吸血鬼日记第三季:第1集 斯特凡的去向
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:吸血鬼日记第三季
英语课
Previously 1 on "The vampire 2 diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜,她一定乐在其中吧
I've heard about you.
我听说过你的事情
The crazy, impulsive 3 vampire.
疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼
In love with his brother's girl.
爱上了他弟弟的女人
Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline.
克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼
The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting.
诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性
But if he breaks it,
但如果诅咒被解开
he'll be a true hybrid 4.
他就是真正的混血儿
So that's what a werewolf bite looks like.
原来狼人的咬伤是这样的
Tyler Lockwood bit me.
泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我
We'll find something.
我们会想出办法的
A cure.
能治好的
A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
吸血鬼被狼人咬一口,立马死翘翘
So don't be his friend. Do you understand me?
别当他是朋友,你听懂没
Promise me no one will find out about us.
你得保证不让其他人发现我们的真面目
Where's Stefan?
斯特凡呢
He gave himself over to Klaus. To save his brother.
为了救他哥哥,他把自己交给克劳斯了
Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want.
只要给我解药,让我做什么都行
You want your cure, there it is.
你要找的解药,就是这个
Your blood is the cure.
你的血就是解药
You should have met me in 1864.
你应该在1864年遇到我
You would have liked me.
那你喜欢的就是我了
I like you now.
我现在就喜欢你
You can embrace what you truly are.
做回真正的自己
Leave town with me and save your brother's life.
和我一起离开,还能救你兄弟一命
That's the spirit.
这就对了
Rudy.
鲁迪
Rudy!
鲁迪
Come on.
快回来
It's too hot to make me come looking for you.
让我去找你会热死我的
I am so sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to scare you.
没吓到你吧
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Yeah, my, uh, my car ran out of gas a couple miles back.
是这样,我的车没油了,就停在几英里外
I feel like I've been walking forever.
我觉得我走了好久
Yours is the first house I'd come to,
你是我遇到的第一家
so I was just hoping I could use your phone.
我只想借用一下你的手机
Don't you have a cell phone?
你没有手机吗
Heh. Yeah. Battery died.
有,没电了
Look, I promise I'm not a serial 5 killer 6.
我保证我不是一个连环杀人犯
I just want to use your phone.
我只是想用一下你的手机
Sure.
当然可以
So...I can come in?
那,我可以进去吗
No.
不行
I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you.
我进去把手机拿出来给你
I thought you country folk
我还以为你们乡下人
were supposed to be more trusting.
会更容易信任别人
I'm from Florida.
我来自佛罗里达
Well, that explains it.
难怪呢
Now show me a little southern hospitality...
那给我展示一下南方人的热情
Sweet pea.
甜豆
I bet you a hundred dollars
我赌一百美元
that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning.
小狗一定跑去一家有空调的屋子了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Please don't be alarmed.
不必害怕
I'm told Ray Sutton lives here.
我听说雷·萨顿住在这里
He's almost never here.
他几乎从不来这里
He's on the road mostly.
他总是到处奔波
But I expect he makes it home...
但我想他每月
once a month.
回一次家的
That's what I thought.
我就猜到了
Where is he now?
那他现在在哪儿
If I have to make you tell me,
如果要我逼你说的话
it's going to be infinitely 7 more painful for you.
那你将会痛苦得多
I love it when they run.
我喜欢他们夺路而逃的样子
He's in Tulley.
他在图利
It's near the border.
在边境处
A bar called Southern Comfort. It's off highway 41.
一个叫做南方甜酒的酒吧,在41公路旁
Thank you, my love.
谢了,亲爱的
Now...
那现在
May my friend come in your home?
我的朋友能进来吗
Yes.
可以
Kill this one quickly.
利落地杀了这个
Make that one suffer.
让那个受点折磨
I'll be in the car.
我在车里等你
Please don't, please...
别,求你了
Ugh, early. Bad.
哦,太早了,你真坏
It's not early.
不早了
You're late for work. Matt just called.
你上班迟到了,马特刚刚来电话了
Well, maybe they'll fire me.
他们可能会解雇我
Aim high.
胸怀大志啊
What are you doing?
在做什么呢
Just shopping for the party you're trying to bail 8 out on.
为你的生日派对购物呢,你别想溜
I never said yes in the first place.
我还没答应呢
You were never going to,
就知道你不会答应
which is why I planned it anyway.
所以我才自作主张
And my mom wants you to call her.
我妈让你打电话给她
Did she find something?
她查到什么了吗
An animal attack in Memphis.
孟菲斯发生了一起动物袭击案
It's the third one this week in Tennessee.
这已经是田纳西州这星期的第三起了
And you're sure it's a vampire?
确定是吸血鬼干的吗
Yes, but that doesn't mean that it's Klaus.
对,但也不一定就是克劳斯干的
Doesn't mean it's not. I'll call her.
也难说不是,我会给你妈打电话的
Well. Call her on her cell.
直接打她手机吧
Tell her, thank you for her help.
替我跟她说谢谢
All right, well, I've got to go. I'll see you in a bit.
好,我得挂了,回见
Oh, Caroline, wait.
