The Most Popular Halloween Candies Across America The Halloween holiday is October 31. Tens of millions of children will put on costumes that night and visit their neighbors homes. The neighbors will give them candy. 10月31日是万圣节。数以千万

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(466) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Previously on The vampire diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 You must be Elena. 你一定是埃琳娜 How do we look exactly alike? 我们怎么会长得一模一样 Because you're a Petrova doppelganger. 因为你是佩特洛娃的二重身

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第二季

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood? 从你上次喝人血到现在过了多久 Since the night I threatened to drive Elena 那晚我威胁要开车带埃琳娜

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 He's dead. 他已经死了 No, no! I can't, I can't! 不,不,我做不到,我做不到 Turn it off. 关掉 Her humanity, Damon. 她的人性,达蒙 That was all she had le

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 For over a century, I have lived in secret until now. 一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着 I know the risk, but I have to know her. 我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认识她 What are you? 你到底是什

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第一季

The True Story of Darren Shan 向达伦的真实冒险 by Kevin Lustig Over the past several years, a British author has written a series of books that have captivated readers around the world. It's an author whose books involve adventure, terrifying

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Is It Real 3 奇闻大揭秘3 by Jerri Graham Most people have some common sense. When we see something suspicious on TV, in the newspaper, or on the Internet, we roll our eyes and wonder how anyone could believe something so stupid. Nevertheless, th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Guys, want to look sexy and get the girl? Don't smile too much. Look brooding or show a bit of shame instead. Women, ignore that advice. Women find happy men less sexually attractive than those with expressions that show pride or hint that they have

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Yes. A new sound darkened his voice, a tone of sheer hatred. 是的。一丝新的声响使他的声音阴沉起来。那是一种全然的憎恨的语气。 She was always in the dark, that's why she didn't remember. 她几乎一直待在黑暗里,这

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I need to call Charlie and my mom, I realized through the haze. 我得打电话给查理和我妈妈。我模模糊糊地意识到这一点。 Alice called them. Rene is here well, here in the hospital. She's getting something to eat right now. 爱丽丝

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 You took everything from me, Klaus. 你夺走了我的一切,克劳斯 Let bygones be bygones. Resentment gets old. 让过去的事过去吧,时间会淡化愤恨的 You know

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Previously on The vampire diaries 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没 until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power. 直到一位萨满诅咒他们,限制

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第二季

Previously on The vampire diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没 until a shaman put a curse on them 直到巫师对他们下了咒语 to limit their power

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第二季

Previously on the vampire diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 For over a century i have lived in secret. 过去的一个多世纪,我都秘密地活着 Until now. I know the risk, 直到现在,我知道这很冒险 but I have to know her

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第二季

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 The only thing stronger than your craving for blood 唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的 is your love for this one girl. 竟然是你对这姑娘的爱 Your humanity is killing

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 You must be Elena. 你一定就是埃琳娜了 How do we look exactly alike? 我们怎么会长得一模一样 I killed the doppelganger. 我杀了个二重身 I broke the curse. 我

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Mystic Falls... I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生 This is my home. 这里是我的家 And mine. And mine. 也是我的,还有我 For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

Mystic Falls... I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生 This is my home. 这里是我的家 And mine. And mine. 也是我的,还有我 For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

文本: Elena: Are there any others, aside from you and Damon? Stefan: Not in Mystic Falls, not anymore. Elena: Not anymore? Stefan: There was a time when this town was... very much aware of vampires, and it didn't end well for anybody. That's why

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Oh, dear.Penny, have you been recording shows on our DVR again? No. 不是吧。佩妮, 你是不是又用我们的硬盘录像机录节目, 没有啊 Answer honestly. This is not a trial. That'll come later.Absolutely not. 说实话就行了, 这

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第六季