Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 吸血鬼日记 前情提要 Does Elena enjoy having both of you 埃琳娜是否很享受你们俩 worship at her altar? 统统拜倒在她石榴裙下? I love you. But look me in the eye and tell me that you don'

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Transcript: A (girl) I really like The Notebook; its a romantic classic. The story is about a poor boy, called Noah, who meets a rich girl, called Allie, and they fall in love over one summer. But of course there are problems. Allies parents dont app

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Tamara: Hi, Mario. Do you want to go and watch a film? Mario: Hi, Tamara. Sure, whats on? Tamara: Well, there are two action films, Mr and Mrs Jones and War Games, and theyre both in 3D. Mario: Ive already seen Mr and Mrs Jones. I havent

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

首页 - 手机APP下载 - 资料 - 查词 - 翻译 - 地盘 可可推出小学英语课本点读APP,欢迎下载 Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 For over a century, I have lived in secret. 过去的一个多世

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第二季

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? 你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜,她一定乐在其中吧 I've heard about you. 我听说过你的事情 The crazy, impul

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Previously on The vampire diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? 你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜,她一定乐在其中吧 I've heard about you. 我听说过你的事情 The crazy, impul

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

-Leonard: They're gonna get beaten up at that club. gonna:=going to 将要 beat up: 暴打 他俩在那俱乐部估计会被暴打一顿。 -Penny: They're gonna get beaten up at Walgreens. 他俩在Walgreens的时候就会被打了。 Oh, sorry, She

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

中文里有很多与鬼有关的词语,其中有一些已经成了我们的口头禅,像什么鬼、胆小鬼。。。。。。今天小编就来跟大家盘点一些跟鬼有关的地道英语说法,一起来学习吧。 1。 魔鬼 demon [di

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Hello everyone, Im Catherine Callaway at the CNN center in Atlanta and heres a look at whats happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Six people sentenced to death in China, all charged with murder and other crimes in connection with the July riots that killed 20

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(十)月

1. Stay positive.You can listen to the cynics and doubters and believe that success is impossible or you can know that with faith and an optimistic attitude all things are possible. 保持积极乐观的心态。你可以选择听愤青和怀疑论者在

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Gladys has been invited out to dinner with Darren Wolf the dishy vampire actor. Her friends are excited for her, and she is nervous. Will he be angry when she tells him she is not interested in romance? Read by Natasha Written by Bertie Illustrated b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

You know why they call him The Count? 你知道为什么他被称作伯爵吗 When he was developing this drug,he experimented on the homeless. 他研发毒品时,拿流浪汉做实验 Prostitutes,runaways. 妓女,流亡者 The police would find

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

纽约地铁中从不乏手捧书本的人,而从这些纽约客读的书中可以窥见整个城市文化生活的缩影。让我们一起来看一看纽约客都在读什么吧。 1. 《无比美妙的痛苦》(影片《星运里的错》原著小说

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Though we knew it was coming soon, despite rumors that Tim Burton mind end up working on something else in the meantime, Deadline is reporting that Warner Bros' new take on Dark Shadows, with Johnny Depp starring as the vampire Barnabas Collins, will

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Halloween is upon us, and with it we see all the standard Halloween decorations and symbols Lanterns, scarecrows, etc.? Did you ever wonder where these symbols come from?? When did Halloween actually start?? Why does it mean we have to buy candy, or

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

If there is in this world a well-attested account, it is that of the vampires. 如果这个世界上有一份屡经证实的报告,那一定是关于吸血鬼的。 Nothing is lacking: official reports, affidavits of well-known people, 没有任何东

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I grew up in a very small country town in Victoria. I had a very normal, low-key kind of upbringing. I went to school, I hung out with my friends, I fought with my younger sisters. It was all very normal. And when I was 15, a member of my local commu

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

预告片 trailer 通常宣传方会将电影或剧集的精彩片段制作成小片,在电影正式上映前通过各种媒体渠道放映,以吸引观众眼球,制造悬念。 e.g.A trailer or preview is an advertisement or a commercial for a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Previously on The Vampire Diaries. 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 For over a century, I have lived in secret 一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着 until now. 直到现在 I know the risk but I have to know her. 我知道很冒险,但我必

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第一季

previously on the vampire diaries... 吸血鬼日记,前情提要 stefan: for over a century, 一个多世纪以来 i have lived in secret, until now. 我都秘密地生活,直到现在 i know the risk, but i had no choice. 我知道风险很大,

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(254) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第一季