卡罗琳,等等
Just...Keep tonight small. Please.
今晚的派对低调点
Wear something pretty.
穿漂亮点
Hi.
嗨
Was that, uh, Stefan news?
有斯特凡消息吗
Could be more Klaus victims.
有人死了,可能是克劳斯干的
You're certain Stefan's still with him.
你确定斯特凡还是跟他在一起吗
Easy to be certain
与其相信他已经死了
when the alternative is that he's dead.
我更希望他是跟克劳斯在一起
Are you sure you're still ok on the couch?
你睡沙发上没事吗
Yeah, yeah. I'm good.
没事,挺好
Because you spent half the summer on it.
你半个夏天都睡在那儿
If you need your own bedroom...
如果你需要房间
And sleep in your dead parents' room
那我是睡在你已故父母的房间
or my dead girlfriend's room...
还是我已故女友的房间
Right.
好吧
Hey, Elena...
埃琳娜
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
We are out of champagne 9.
我们香槟不够喝了
Huh. No, you are out of champagne,
不是我们,是你
I don't drink in the morning.
我早晨可不喝酒
Well, would you be a dear and
那这位美女可否...
I think you can probably get it yourself.
我看你还是自己去拿吧
I'm not your slave.
我可不是你的奴隶
I mean, you're dripping a little...
我说,你在滴水啊...
Jeez.
天呐
Mornin'.
早上好
Hey, I was going
嘿,我正要...
You heard me.
你听到有人来了
You knew that I was here.
你知道我在这儿
You know, you should learn to knock.
你应该学会敲门
What if I was... indecent?
我说不定,衣衫不整
Sheriff Forbes gave us another location to check.
福布斯警长又给了我们一个案发地
Memphis.
孟菲斯
Another dead end, you mean?
你是说,又要白跑一趟
You don't know that. You're right, Elena.
这还难说,没错,埃琳娜
This could be the one.
也许这次能找到
Yep. After almost two months,
将近两个月的追查
this could be the clue that tells us Stefan's alive and well
这次也许会有线索证明斯特凡活得好好的
and living in graceland.
而且非常幸福呢
Fine.
算了
I'll go by myself.
我自己去
And let Klaus know that you're tracking him?
你想让克劳斯知道你在追踪他吗
He thinks you're dead. Let's keep it that way.
他以为你死了,我们不能让他发现
It's a new lead, Damon.
这是新的线索,达蒙
We haven't had one in a while.
已经好久没有进展了
Ok. I'll check it out. If I find anything, I'll call you.
好吧,我去看看,有发现我会给你电话
But...
但是
He moved on to Tennessee.
他去田纳西州了
That Florida victim you had me look into
你让我查的那个佛罗里达州的死者
had family in Tennessee.
他在田纳西州有亲人
Which one, the Pensacola guy?
谁,那个彭萨科拉人吗
You up for a road trip?
想外出转转吗
Ha. No can do.
不行啊
I have got to work, but I can see if I can get you an address.
我得工作,但是我会想办法拿到地址的
See you at the party.
派对上见
Get me that address.
把地址给我弄来
You need to come home.
你赶紧回来吧
It's boring around here without you.
你不在,真是无聊透了
You think you're bored?
你很无聊吗
My dad's side of the family
我爸这边的事儿可多了
is like wet paint that never dries.
没完没了的
How's the Grill 10 treating you?
酒吧工作怎么样
Well, it's teaching me the value of a mundane 11 human experience.
让我认识到了人类平凡生活经历的价值
A summer job is good for you.
暑期打工对你有好处
You needed some normal in your life.
你的生活里该有些正常的东西
What was that? Nothing.
怎么了,没事
Look, I, uh, I got to get back to work.
我要回去工作了
I'll talk to you soon, ok?
一会儿再聊,好吗
Wait, wait, Jeremy.
等下,等等,杰里米
Is everything ok with you?
你确定没事吗
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, normal and mundane.
没事,一切正常
Come home soon, ok?
快点回家,好吗
Ok.
好的
Vickie!
薇姬
I need you to switch sections with me. Why?
我要和你换下位置,怎么了
Caroline and tyler just sat in mine.
卡罗琳和泰勒刚在我负责的位置坐下了
So?
那怎么了
So I don't feel like waiting on my exgirlfriend.
我不想给前女友做服务员
Something's up with your mother.
你妈肯定有什么事
Like what?
比如说
When I was over yesterday, she just kept eyeing me.
昨天我过去,她不停地盯着我看
Hey, guys.
嗨,你们好
Did Matt make you switch sections?
马特逼你跟他换位置了吗
He thinks we're dating.
他以为我们在约会
So does my mother. What?!
我妈妈也是这么想的,你说什么
We're together all the time. It's not a leap.
我们总在一起,这么想也不意外
That's crazy.
他们真能胡想
Right?
是吗
What's up, bro?
你好,老兄
Hey, Red.
你好,瑞德
Can I get a beer?
给我杯啤酒
Ray?
雷
Ray sutton?
是雷·萨顿吗
Who wants to know?
你是谁
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我一直在到处找你
We started in Florida, Pensacola.
