they were the best. The most important. The most useful. The favorite. 从前,世界上的各种颜色进行过一次争吵。每一种颜色都说自

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

This is AP news minute. 1. Former vice president Al Gore is joining Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail. The democratic presidential nominee is bringing in her husband's v-p to help her appeal to young voters. She is hoping the long-time environmen

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十)月

One of the signs of autumn is the heavy morning dew that makes gardens glisten. This is the season to savor the flowers that are still blooming and to harvest the flowers that dry well for winter arrangements. If you have annuals such as blue salvia,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Juanita: What time is it? Chuck: Its a quarter to 12. Why? Juanita: At noon, on the dot, Im supposed to meet James. Chuck: On the dot? What if you dont get there until a few minutes past four? Will you turn into a pumpkin? Juanita: Knock it off. I ha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Wang Fei: 大家好。欢迎收听都市掠影节目。我是王飞。我现在正走在伦敦的大街上,10月下旬的伦敦已经是凉意袭人。但是我也发现,在很多超市、商店的门口和橱窗里都放满了大南瓜 pumpkins 或

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版