唐顿庄园第二季第八集_3 [INT. LADY SYBIL'S BEDROOM - DAY] LADY SYBIL Your threats are hollow, don't you see? I won't be received in London. I won't be welcome at court. How do I make you understand? I couldn't care less. [Robert is about to

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_2 [INT. DRAWING ROOM - EVENING] [Mary is standing up facing Robert.] ROBERT What do you mean, you knew? LADY MARY I hoped it would blow over. I didn't want to split the family when Sybil might still wake up. ROBERT And

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_2 [EXT. STREET - MORNING] [Branson is teaching Lady Edith how to drive.] LADY EDITH I do think I'm getting better, don't you? BRANSON Up to a point, my lady. If you could just get the clutch right down to the floor. LAD

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_4 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - DAY] [O'Brien helps Lady Grantham dress to go out.] O'BRIEN They want to use her as a maid of all work at the hospital. Isuppose it's cheaper when Lady Sybil can live here for nothing,b

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_12 [INT. CRAWLEY HOUSE - DAY] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I make no apology. It would be a terrible thing if poor old Mr Molesley's son were killed, wouldn't it Molesley? ISOBEL CRAWLEY I'm sure it would, but--

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_2 [INT. DOWNTON - DAY] [The badly burned and bandaged Major Patrick Gordon looks atfamily photos.] LADY EDITH Hello. My name's Edith Crawley-- PATRICK GORDON Lady Edith Crawley. I know. Second daughter of the house. LAD

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_7 [INT. THE DOWER HOUSE - DAY] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM The war may be at an end, but the upheaval is only beginning. ISOBEL CRAWLEY Oh, how right you are. That is why Downton Abbey still has such an importa

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_3 [INT. KITCHENS - DAY] MRS PATMORE Don't worry. The old lady'll sort something out now she's got the bit between her teeth. DAISY I'm not worried. Not in that way. I feel sorry for William, that's all. MRS PATMORE Well

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_7 [INT. HOUSEMAIDS' BEDROOM - NIGHT] [Dressed for bed, Anna is practicing with the curling iron on her own hair.] ETHEL Any plans for your afternoon off? Major Bryant wants me to go to the pictures in York with him when

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_1 [EXT. DOWNTON - MORNING] [A man rides a bicycle toward the abbey. A new valet, Henry Lang, prepares Robert's clothes. William works downstairs.] ANNA Should we give them some more space between the beds? LADY EDITH We

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_8 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [Napier walks towards Cora who is strolling around the grounds.] EVELYN NAPIER Lady Grantham! I've come to say goodbye. They're bringing the car around to take me to the station. CO

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

In English of all forms person俗语说人出一百,形形色色。此话不假,英语中也有许许多多个性迥异,品质相去甚远的人。下面我们一起来认识认识他(她)们。 1、a wise guy骄傲自大的人。这里的w

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The long-rumored movie version of hit show Downton Abbey looks ever more likely as one of the actors has appeared to confirm the involvement of Maggie Smith in such a project. 之前一直有传言称大热英剧《唐顿庄园》要拍电影版,最近

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

又是一季的春暖花开,这么美好的赏花季里,不仅仅要忙着拍摄照片,也一起来看看这些自带花香的习语吧~~ gild/paint the lily 画蛇添足 lily:百合 这个习语可能源于莎翁-莎士比亚的戏剧《约翰王

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_16 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [O'Brien goes to Cora who is lounging unhappily in the shade of a tent.] MISS O'BRIEN I wish you'd come inside, milady. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM No. People mustn't think I'm real

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(385) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_13 [INT. MR CARSON'S OFFICE - DAY] [Carson sits at his desk with the telephone in front of him. He picks up the earpiece correctly and speaks into the phone.] MR CARSON Hello, this is Downton Abbey. Carson, the butler,

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(400) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

ACT TWO [ SERVANTS' CORRIDOR - DAY] [A man walks with a cane and a travel bag.] [ LADY MARY'S BEDROOM - DAY] [O'Brien holds a white cloth as she talks to Anna and Gwen as the house maids make the bed.] MISS O'BRIEN \Neither of them were picked up,\ t

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(807) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

[INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - EVENING] [Robert knocks and enters.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM You look very nice. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Thank you, darling. Did Murray make matters clearer? ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Yes, I'm afraid he did. [Cora i

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(732) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_9 [INT. KITCHENS - DAY] [Mrs Bird checks on Daisy's cooking.] MRS BIRD Have you finished the soup? DAISY I think so, Mrs Bird. [Mrs Bird leans in to check it.] MRS BIRD And the sauce for the fish? DAISY Yes, Mrs Bird. M

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(328) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_11 [INT. MRS HUGHES'S SITTING ROOM - NIGHT] [Mrs Hughes gets up from her desk and hands Jane an envelope.] MRS HUGHES I think that's everything we owe. JANE Thank you, Mrs Hughes. MRS HUGHES I'm sorry you're going, Jane

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季