从佛罗里达州的彭萨科拉开始
I met a young chap there who you worked with
我碰见一位你搬去孟菲斯之前
before you moved to Memphis.
曾和你共事过的年轻人
Now he directed me to two lovely young women.
通过他又找到两位可爱的年轻女士
And they led me here, to you.
他们帮我找到这儿,找到你
I think I'll be going.
我该走了
Not so fast, mate.
伙计,别急着走啊
You only just got here.
你可刚到不久
Now your type are very hard to come by.
现在可很难遇见你这种人
Yeah, I wouldn't do that.
别想走
Vampires 12.
你们是吸血鬼
You're swifty swift, Ray.
雷,你真聪明
Yes, my friend here is a vampire.
没错,我的朋友是吸血鬼
He's compelled everyone in the bar,
他把酒吧的人都催眠了
so don't look to them for any help.
所以别指望他们救你了
I, however...
而我...
I'm something else.
则有点与众不同
A different kind of monster.
与众不同的怪物
I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf.
一半吸血鬼,一半狼人
You what?
你是什么
A hybrid, ray. I'm both.
混血,雷,我是混血
You see, I want to create more of me.
你瞧,我想创造出更多的"我"
Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon,
你是我几个"月"来遇见的第一个狼人
pun intended, Ray, heh,
听懂双关语了吗,雷
I need you to direct me to your pack.
带我去找你的族群
So...
那么...
Where can I find them, Ray?
告诉我他们在哪儿,雷
You can't compel me, it won't work.
你无法强迫我,催眠对我无效
I need a scotch 13 on the rocks, please.
请给我一杯加冰的威士忌
Ahem. Tell you what, Ray.
这样吧,雷
We're going to play a little drinking game.
我们来玩一个喝酒的小游戏
Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane.
我称之为敬酒不吃吃附子草
Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray.
雷,这一定会很有趣
Elena?
埃琳娜的电话
I don't know why you just don't come clean
我不明白你为什么不说实话
and tell her where we are.
告诉她我们在哪儿
'Cause Andie said this was a halflead
因为安迪说她不确定
and I don't want to get her hopes up.
我不想让她抱太大希望
Yeah, well, they're all halfleads,
是啊,都是不确定的线索
and I'm your accomplice 14.
而我成了你的同谋
What do you want me to say to her?
你想我怎么跟她解释
I'm practically living there.
我现在还住在他们家
Still sleeping on the couch?
还睡沙发吗
You know, I keep waiting for them to kick me out,
你知道吗,我一直等他们赶我走
but they don't. I don't know why.
但他们没有,我不知道为什么
It's not like I'm helping 15 or anything.
我在那儿什么忙也帮不上
It's quiet. Yeah.
真静啊,是啊
Too quiet.
有点太静了
Vampire for sure.
肯定是吸血鬼干的
It's stefan for sure.
肯定是斯特凡干的
How do you know?
你怎么这么肯定
It's his signature.
这是他的风格
There is a reason they called him the ripper.
他们喊他开膛手是有原因的
He feeds so hard he blacks out, rips them apart,
他饮血过量就会丧失意识,撕碎她们
But then when he's done, he feels remorse 16.
可一旦他这么做了之后,他又觉得懊悔
It's the damndest thing.
这是最可恶的一点
He puts the bodies back together.
他会把肢体又重拼在一起
Back together.
重拼在一起
Definitely Stefan.
肯定是斯特凡了
I feel like I have to fight Damon
我觉得每次我们有了斯特凡的线索
every single time we get a lead on Stefan.
就会跟达蒙闹不快
Maybe he doesn't want to find him. Tyler!
可能他压根就不想去找他,泰勒
What?
怎么了
He's into you.
他对你很着迷
Isn't he?
不是吗
The only reason Stefan left with Klaus
能让斯特凡和克劳斯一起离开的唯一原因
was so that he could save Damon's life.
就是只有这样才能救达蒙的命
I mean, trust me,
相信我
Damon wants to find him.
达蒙想找到他
But you kissed him.
可是你吻了达蒙
Probably screwed with his head.
这可能让他冲昏头脑
Tyler!
泰勒
I'm sorry.
对不起
Idon't worry about it. Look,
我...没事的
Yes, I kissed him, but it was a...
没错,我是亲了他,但那是...
It was a goodbye kiss. I thought he was going to die.
那只是一个告别的吻,我以为他就要死了
I just missed a call from Bonnie.
我刚错过了邦妮的电话
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Just because I tell you things
我把事情告诉你
doesn't mean you're allowed to know them!
并不代表你有权了解个中原委
Sorry.
抱歉
I've got to run if I'm going to change
我得走了,不然就来不及换衣服
and pick up Sophie in time.
准点去接索菲了
Wait, you're bringing a date?
等等,你这是要带个舞伴回来吗
Slutty Sophie is your date?
荡妇索菲居然是你的舞伴
Hey, it's been kind of slow in that department.
我在这方面比较迟钝
And...
并且...
I am horny all the time now.
我一直就比较饥渴
Yeah, tell me about it.
当然了,这还用说
Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode.
有些时候我觉得我要爆炸了
It's, um, a vampire thing.
