violence 猛烈,暴烈 violent 猛烈的,狂暴的 violet 紫罗兰 violin 小提琴 virtual 实际上的 virtually 实际上,事实上 virtue 美德 virus 病毒 visible 可见的,看得见的 vision 视觉,想象力,梦幻 visit 访问,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

Footsteps crossed the parking lot. For a moment it seemed as if they were heading toward the van. Then, nearby, the children heard a car door open. It stayed open for what seemed like a very long time. Then the car door shut and the footsteps moved a

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 60 The Soccer Mystery

Who? Jessie asked. Nicole, come on, a womans voice said. I cant tell you right now. I have to go. But Ill tell you all about it tomorrow. Meet me at the beach tomorrow morning! Nicole said in a low, rapid voice. Then she ran out the library door. So

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 62 The Mystery of the Lake Mon

The children stood just outside the gate to the recycling center. Ethan had gone back to work on the bags, and Kayla was in her studio. We know that Ethan didnt climb the fence and tip over the Other Stuff Dumpster, said Violet. Because his footprint

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 126 The Clue in the Recycling

The children met their grandfather at the Greenfield Diner for dinner. The place was bustling with customers. The air was filled with the hum of conversation, the clinking of silverware, and the wonderful scent of many different meals. Sitting in the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 106 The Vanishing Passenger

When the Aldens came to the auction building they found the door open. But nobody was inside. No auction today, said Benny. This isnt Saturday. Well, lets look for someone to help us, Jessie said. So the Aldens walked slowly down the main street, loo

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 12 Houseboat Mystery

Listen! said Violet. It isnt raining as hard this morning as it was last night. Maybe it will stop soon. Its only six oclock, said Henry. But we should be on our way as soon at it stops raining. This wont be much of a breakfast, said Jessie as they s

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

The Aldens reached home safely. They found that their grandfather knew all about the dog. He had seen their picture in the paper. But Violet had to tell him all about the rainy night in the empty house. Jessie told him about the roadside stand and Ro

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

Why dont we go to the park for a late lunch? Henry suggested the next day. This way we can be nearby when the results are posted. Soo Lee yawned and stretched her arms. She had spent the night with her cousins on a cot in Violets room. What is there

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 43 The Mystery on Stage

The children pressed the elevator button over and over, but nothing happened. Of all times for this elevator to act up, Mrs. Diggs said. What on earth was Titus doing with that big crate anyway? After about five minutes, everyone gave up on the eleva

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 44 The Dinosaur Mystery

Where is everybody? Benny said as he looked around the hotel lobby the next morning. Henry glanced at his watch. Were a bit early. Well, you know what they say, said Jessie. The early bird catches the worm. Then I guess thats us, said a voice behind

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 123 The Amazing Mystery Show

Four children and one dog were sound asleep in the roomy black car. James Alden, the childrens grandfather, took one hand off the steering wheel. He patted Benny Aldens curly head, but the six-year-old boy didnt stir. In the rearview mirror, Mr. Alde

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 33 The Pizza Mystery

Unit 17 Trees Are Violet In 1874, fifty-five artists held the first independent group show of Impressionist art. Most of them, including Canne, Pissarro, Renoir, Degas, Monet, Manet and his sister-in-law Berthe Morisot a bunch of lunatics and a women

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

Tender Is the Night - Book One by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 10 The trouble began at the time Earl Brady's car passed the Divers' car stopped on the roadAbe's account melted impersonally into the thronged nightViolet McKisco was telling Mrs. Abrams

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Overhead the sky was of a clear, thin gold, with heavy masses of violet cloud stretched across from north to south, 头顶天空清澈无比,夹杂稀疏细薄的金黄,紫罗兰色的厚实云团从北往南横铺天穹, and thickening as they

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

You'd probably think I was psychotic if you knew What I still got in my closet sad but true Slip it on over my shoulders Something I'll never get over It makes me feel a little bit closer to you I can't keep your love I can't keep your kiss Gave you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

This guy at my school And he looks pretty good Always asking me when We can kick it Well my friends think I'm wrong But he's not what I want Cause he's constantly Begging for pictures And when there's cute things he'd say I bet he stole 'em from Drak

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Been having thoughts all the time, you and I, and they won't go away But I kinda like what it's like in my mind I don't wanna be saved Every night I'm undressing with him and I'm thinking of you Yeah I know it's the wrong thing to do but I kinda want

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Can't you see what I'm trying to do This is me breaking up with you I'm young and I wanna try someone new This is me breaking up with you Not getting married Not having kids Why should we go on longer than this I'm sorry baby it's time to go If I'll

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I got secrets in my pocket And I'll pass them out if anybody wants to try I got all this information but I keep it to myself 'Cause that's how I survive A thousand eyes are watching But no one's really talking to me A thousand eyes are watching And t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