Grandfather and Mrs. McGregor were back home when the children returned from QuestMaster. I read your note about your meeting at QuestMaster, Grandfather said to the children. So how did Watch do on his first day of work? Watch took a long doggie bre

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 78 The Mystery in the Computer

The four Aldens left the door open a crack. The deer were half buried in the snow, and they struggled to stand up. They dont want any help, said Benny. They dont need any, said Henry. They are up now. The two deer shook themselves to get the snow off

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 13 Snowbound Mystery

We arent used to traffic, said Jessie, laughing. We havent met many cars, Ben. Benny said excitedly, But this one is stopping! Oho! Its trying to stop us! The car drove up so near the Aldens that they had to get off their bikes. Jessie whispered, Its

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

After all the excitement had died down, Mr. and Mrs. Diggs cleared everyone from the dinosaur hall. Only the Aldens and Dr. Pettibone were left. Now Titus, Mrs. Diggs began. I know you must be very distracted by this terrible loss, not to mention los

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 44 The Dinosaur Mystery

Projecttitle [00:02.06]-No,Imnot. [00:03.25]Youmakeweirdfaces,honey. [00:05.65]-Doyouhavetoreadatthetable? [00:07.94]-Uh [00:08.21]-huh.Yeah. [00:09.13]Smallerbites,Dash.Yikes! [00:11.98]Bob,couldyouhelp [00:13.08]thecarnivorecuthismeat. [00:15.66]D

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语

1. a wise guy 骄傲自大的人 这里的wise并不表示聪明,相反它含有讽刺的意味。 Alics all right, I guess, but sometimes hes such a wise guy. 据我看,亚历克这个人还不赖,不过有时候太狂妄自大了。有时候本

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

花卉 azalea 杜鹃花 begonia 秋海棠 Brazil 巴西木 cactus 仙人掌 camellia 山茶花 carnation 麝香石竹(康乃馨) Chinese enkianthus 灯笼花 Chinese flowering crab-apple 海棠花 chrysanthemum 菊花 dahlia 大丽花 daisy 雏菊 da

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

People and Colors One person chooses a bright red car, but another prefers a dark green. One family paints the living room a sunny yellow, but another family uses pure white. One child wants a bright

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Turn left, said Henry Alden. Leaning forward from the passenger seat, he pointed at a graveled road. RV Haven should be about two miles down this road. Roger, said Grandfather as he steered the big mobile home off the main highway. Benny looked up fr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 52 The Mystery of the Lost Min

Indeed very suddenly it did look like rain. The clouds began to pile up and turn black. Before the Aldens could go anywhere to spend the night it began to rain. Then it began to pour. The rain came down in sheets. The thunder roared. Oh, dear, called

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_11 [EXT. COURTYARD - NIGHT] [Anna follows Bates out into the courtyard and puts a hand on his arm to stop him.] ANNA I don't believe it! You say my life is over and your wife will collect you first thing, and that's it?

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第二集_6 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, FRONT WALK - NIGHT] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I'm sorry Mary was rather sharp this evening. [Matthew chuckles.] MATTHEW CRAWLEY I doubt Cousin Mary and I are destined to be close friend

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_3 [INT. DRAWING ROOM - EVENING] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM I nearly came down in a dinner jacket tonight. VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Really? Well, why not a dressing gown? Or, better still, pyjamas? ROBERT, EARL

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_12 [EXT. STABLES - DAY] [Mary walks in her riding clothes.] LADY MARY Does Carson know you're here? WILLIAM I heard you were going out, and I wanted to see how he was walking. [William pets Diamond as he waits for her t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_10 [INT. VILLAGE HALL - DAY] LADY SYBIL Have you recovered from our ordeal? GWEN Well, I got a letter this morning. They must've written it as soon as I left the office. They are pleased to have met me, but I do not qui

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_6 [INT. VILLAGE HALL - DAY] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM You seem well prepared. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM We'll add a few more flowers before we open in the morning, but I think we're nearly there. ISOBEL CRAW

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

pink 粉红色 salmon pink 橙红色 baby pink 浅粉红色 shocking pink 鲜粉红色 brown 褐色, 茶色 beige 灰褐色 chocolate 红褐色, 赭石色 sandy beige 浅褐色 camel 驼色 amber 琥珀色 khaki 卡其色 maroon 褐红色 green 绿色

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

azalea 杜鹃花 begonia 秋海棠 Brazil 巴西木 cactus 仙人掌 camellia 山茶花 carnation 麝香石竹(康乃馨) Chinese enkianthus 灯笼花 Chinese flowering crab-apple 海棠花 chrysan

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

What is the loveliest thing a child has ever said to you? 孩子曾经告诉过你的最可爱的事情是什么? 获得10.8k好评的答案@Jamie Hollern My oldest son has just turned 3 years old and he is autistic. I think he's reasonably mild be

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I was raised by a mom Who told me I should never listen to another voice But my own Now I've grown up now I know That when I'm tryna be myself it isn't so simple Anymore Some days I wake up I just wanna hide under the covers 'Cause no matter what I d

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