这...吸血鬼就是这样
You know, our emotions are heightened
我们的情绪被放大了
And we're on overdrive, so...
感知高度集中,所以
It's a werewolf thing, too.
狼人也这样
It's like I can't turn it off. Yeah.
就好像我无法克制住它,没错
Well, I hope you get lucky tonight.
那,祝你今晚走运
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
Yeah.
好的
See you later.
一会见
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Covering their tracks.
掩盖他们的踪迹
Clearly they have no interest in staying in the dark.
很明显他们没兴趣低调行事
But I do.
但我有兴趣
Hang on.
等一下
Ok.
好的
Well, what do you know?
真没想到啊
Werewolves.
狼人
Ray. You can end this right now.
雷,你可以马上结束这一切的
Just tell me where your pack gathers
只要你告诉我满月的时候
for the full moon.
你们狼人在哪聚集
I can't.
我不能说
I know, I know, you live by a code and all that.
我懂,我懂,你们有法典之类的规定
But see, he's not going to let me stop
可是你看,你不告诉我
until you tell me.
他是不会让我停手的
And I do whatever he says.
我什么都得听他的
That's the way it goes around here.
这就是这里的规矩
Hello, Mr.Klaus.
克劳斯先生
I have some information for you.
我有消息要告诉你
You told me to tell you if I saw anything.
你吩咐我如果看到什么就告诉你
...I saw that guy's brother Damon at the farmhouse 17.
我看到那个人的哥哥达蒙在那间农舍里
Well, thank you, Claudine.
谢谢你,克劳汀
You just tell your friends
你就告诉你的朋友
to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch, huh?
继续做好监督邻里的差事
My brother's still on our trail?
我哥还在追踪我们吗
He's getting closer.
他越来越近了
I'm going to have to deal with that.
我不得不去处理一下了
No, no, no. Let me handle it.
别别别,让我来解决
Why should I let you leave?
我为什么要让你离开呢
'cause you know I'll come back. Do I?
因为你知道我会回来的,是吗
You saved my brother's life.
你救了我哥哥的命
I'm in your service.
我听你差遣
Oh, that almost sounds so tedious and indentured 18.
这听起来多沉重,好像卖身契一样
Aren't you even having the least bit of fun?
难道你没感受到一丝乐趣吗
I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us anymore.
我会确保我哥哥不会再来打扰我们了
Don't worry, I'm not going to lose it.
别担心,我不会失控的
At least not before the cake.
至少在切蛋糕前不会
It's your party, you can cry if you want to.
这是你的派对,你想哭就哭
Ah, Stefan.
斯特凡
Such a pack rat.
就这么消失了
I got you something.
我有东西送给你
I know I promised not to buy you anything,
我知道曾经保证不再给你买礼物
so don't worry, I didn't pay for it.
所以不用担心,这不是买的
You stole it? No.
你偷的吗,当然不是
Found it.
而是找到的
My necklace.
我的项链
I thought I'd never see it again.
我还以为再也找不到了
Alaric found it in his loft 20.
阿拉里克在他阁楼里找到的
I figured you'd be happy to get it back.
我想失而复得会使你很开心
I am happy.
我的确很开心
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Can you...
能帮我...
Ah, absolutely.
当然
Shall we?
我们走吧
Happy birthday Elena. Thank you.
生日快乐,埃琳娜,谢谢
You don't want that.
那可不是你想要的
You want the cheap young stuff
你想要的是新潮的东西
over by the cheap young people.
而不是年轻的傻小子
You like?
喜欢吗
Don't answer that.
还是别回答了
This is "Keeping it small"?
这就是所谓的"低调"吗
What are we drinking?
我们喝些什么
Where did you get that?
你从哪弄的
Uh, Henry from the kitchen sold me a dime 21.
厨房的亨利廉价卖我的
So, what's got you on your spiral downward?
什么事让你又开始堕落了
I'm sure it's a lot more interesting than mine.
我想一定比我的经历还有趣
You do not want to know.
你不想知道的
How bad can it be?
还能有多糟
I already know everything else.
该知道的我都知道了
Go for it.
继续吧
You know I died, right?
你知道我曾经死过了,是吧
And Bonnie used magic to bring me back to life.
邦妮又用巫术救活了我
Yeah, Elena told me. The thing is,
是的,埃琳娜告诉我了,问题是
ever since I came back, I've been seeing...
自从我复活后,就看到很多...
things.
事物
What kind of things?
什么样的事物
Just...things I shouldn't be seeing.
一些我本不应该看得到的事物
What's Bonnie say about it?
邦妮怎么说
No, I haven't told her. I haven't told anybody.
我还没有告诉她,我没有告诉任何人
It's just messing with my head, is all.
它们只是不停的在我脑海中出现
You know, I just need to chill out.
你知道的,我只是需要清醒一下
So...this.
所以...需要这个
Oh, the stoner den 19.
瘾君子包间啊
Buzz kill.
真扫兴
Hey, guys.
你们好
Matt, hey.
你好,马特
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
He hates me.
他还记恨我
His hatred 22 of me has driven him to drugs.
恨得都开始吸毒了
He doesn't hate you. He hates that he's not with you.
