这个演进中包含比你想要知道的要多得多的关于世界上各种的排便方式。但是作为一个共公卫生活动家(和一个TED演讲者)弗朗西斯德洛斯雷耶斯提出了问题:难道不是每个人都应该有一个安

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 鼠标操作游戏,点击上下两张图片不一样的地方

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

1. mainland做名词表示大陆,本土;在片段中作形容词,表示大陆的,本土的。 eg:They have relatives on the mainland. 他们在大陆有亲戚。 2. relatively,相对地,比较而言。 eg:She walks relatively fast for a child o

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Kathy: Does Mr. Schmidt know he's going to become a father? Kim: No, and I have no way of getting ahold of him! There's no phone where he's at! Kathy: Well, he has a surprise waiting for him when he gets back, doesn't he! Kim: My older sister Judy wi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

第74期:Being Lost 迷路 Y:Where are we now? Y:我们现在是在什么地方呢? X:Boy!I don't know.We're completely lost. X:啊!我不知道,我们完全迷路了。 Y:Oh,here comes a police officer.Let's ask her. Y:哦,一位警官过来了,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Anyone wants to go for a swimming in the pond? 有人想去池塘游泳吗? We already did that this morning. 我们今天上午已经去过了。 Let's go find something to eat. 我们去找点吃的吧。 But we've just had lunch. 但是,我们刚

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home! A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, Which seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere, Home! Home! Sweet, sweet Home! There's no plac

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

I thought my wife, Barbara, was losing her hearing, so one day I decided to test it. I quietly walked in the front door and stood 30 feet behind her, Barbara, I said, can you hear me? There was no response, so I moved to 20 feet behind her behind he

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

Tears齐豫翻唱同名西班牙文情歌 齐豫翻唱自一首同名的西班牙文情歌。有些忧伤,有些温暖。一个人的旅途,总是孤单,总在期待那梦想的伴。终于有一天,你驻足我眼底,为了你的甜蜜我交

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日, and I slowly go insane. 我慢慢地变得要失常。 I hear you voice on the line, 电话里传来你的声音, But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这不能停止我的悲伤。 If I see y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

one's old stamping ground 老地方 英文释义 A location where one formerly spent a lot of time. 例句 I like to revisit the caf near my university which was my old stamping ground when I was a student. 我喜欢去我的大学附近的这家咖啡

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Take Me Home, Country Roads Take Me Home, Country Roads Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there, Older than the trees: Younger than the mountains, Growing like a breeze. Country roads, take me home, To

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

AS IT IS 2015-01-15 The Hungriest Place on Earth 地球上最饥饿的地方 Recent studies suggest the African nation of Burundi has the highest levels of hunger and undernourished people worldwide. More than 10 years of war, along with poverty and

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

说到英语四级阅读,两个字:速度! 速度快了,阅读不成话下,但是又怎样能够做到在一篇篇长文章中提升阅读速度同时又有质量保证呢?当然还是有技巧可言的! 有的同学,在做题过程当中,总

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Everyone has a list of destinations they promise themselves to visit during their lifetime. People travel for endless reasons, whether it's to experience different cultures, see natural wonders of the world, or learn about heritage. All these ideas a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I had a meeting with the president there, who told me about his exit strategy for his country. 我在那与该国的总统会面,总统也向我透露了他为国家制定的生存战略。 He expects that within the next 50 years, the 100,000 peop

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

新科技:没有电的地方也可灯火通明 This year's Nobel Prize for Physics was awarded to inventors of the light emitting diode, commonly known by the acronym LED, now being used around the world. However, according to the International Ene

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年10月

Over the rainbow E. Y. Harburg Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high Theres a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby Somewhere over the rainbow Skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream Really do come true Someday I'll wish upon a star An

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

He climbed up to a very high place. 他爬到一个很高的地方。 I'll grab them when they float by, he said. 等他们飘过来的时候我就抓住他们,他说。 He tried not to look down. Fox didn't like high places. 他尽量不往下看,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

They could practice their own religion and speak their own language, and in many ways they benefited from all the good things the Romans brought, such as roads. 他们可以保持自己的宗教并讲自己的语言。是的,罗马人也带给他们各

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史