Sky was right. Mary was a changed person when she returned from her flight. Ill never again condemn something I know nothing about, she said. Then, she offered to take posters announcing the rally to every store in town. Ill even put them up out near

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 47 The Mystery of the Hot Air

These book tables are as well organized as a library, Miss Chase told the Aldens the next day. Im glad to see Violet reading one of her fairy tales because some of these books have been sitting in this shop unread for decades. Henry laid down an armf

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 48 The Mystery Bookstore

Fox Den Road was narrow and twisted. Benny didnt take any chances with his wagon or Patches as the Aldens walked along. He kept his red wagon as far to the side as he could so that cars could get by. Screech! Screech! Everyone heard the noise when th

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 22 The Animal Shelter Mystery

The first thing the children did the next morning was eat their breakfast and then hurry to the exercise room. Tom, his sturdy legs pumping, sat astride a stationary bicycle. He wore a sweat band, but perspiration still poured down his face. Good mor

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 29 The Mystery Cruise

Its just a box full of plastic bags, Violet said when Henry opened the metal box. No money? Benny asked. He stood on his tiptoes so he could see inside the box. No money, Henry said. But it looks like there are things inside the bags. What kind of th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 113 The Box That Watch Found

A tanned boy with shaggy brown hair had just stopped at the lemonade stand as Henry, Benny and Jessie arrived. Hed loosened the straps of his blue bicycle helmet and had it pushed back. He was wearing dark glasses and shiny black bicycling shorts. Hi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 76 The Great Bicycle Race Myst

At last the Aldens saw the store. There were a few small houses on the other side of the store. Jessie looked down the road. She said, This looks like a small village. Benny read the sign: NELSONS STORE He said, I think the Nelsons must live upstairs

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 13 Snowbound Mystery

Wow! Benny said as the Aldens entered the lobby. It was decorated with thick carpeting, large comfortable chairs, and flowered wallpaper. And it was bustling with activity. There were people rushing out the door or into one of the elevators. Guests w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 38 The Mystery of the Purple P

Four shivering children stood next to a big black stove. They were all wrapped up in white towels. I think my hat blew a-w-w-w-a-y, six-year-old Benny Alden said through chattering teeth. I hope it didnt land in the ocean! James Alden, the childrens

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 39 The Ghost Ship Mystery

The bus station really turned out to be a small lunchroom. There was a counter on one side, and along one wall were some small tables with chairs pushed up to them. There was one bigger table. Near the door was a bench where passengers could wait for

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 18 Bus Station Mystery

Wait Outside! Listenlisten to this! said Benny Alden. He was reading the newspaper after breakfast. Science and Hobby Fair. Oakdale, July 2526. The last days today! A two-day science and hobby fair? asked Jessie. That sounds interesting. Id like to g

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 18 Bus Station Mystery

Mr. Mercer was upset. I parked the truck out by the skating rink last night. The tires were fine then. One flat tire I could understand, Grandfather said. But four? That sounds like it was intentional, Henry pointed out. But who would do something li

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 32 The Mystery in the Snow

pink 粉红色 salmon pink 橙红色 baby pink 浅粉红色 shocking pink 鲜粉红色 brown 褐色,茶色 beige 灰褐色 chocolate 红褐色,赭石色 sandy beige 浅褐色 camel 驼色 amber 琥珀

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

grace kelly 80后新声代:Mika I wanna talk to you. The last time we talked Mr. Smith you reduced me to tears. I promise you that wont happen again! 我要和你谈谈! 可是史密斯先生上次的谈话你把我弄哭了!我保证我不会让它

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

azalea杜鹃花 begonia秋海棠 Brazil巴西木 cactus仙人掌 camellia山茶花 carnation麝香石竹(康乃馨) Chineseenkianthus灯笼花 Chinesefloweringcrab-apple海棠花 chrysanthemum菊花 da

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

【原文】 People and ColorsOne person chooses a bright red car, but another prefers a dark green. One family paints the living room a sunny yellow, but another family uses pure white. One child wants a bright orange ball, but another wants a light

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

I haven't seen my ex since we broke up Probably 'cause he didn't wanna grow up Now I'm out and wearing something low-cut 'Bout to get attention from a grown up 'Cause you hold me like a woman In a way I've never felt before And it makes me wanna hold

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I'm the lock and you're the key So open me, come on open me You can have me any way you like, yeah I'm right here so pour yourself all over me, all over me Treat me wrongly baby, it feels so right, yeah Don't it feel like it's been forever? Don't it

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

(Break my heart) I will not forget All the wonderful things you've done And I have no regrets Done everything except for one (Break my heart) It's like a test, it's like a game (Break my heart) To see how much I can take (Break my heart) I'm curious

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I know we don't need anyone, anyone Here in the dark I feel my heart And we react like chemicals, chemicals Here in the darkness I feel my heart race Oh when we lock eyes Come with me don't kill the vibe

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