Home is the place where, when you have to go there,they have to take you in. 无论何时何地,家永远是向游子敞开大门的地方。(Frost Robert) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.9

The most loved place, for me, in this country has in fact been many places. It has changed throughout the years, as I and my circumstances have changed. I haven't really lost any of the best places from the past, though. I may no longer inhabit them

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Silicon Valley More Than a Place ... It's a Culture 硅谷不仅仅是一个地方更是一种文化 MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA Running a company with a treadmill inside, in the middle of Silicon Valley, is not what Monisha Perkash had imagined when s

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

A Place Nearby-Lene Marlin I entered the room 我走进房间。 Sat by your bed all through the night 整夜坐在你床边 I watched your daily fight 我看着你每天与病魔搏斗。 I hardly knew 我仅仅知道 The pain was almost more than I

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

The Pentagon is preparing what it calls a pilot program to organize local Afghan citizens to help secure their towns and neighborhoods. The program is similar to one in Iraq that was a key factor in security improvements there during the last year. 美

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年12月

Akane / Canada speaker What is good about your hometown? One thing that is good about my hometown, Toronto, is that it's a very multi-cultural city. That means that there are many different people from many different countries, all over the world, so

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

图片1 solid n. 固体,立本adj. 固体的,实心的,坚固的,结实的 例句:Cheese is a solid; milk is a liquid. 奶酪是固体,牛奶是液体。 solidarity n. 团结 例句:Law is intended to ensure fulfilment of the needs of s

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing? 我们现在讨论的这个职位,你喜欢哪些方面,不喜欢哪些方面? I like the opportunity it presents to be able to manage a larger team than I currently do. 这个职位让我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(388) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Home Home is the place in the world that totally belongs to you.There is a song which goes like this.I want to have a home,a one place that can protect me against wind and rain.indeed, home is the shelter where we can have a safety.Everybody wants a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

《Skyfall》是英国著名流行女歌手Adele在2012年发行的一首单曲,这首歌曲是新一部007系列电影的主题曲。 《Skyfall》中英双语歌词: This is the end 事已至此 Hold your breath and count to ten 屏住呼吸数到

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A: OK, thats fine. Bye. B: What happened? A: Thats it, my lease is up. I have to move. B: What? Why? Cant you renew it? A: The owner apparently is selling this place to make way for the construction of a parking lot B: Well, I can help you pack. We s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, 虽然我们也会沉迷于欢乐与奢靡中, Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home! 无论家是多么简陋,没有地方比得上它! A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, 好似从空而降的魔力,使我们在家觉得

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Song: Take Me Home Country Roads 歌曲名:乡村路带我回家 Artist: John Denver 演唱者:约翰丹佛 Almost heaven, West Virginia 就像是天堂,西维吉尼亚州 Blue ridge mountain shenandoah river 有蓝色山脊的群山和雪纳杜河

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Sharon Carter wanted to take a pottery class. She didn't want to go alone. She invited her husband to go with her. I don't want to do that! said Mr. Carter. Pottery is for girls! This made Sharon very angry. She could not believe he said that. That's

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Nobody`s Home是来自加拿大的摇滚女歌手Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿拉维尼)演唱的歌曲,收录于她的第二张专辑《under my skin》,是专辑中的第五首歌曲。 英文歌词 I couldn't tell you why she felt that way, She felt

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

人类的大脑是一个迷 对于我们的身体来说,它是出奇地大。它的重量和那一个奇形怪状的密集的大脑皮层消耗了大量的能量。但是:为什么?神经学家苏珊娜带上她的侦探帽,带领我们探索这

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

And you have seen that your community has become even stronger 而且你们看到 自己的社区变得比以往更强 even more vibrant because of these men and women 更充满活力 这正是得益于这些人 because they are part of this communit

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

He is a ball handling guard at 6 feet 10 that can shoot the long ball 他是个身高6尺10英寸的控球后卫,喜欢远投 And he had all the skills, had all the skills 他拥有所有的技术,所有的技术 Fans loved him, he can do virtual

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

必背句型: A:What was the district attorney appointed to do? 州地方检察官被任命做什么? B:The district attorney was appointed to represent the state in criminal cases. 州地方检察官被任命在刑事案件中代表州政府进行公

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: But there are a lot of people who choose to be alone, and are not necessarily lonely. It's not a bad thing! Some suggest that solitude is essential for creativity and it can improve your attentio

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文