他没有恨你,只是恨自己没有和你在一起
Is that my brother?
那是我弟弟吗
Thank you.
帮我拿着,谢谢
I am every parent's worst nightmare.
我是每个父母的噩梦
I'm the chaperone teacher from hell.
我没有给孩子们做好榜样
I love high school parties.
我喜欢高中的舞会
Isn't Andie supposed to be coming?
安迪不是也要来吗
Tech on broadcast. She'll be here in a little bit.
有个广播节目,她迟点会来
Hello, birthday girl.
你好,寿星
Drink.
给我酒
Jeremy's smoking again.
杰里米又开始抽大麻了
Is his stash 23 any good?
他那儿还有啥好货色没
You're an ass 24.
你真是混蛋
Talk to him, please.
拜托和他谈谈
He looks up to you.
他很尊敬你
You're screwed.
你完了
Ok, II'm the last person here again.
好吧,我又是最后走的
Dave, enough work, please.
大卫,不要谈工作了
Can we do this in the A.M.?
我们明早再解决好吗
I have a party I have to get to
我有个生日舞会必须要参加了
and you have got to get a life.
而且你也应该轻松一下了
Ok, all right, bye, bye, bye.
好的,再见
Hello?
有人吗
Not cool, my retinas are burning.
这可不好玩,我视网膜都快融化了
Ok, seriously?
好了,来劲了是吧
Whatwhat the hell are you doing?
你到底在搞什么鬼
Hello?
有人吗
No.
不
Oh, Stefan. Oh, my god.
哦,斯特凡,天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
What are you doing here? We have been looking everywhere for you!
你在这干什么,我们到处找你呢
Stefan...
斯特凡
Since when are they a thing?
他们俩何时搞到一起去了
I thought you were ignoring me.
我以为你在无视我呢
I'm not ignoring you.
我没有无视你啊
Well, you've only said five words to me all summer,
你整个暑假只跟我说了五个词
and those were four of them.
你刚才就说了其中四个
Maybe because every time I've seen you,
可能是因为我每次见到你
you've been with him. 'Cause he's my friend.
你都跟他在一起,因为他是我朋友
which is what I thought you were.
我以为你也是我的朋友
Aren't you guys supposed to be, like, mortal enemies?
你们俩不应该是...天生的死敌吗
I mean, isn't that how it works
我是说,在吸血鬼狼人的世界里
in the vampirewerewolf universe?
不应该是这样吗
Matt, shh!
马特,小声点
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事啊
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm, uh...
我...
I'm out of it, I guess.
我不想管你们的事了
Yeah.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
What was that about? Nothing.
怎么回事,没事
Great party, Caroline. Thanks.
很棒的聚会,卡罗琳,谢谢
Now leave it.
现在,你可以闪人了
What the hell?
到底怎么回事
Andie wants me to pick her up.
安迪让我去接她
Your fake, compelled girlfriend
那个被你控制的假女友
wants you to be a chivalrous 25 boyfriend?
想让你当一个极具骑士精神的男朋友吗
Well, it's a complicated dynamic.
这可是个复杂的故事了
Hold the fort down, will you?
看好这摊子,好吗
You mean the fort full of my drunk history students?
你是说看好我的满屋喝醉的历史学生吗
Drink more.
多喝点
It'll feel less weird 26.
感觉就不会这么奇怪了
This room's offlimits.
这房间不能进
Caroline?
卡罗琳吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I just needed to take a beat.
我只是想喝一口
Are you hiding?
你在躲避什么吗
I was just looking for Damon.
我只是在找达蒙
Well, he'd better be here somewhere,
他最好还在这
because we haven't even done the cake yet.
因为我们还没开始切蛋糕呢
I think I'm going to pass on the whole cake thing.
我觉得切蛋糕还是算了吧
No! No way, no! It's your birthday.
不行,绝对不行,这是你生日
No, it's the dawn of a new day,
不行,这是新一天的开始
and you can't get on with your life
除非你许了愿吹了蜡烛
until you've made a wish and blown out the candles.
否则你无法继续你的生活
Is that what you all want me to do,
这难道就是你想让我做的吗
just get on with my life?
揭过这一页继续生活吗
No.
不是
Maybe.
可能是
I just don't think anyone wants to see you like this.
我只是认为没人想看你这样折磨自己
I'm not going to give up on finding Stefan, Caroline.
我不会放弃寻找斯特凡,卡罗琳
Of course not. And you shouldn't.
当然不会,而且你也不应该放弃
But you have to admit that you're kind of
但你得承认你已经有点
just letting your life pass you by.
虚度光阴了
And isn't Stefan the one
难道斯特凡不希望
who wanted to make sure that you lived it?
你有一个充实的生活吗
You want me to make a wish?
你想让我许个愿吗
I just want to know that he's alive.
我只想知道他是否还活着
That's it. That's my wish.
仅此而已,这就是我的愿望
I'm sorry, ok?
我很抱歉,好吗
I'm just drunk and dumb tonight.
我只是今晚喝醉了又傻乎乎的
You know...
你知道吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
What's all that?
这些是什么
It's Klaus.
