绿箭侠第一季 第165期:与伯爵做交易
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
You know why they call him The Count?
你知道为什么他被称作伯爵吗
When he was developing 1 this drug,he experimented on the homeless.
他研发毒品时,拿流浪汉做实验
Prostitutes,runaways.
妓女,流亡者
The police would find their bodies,puncture marks on their neck,like a vampire 2.
警察发现他们的尸体颈部都有穿孔,就像吸血鬼干得
You should not be in such a hurry to meet this man.
你不该这么着急见这个人
Thank you for this.
谢谢你的礼物
But I'm not overly concerned about the SCPD.
但是我一点不在乎警察
Now,I understand you gentlemen wish to participate in the feel good business.
我知道你想要参与快感事业
Yes. And why is that?
是的。为什么呢
Well,I am opening a nightclub,
因为我要开夜店
and I'd like my customers to have a little... something extra.
我希望自己顾客享受有一些,额外的玩意
绿箭侠第一季
Well,as it happens,I'm looking to expand my brand.
我也正巧想推广品牌
A good wine's value is measured by its vintage.
好酒的价值在于年份
The number of years it took to ferment 3.
取决于发酵的年数
Vertigo 4 is measured in lives.
迷魂药则是靠人命发酵的
56 people died to perfect this high.
56人死于这种极度的快感
Believe me when I say that they did not die for nothing.
相信我,他们并非死的没有价值
Let's get out!
我们快撤!
Come on! Let's go!
快点,我们走!
SCPD! Put your weapons down!
警察,放下你们的武器
Down!
放下
Oliver
奥利弗!
No witnesses 5.
没有目击者哦
Get out of the car!
从车里出来
You okay? Keep it.
你没事吧?拿着它
Yeah,we got to go. Steps. Let's go.
我们得走了,小心脚下
adj.发展中的
- Transport has always been the key to developing trade.运输一直是发展贸易的关键。
- They are developing marketing network.他们正在发展销售网络。
n.吸血鬼
- It wasn't a wife waiting there for him but a blood sucking vampire!家里的不是个老婆,而是个吸人血的妖精!
- Children were afraid to go to sleep at night because of the many legends of vampire.由于听过许多有关吸血鬼的传说,孩子们晚上不敢去睡觉。
vt.使发酵;n./vt.(使)激动,(使)动乱
- Fruit juices ferment if they are kept a long time.果汁若是放置很久,就会发酵。
- The sixties were a time of theological ferment.六十年代是神学上骚动的时代。
n.眩晕
- He had a dreadful attack of vertigo.他忽然头晕得厉害。
- If you have vertigo it seems as if the whole room is spinning round you.如果你头晕,就会觉得整个房间都旋转起来
标签:
绿箭侠