够热闹才够high!音量够大才够实用嘛~~ 连续三周Billboard冠军单曲:Rihana- We Found Love Rihanna所演唱的单曲We Found Love/我们已找到了爱由Calvin Harris撰写,收录在Rihanna的第六张主流厂牌专辑《Talk T

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

Where would you find Grimaldi, Copernicus and the Sea of Clouds? 你会在哪里找到格里马尔迪、哥白尼和云海? The Sistine Chapel, the Circuit de Monaco, the Orion Nebula or the moon? 西斯廷教堂、摩纳哥赛道、猎户座星云还是

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年6月

Where can I get films? 在什么地方能买到胶卷? Excuse me. Where can I get films? 打扰下,请问在什么地方能买到胶卷? There is a booth over there that sells films. 在不远处有一个售货亭,那儿卖胶卷。 Thank you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Chapter 6 A City Built in a Swamp 第6章 建于沼泽中的城市 A cap which you wear on your head means head. 有些含有cap (帽子)的英语单词表示头的意思。 A captain also means head he's the head of a company of soldiers.A capital m

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Days are gone, hours left, minutes went, seconds moving, but still in my heart a space is empty for you. 时光荏苒,分秒流逝, 在我心里却始终为你空着一片地方。

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Survey: Britain Seen as Best Place to Start New Businesses 调查表示英国是开始新贸易的最佳地方 The survey measures more than 50 variables, from a country's legal environment to the sta

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

有着王菲一样变幻倚俪的唱腔,高雅离开了原本浩渺的苍穹来到人间,它带着冷漠的美艳,但又说着人身上的变动和永恒,爱尔兰的卡百利乐队就这样汲取了精灵与传说的浩渺气质,沟通了人

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

就是大名鼎鼎的卡百利乐队 .。。这首《Dream》选自他们第一张专辑 王菲曾经翻唱过,翻唱得. Dreaming My Dream-The Cranberries All the things U said 2 me today 今天你对我说的一切 Changed my perspective in every

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

星级典句: 第一句:Could you tell me what to see here? 你能告诉我这儿有什么可参观的吗? A: This is our first trip to Canada. Could you tell me what to see here? 这是我们第一次来加拿大,你能告诉我这儿有什么

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Trappers hunt these animals just for their furs, to be made into coats to keep people warm. 捕兽者猎杀这些动物就是为了获取它们的皮毛,用来做保暖的大衣。 One small animal, called the ermine, has a snow-white coat and a ta

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Most thermometers have numbers down to forty degrees (40) below zero. There the numbers stop, 大部分温度计向下标出的度数最低是零下40度,在零下40度这儿数字就停止了, for when the mercury gets down to that point it free

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Looks like he opted for the herd. 看来他选择了羊群 Claire. 克莱尔 I'd like to put an order for the water filters 我想为南苏丹项目的 and the welldigging equipment for the South Sudan project. 滤水器和钻井机械下订单 Can w

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Right Here Waiting 此情可待 Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日, and I slowly go insane. 我慢慢地变得要失常。 I hear you voice on the line, 电话里传来你的声音, But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这不能停

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Todd: Kentaro, we're going to talk about destinations. Kentaro: Alright Todd: Where do you want to go? Kentaro: I want to go to Thailand. Todd: Thailand. Why Thailand? Kentaro: Well, I love that country. The people, the food and the culture. Todd: OK

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Captain Nemo, I told my host, who had just stretched out on a couch, this is a library that would do credit to more than one continental palace, 尼摩船长,我对刚在沙发上躺下的主人说,这样一个图书室,就是放在大陆上的宫

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Song: We Found Love Artist:Rihanna Yellow diamonds in the light 白光里悬浮着无数黄色钻石 And were standing side by side 此时我们肩并肩的站着 As your shadow crosses mine 如同你的影子与我的相交一样 What it takes to co

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I entered the room.我走进房间。 Sat by Ur bed all through the night.整夜坐在你床边。 I watched Ur daily fight.我看着你每天与病魔搏斗。 I hardly knew.我仅仅知道。 The pain was almost more than I could bear.那样的痛苦

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The feeling when you travel to a new place. 去新鲜的地方旅游的感觉 There are few things more exhilarating than exploring uncharted territory, whether it's in another country or in your own city. 不论是另一个国家也好,在本地也好

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Here we go 开始喽! We can go all around the world 我们可以走遍全世界 We'll visit every corner of this earth 我们会拜访这世界每个角落 We'll go all around the world 我们会走遍全世界 You and I, we'll visit everywhere 你和

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Is a dinner included in the evening tour? 晚间游览团包括晚餐吗? Of course.We also go to the night club,so you can enjoy dancing. 当然,我们还要去夜总会,可以愉快地跳舞。 How about an afternoon tour? 下午团呢? We ta

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语