是克劳斯的踪迹
Damon's been tracking him without me.
达蒙一直背着我在寻找他
Why wouldn't he just tell you?
他为什么不告诉你
I don't know.
我不知道
Andie...
安迪...
Party central.
这里是聚会中心
Where are you?
你在哪呢
I'm by the... punch bowl.
我在...潘趣酒碗旁边
Don't do that, Damon, don't lie to me.
别这么做,达蒙,别骗我
I saw your closet.
我发现你柜子里的东西了
Oh, oh, gotta gogotta go break up beer pong.
哦,得挂了,得去开啤酒桶了
Wait, Damon...
等等,达蒙...
Stefan.
斯特凡
Hello, brother.
你好,兄弟
You don't write.
你不写信
You don't call.
不打电话
Need you stop following me.
你别再找我了
Causing some problems.
你在添麻烦
With who, Klaus? I'm supposed to care what he thinks?
给谁,克劳斯吗,我应该在意他的想法吗
What you're supposed to do... Is let me go.
你应该做的,就是让我走
Saw your latest artwork in Tennessee.
看见你在田纳西的最新杰作了
Walking a fine line there, my friend.
要注意了,兄弟
Keep that up and there will be no saving you.
你要再这样下去就没得救了
See, the thing is,
是这样的
I don't need any saving.
我不需要什么救赎
I just want you to let me go.
只想让你别再找我
Oh, I got a birthday girl at home
家里还有个小寿星呢
who's not going to let me do that.
她不会同意的
You know, maybe I haven't made my point.
看来我意思表述的还不够清楚
Hey, Andie, you still there?
安迪,你还在吧
Andie?
安迪
Damon?
达蒙
I can't move, Damon.
我动不了,达蒙
He told me that I can't move.
他说我动不了
No, no, no, it's ok, Andie, stay calm.
不,不,不,别紧张,安迪,冷静
Not cool, brother. Oh, come on.
一点也不好玩,兄弟,别这样
It's a little bit cool, huh?
还是挺好玩的
Hey, Andie.
嘿,安迪
You can move now. No!
你现在可以动了,不要
No, no, no, no, no!
别,别,别,别
I said let me go.
我说了,让我走
What are you doin'?
你干嘛呢
I can't find my truck.
忘记我的车停哪了
That's probably a sign you shouldn't be driving it.
估计是老天让你不要开车吧
Need a ride?
我送你吧
You're more stoned than I am.
你抽得一点不比我少
What theVickie?!
老天,薇姬
Help me.
帮帮我
What'd you just say?
你刚说什么
Nothin'.
没事
Did you just say "Vickie",
你刚是不是喊的薇姬
as in my sister Vickie?
我妹妹薇姬
What? No, no. I, uh,
什么,没,没,我
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
No...
不要
What's wrong?
到底怎么了
You know what, maybe we should just walk.
我觉得我们应该走回去
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me. Hey!
借过
What is your problem?!
怎么了你
You're pissed that I brought someone?
是不是我带了个伴儿让你生气了
Why would I be pissed? You brought a date.
我为什么要生气,带了个伴儿而已
You're dating. That's...Awesome 27.
你恋爱了,很,不错啊
Ok, should I not be dating?
我是不是不该约会呢
Hey, you're horny all the time, right?
你不是说你一直都很饥渴吗
I mean, a guy has needs.
我是说,男人总有需求嘛
'cause if I shouldn't be dating,
如果你不想我和别人约会
all you've got to do is say something.
你只要把话说清楚就可以了
If you don't say something, then I'm going to keep dating.
如果你不说,我就继续这样
What would I say? Don't do that, Caroline!
我说什么呢,别这样了,卡罗琳
I've already been there once with you, ok, and you said no.
我给你表白过,你说的不
You shut me down. I'm not going back there again
是你拒绝我的,我不会再一次那样
unless you make it crystal clear that you
除非你明确表示
Let's get out of here.
我们找个别的地方
Hey! You missed the cake.
你错过切蛋糕了
What? What are you doing here?
怎么了,你在这做什么
Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep it a secret?
你为什么不告诉我,为什么偷偷摸摸地
Can we not do this right now? I'm having a really bad night.
现在能别纠结这个吗,今晚过得很糟
All summer, every single time I came to you with a lead,
整个夏天,每次我带着一个线索来找你
you made me feel like an idiot for having hope.
你都让我感觉自己像个怀有希望的傻瓜一样
You were an idiot.
你就是
We both were.
我们都是
Tell me what you know, Damon.
把你知道的都告诉我,达蒙
I know you need to get back to your party, Elena.
你应该回你的生日聚会去了,埃琳娜
We're supposed to be in this together.
我们应该齐心协力的
Why didn't you tell me you've been tracking Klaus' victims?
你为何不告诉我你一直在追踪克劳斯的受害者们
Because they're not Klaus' victims, Elena, they're Stefan's!
因为凶手不是克劳斯,埃琳娜,是斯特凡
What?
什么
He's left a trail of body parts up and down the eastern seaboard.
他在东海岸一路杀过去
No. You're wrong.
不可能,肯定是你搞错了
I've seen it happen before.
