Module 3 Things around us [00:18.83]Unit 1 Colours [00:22.78]Sing a song [00:24.22]The rainbow [00:25.86]Look at the rainbow,The rainbow,The rainbow. [00:37.15]Look at the rainbow,In the sky.Red,orange,yellow,Green and blue, [00:47.36]Purple and viol

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 沪教版牛津小学英语三年级

azalea 杜鹃花 begonia 秋海棠 Brazil 巴西木 cactus 仙人掌 camellia 山茶花 carnation 麝香石竹(康乃馨) Chinese enkianthus 灯笼花 Chinese flowering crab-apple 海棠花 chrysanthemum 菊花 dahlia 大丽花 daisy 雏菊 datura 曼陀

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The children rode their bikes over to the Greenfield fours rehearsal studio. It was a large room with big windows and a high ceiling. The Aldens had been there several times during the past week, listening to the band practice. Everyone had been so e

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 109 The Rock N Roll Mystery

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_3 [INT. LIBRARY - MORNING] [Anna collects the flowers Violet removed and takes them away as Cora, Isobel, and Robert enter.] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Thank you. ISOBEL CRAWLEY Well, we thought we'd come in h

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第二集_5 [INT. DINING ROOM - EVENING] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Have you been able to explore the village? ISOBEL CRAWLEY Indeed, I have. And I thought the hospital a great credit to your father's memory. But I'm afraid the goo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

俗语说人出一百,形形色色。此话不假,英语中也有许许多多个性迥异,品质相去甚远的人。下面我们一起来认识认识他(她)们。 1、a wise guy骄傲自大的人。这里的wise并不表示聪明,相反它

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_5 [EXT. LONDON, BELGRAVE SQUARE/ INT. LADY ROSAMUND'S HOUSE - DAY] LADY ROSAMUND Of all of you, Sybil might find joy in a cottage. But not you. LADY MARY We don't know it'll be a boy. LADY ROSAMUND Exactly. So ask Matth

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_10 [INT. SERVANT'S HALL - EVENING] MR CARSON A German republic? No, I don't think so, Mr Branson. The Kaiser will go, I grant you, and maybe the Crown Prince, too, but there'll be a regency, mark my words. Monarchy is t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_10 [INT. LAVINIA'S GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT] LADY MARY Lavinia? [Mary finds Lavinia crying in bed.] LAVINIA You're back. [Mary nods.] LAVINIA How did you get on? LADY MARY All right, I think. How about you? LAVINIA Matthew

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_1 [INT. DOWNTON - MORNING] [Edith hands out the post.] LADY EDITH Mary, the men are arranging the concert now and they're so anxious for us both to be in it or there'll be no girls at all. Please say you will. LADY MARY

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_12 [INT. KITCHENS - EVENING] MRS PATMORE Fold it in, don't slap it. You're making a cake, not beating a carpet. [Robert walks in.] MRS PATMORE Oh. I'm sorry, Your Lordship. I didn't see you there. ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTH

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_6 [INT. DINING ROOM - EVENING] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I gather your footman Thomas has returned to the village. No. [Violet refuses the sauce Lang offers.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Crikey. Where did you se

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_5 [INT. MRS HUGHES'S SITTING ROOM - EVENING] MRS HUGHES Is everything under control? ANNA Mr Lang seems a bit nervous. [Mrs Hughes dismisses it with a wave.] MRS HUGHES Stage fright. But what about you? ANNA Oh. I'm a t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

[EXT. LONDON, BELGRAVE SQUARE/ INT. LADY ROSAMUND'S HOUSE - DAY] [A car prepares to leave on a raining street. Mary sits alone staring out the window when a butler opens the door.] BUTLER Mr Napier, milady. LADY MARY What a surprise. I'm afraid you'v

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_2 [INT. LORD GRANTHAM'S DRESSING ROOM - EVENING] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Rather unlike Carson. We'd better go straight in to dinner. MR BATES I shall tell Miss O'Brien and Anna. ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Any more news o

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_4 [INT. OUTER HALL - EVENING] [Matthew enters the house as the ladies are walking from the dining room to the drawing room.] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Don't stay too late. Let them have an early night. VIOLET, DOWAGER

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_5 [INT. GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT] THOMAS Can I adjust it, sir? [Thomas fixes the vest strap.] KEMAL PAMUK Now, I'm relying on you to see that I go downstairs properly dressed. THOMAS Don't worry, sir. I've got sharp eyes f

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

又是一季的春暖花开,这么美好的赏花季里,不仅仅要忙着拍摄照片,也一起来看看这些自带花香的习语吧~~ gild/paint the lily 画蛇添足 lily:百合 这个习语可能源于莎翁-莎士比亚的戏剧《约翰王

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I see you watching me Eyes on your target Mix drinks and smoke rings It's already started It won't be too long before me and you Are doing what lovers do Clothes on the floor We're exploring our bodies Getting you off is my new favorite hobby Lipstic

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

唐顿庄园第一季第二集_2 [INT. ENTRYWAY - EVENING] [The footmen take the guests' coats as Robert enters.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Hello again. It's a pleasure to meet you at last, Mrs Crawley. ISOBEL CRAWLEY We're delighted to be here, aren'

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(386) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季