我亲眼见过
He's flipped 28 the switch, to fullblown ripper!
他已经完全失控了,变成彻底的杀手
Stop it, Damon. No, you stop, Elena!
别说了,达蒙,你别再抱希望了,埃琳娜
Stop looking for him.
别再找他了
Stop waiting for him to come home.
别再盼着他回家
Just stop!
别说了
Stefan is gone and he's not coming back.
斯特凡走了,不会回来了
Not in your lifetime.
在你有生之年是不可能了
All right, I should probably go
好了,我还是先走吧
before Elena and Mr. Saltzman come home
不然埃琳娜和萨尔茨曼老师回来
and see what a bad example I am.
该觉得我把你带坏了
You sure you can walk? We'll see.
确定你能走回去吗,走着瞧吧
Can I take the ice cream with me?
我能把冰淇淋带走吗
What happened in the car, man?
你在车上的时候到底怎么了
Nothing. Come on, man.
没事,得了吧,兄弟
You said, "Vickie". All right, you said my sister's name.
你说"薇姬",你叫了我妹妹的名字
Why?
为什么
You said you were seeing things?
你说过总是看到些东西
I've been seeing her.
我总是看到她
I mean, I think I see her all the time, too.
其实,我也总是会看到她
It's 'cause I miss her so much, though.
但那是因为我太想念她了
You know, like, I want to see her so I do.
应该是思念成疾吧
Look, I know we've got our hands full
我知道现在状况百出
with all this supernatural stuff in this town,
镇里有太多灵异的事物
but...
但
ghosts.
鬼魂
Like I said,
我说了
my head's all messed up.
我脑袋一团乱
Okay, it's a three step process, right?
很好,分三步就行了
This is step one.
这是第一步
I want you to drink from my wrist.
喝我手腕里的血
I already told you where to find the pack.
我已经告诉你狼队在哪里了
What more do you want from me?
还想要我怎样
Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray?
我一直在说你没听到吗,雷
I have great plans for you.
我为你制定了一个大计划
He'll thank me for it later, heh.
等会儿他就会感谢我的
There we go, that a boy.
就这样,好孩子
What are you going to do now?
你还要干什么
It's time for step two, Ray.
该第二步了,雷
You're back.
回来了
Did you doubt me? Not for a second.
怀疑过我吗,从来没有
I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother;
我知道你会通过考验的,你哥对你很重要
for your old life.
过去的生活亦然
I don't care about anything anymore.
对我来说一切都不重要了
You put on a good show, Stefan.
演得不错,斯特凡
I almost believe you.
我差点就相信你了
Let's hope, for your brother's sake,
但愿你哥能识相点
he does.
相信你
You never stop caring about family, do you?
家人对你来说永远很重要,不是吗
But every time you feed,
但你每喝一次血
the blood makes it easier to let go.
离释怀就更近一分
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm not going to stay here anymore.
我不打算继续留在这里了
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
I'm not a role model.
我不是什么榜样模范
You know, I drink too much, I say the wrong things,
酗酒,说错话
I encourage bad behavior.
鼓励不良行为
At school I can pull it together,
在学校我还能振作一点
but in my own life...
但一回到我自己的生活
The way I miss Jenna, it's just,
对珍娜的思念
I'm really not any good to anybody right now.
只会让我害了所有人
I'm sorry, Elena.
对不起,埃琳娜
You're 18.
你十八岁了
You can do all this alone now.
可以自己一个人生活了
You can do it better without me.
没有我你会生活得更好
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你好
Stefan?
斯特凡
Stefan, if this is you...
斯特凡,如果是你
you'll be okay.
你会没事的
I love you, Stefan.
我爱你,斯特凡
Hold on to that.
要记住这一点
Never let that go.
永远不要忘记
Mrs. Lockwood.
洛克伍德太太
Hi.
你好
Leaving so soon?
这么快就要走了吗
II didn't mean to be so
我也没想到会...
I mean, we were just...
我们刚才只是...
I'm gonna just...
我还是先...
get my purse. Okay.
去拿我的手包,好吧
adv.以前,先前(地)
- The bicycle tyre blew out at a previously damaged point.自行车胎在以前损坏过的地方又爆开了。
- Let me digress for a moment and explain what had happened previously.让我岔开一会儿,解释原先发生了什么。
n.吸血鬼
- It wasn't a wife waiting there for him but a blood sucking vampire!家里的不是个老婆,而是个吸人血的妖精!
- Children were afraid to go to sleep at night because of the many legends of vampire.由于听过许多有关吸血鬼的传说,孩子们晚上不敢去睡觉。
adj.冲动的,刺激的;有推动力的
- She is impulsive in her actions.她的行为常出于冲动。
- He was neither an impulsive nor an emotional man,but a very honest and sincere one.他不是个一冲动就鲁莽行事的人,也不多愁善感.他为人十分正直、诚恳。
n.(动,植)杂种,混合物
- That is a hybrid perpetual rose.那是一株杂交的四季开花的蔷薇。
- The hybrid was tall,handsome,and intelligent.那混血儿高大、英俊、又聪明。
n.连本影片,连本电视节目;adj.连续的
- A new serial is starting on television tonight.今晚电视开播一部新的电视连续剧。
- Can you account for the serial failures in our experiment?你能解释我们实验屡屡失败的原因吗?
n.杀人者,杀人犯,杀手,屠杀者
- Heart attacks have become Britain's No.1 killer disease.心脏病已成为英国的头号致命疾病。
- The bulk of the evidence points to him as her killer.大量证据证明是他杀死她的。
adv.无限地,无穷地
- There is an infinitely bright future ahead of us.我们有无限光明的前途。
- The universe is infinitely large.宇宙是无限大的。
v.舀(水),保释;n.保证金,保释,保释人
- One of the prisoner's friends offered to bail him out.犯人的一个朋友答应保释他出来。
- She has been granted conditional bail.她被准予有条件保释。
n.香槟酒;微黄色
- There were two glasses of champagne on the tray.托盘里有两杯香槟酒。
- They sat there swilling champagne.他们坐在那里大喝香槟酒。
n.烤架,铁格子,烤肉;v.烧,烤,严加盘问
- Put it under the grill for a minute to brown the top.放在烤架下烤一分钟把上面烤成金黄色。
- I'll grill you some mutton.我来给你烤一些羊肉吃。
adj.平凡的;尘世的;宇宙的
- I hope I can get an interesting job and not something mundane.我希望我可以得到的是一份有趣的工作,而不是一份平凡无奇的。
- I find it humorous sometimes that even the most mundane occurrences can have an impact on our awareness.我发现生活有时挺诙谐的,即使是最平凡的事情也能影响我们的感知。
n.吸血鬼( vampire的名词复数 );吸血蝠;高利贷者;(舞台上的)活板门
- The most effective weapon against the vampires is avampire itself. 对付吸血鬼最有效的武器就是吸血鬼自己。 来自电影对白
- If vampires existed, don`t you think we would`ve found them by now? 如果真有吸血鬼,那我们怎么还没有找到他们呢? 来自电影对白
n.伤口,刻痕;苏格兰威士忌酒;v.粉碎,消灭,阻止;adj.苏格兰(人)的
- Facts will eventually scotch these rumours.这种谣言在事实面前将不攻自破。
- Italy was full of fine views and virtually empty of Scotch whiskey.意大利多的是美景,真正缺的是苏格兰威士忌。
n.从犯,帮凶,同谋
- She was her husband's accomplice in murdering a rich old man.她是她丈夫谋杀一个老富翁的帮凶。
- He is suspected as an accomplice of the murder.他涉嫌为这次凶杀案的同谋。
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
- The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
- By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。
n.痛恨,悔恨,自责
- She had no remorse about what she had said.她对所说的话不后悔。
- He has shown no remorse for his actions.他对自己的行为没有任何悔恨之意。
n.农场住宅(尤指主要住房)
- We fell for the farmhouse as soon as we saw it.我们对那所农舍一见倾心。
- We put up for the night at a farmhouse.我们在一间农舍投宿了一夜。
v.以契约束缚(学徒)( indenture的过去式和过去分词 )
- The Africans became indentured servants, trading labor for shelter and eventual freedom. 非洲人成为契约上的仆人,以劳力交换庇护及最终的自由。 来自互联网
- They are descendants of indentured importees. 他们是契约外来工的后代。 来自互联网
n.兽穴;秘密地方;安静的小房间,私室
- There is a big fox den on the back hill.后山有一个很大的狐狸窝。
- The only way to catch tiger cubs is to go into tiger's den.不入虎穴焉得虎子。
n.阁楼,顶楼
- We could see up into the loft from bottom of the stairs.我们能从楼梯脚边望到阁楼的内部。
- By converting the loft,they were able to have two extra bedrooms.把阁楼改造一下,他们就可以多出两间卧室。
n.(指美国、加拿大的钱币)一角
- A dime is a tenth of a dollar.一角银币是十分之一美元。
- The liberty torch is on the back of the dime.自由火炬在一角硬币的反面。
n.憎恶,憎恨,仇恨
- He looked at me with hatred in his eyes.他以憎恨的眼光望着我。
- The old man was seized with burning hatred for the fascists.老人对法西斯主义者充满了仇恨。
v.藏或贮存于一秘密处所;n.隐藏处
- Stash away both what you lost and gained,for life continues on.将得失深藏心底吧,为了那未来的生活。
- That's supposed to be in our private stash.这是我的私人珍藏。
n.驴;傻瓜,蠢笨的人
- He is not an ass as they make him.他不象大家猜想的那样笨。
- An ass endures his burden but not more than his burden.驴能负重但不能超过它能力所负担的。
adj.武士精神的;对女人彬彬有礼的
- Men are so little chivalrous now.现在的男人几乎没有什么骑士风度了。
- Toward women he was nobly restrained and chivalrous.对于妇女,他表现得高尚拘谨,尊敬三分。
adj.古怪的,离奇的;怪诞的,神秘而可怕的
- From his weird behaviour,he seems a bit of an oddity.从他不寻常的行为看来,他好像有点怪。
- His weird clothes really gas me.他的怪衣裳简直笑死人。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
标签:
吸血鬼日记