Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? 你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜,她一定乐在其中吧 I love you. Now look me in the eye and tell me 我爱你,着我

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 He's dead. 他已经死了 No, no! I can't, I can't! 不,不,我做不到,我做不到 I can help you. Turn it off. 我能帮你,关掉 We're gonna lose her, Damon. 我们会

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

首页 - 手机APP下载 - 资料 - 查词 - 翻译 - 地盘 可可推出小学英语课本点读APP,欢迎下载 登录 | 注册 听力提升 英语听力 听写训练 迷你新闻 经济学人 广播 VOA慢 VOA常 BBC CNN NPR FOX PBS 口语提升

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第一季

本单元是关于从德国打来的电话的对话 Helen: Hello? Alice: Gutenmorgan. Hi Helen, it's Alice. Helen: Hey, how are you? What's Germany like? Are you having fun? Alice: I'm fine, it's fab and yes, yes, yes! How are things back home? Helen: Great. We've j

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

I'm sorry, but I just don't think he'll be able to resist hunting me after he watches this. And I wouldn't want him to miss anything. It was all for him, of course. 我很抱歉,但我不认为在他看过这些以后,还能抵御住猎杀我的愿

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

It was hard to decide what to wear. 实在很难决定要穿什么衣服。 I doubted there were any etiquette books detailing how to dress when your vampire sweetheart takes you home to meet his vampire family. 我怀疑到底有没有专门的礼仪书

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

And then I collapsed. 然后我瘫倒了。 Bella? His voice was alarmed as he caught me and held me up. 贝拉?他的声音惊慌失措,他抓住我,把我扶起来。 You... made... me... faint, I accused him dizzily. 你让我发晕了。我头

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Chapter Eight Fire! 第八章 午夜起大火 Suddenly the decorations on the wall start moving! 突然,墙上的装饰品开始动了。 The bats are flying around the room. 蝙蝠在房间到处飞。 They are making strange noises. 它们发出奇

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 万圣节奇遇记

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 You took everything from me, Klaus. 你夺走了我的一切,克劳斯 Let bygones be bygones. Resentment gets old. 让过去的事过去吧,时间会淡化愤恨的 No one ev

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Morning! 早安 It's a beautiful day. 真是美好的一天 These shades belong down. 这些帘子的职责就是遮挡阳光 From now on think of me as a vampire 从现在开始 把我当作 without all the annoying marketing. 不用看我行销的吸

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

You come out at night 你在黑夜浮现 That's when the energy comes 就在潜能爆发的一刻 And the dark side's light 阴暗被点亮 And the vampires roam 而吸血鬼在徘徊 You strut your rasta wear 你穿着塔法里教服,无谓地前进

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Lenny说服同事Susan去参加万圣节派对,Susan不知道该穿什么,Lenny说, L: Back when I was a kid, everyone came dressed as a ghost or a mummy or a vampire. These days there are lots of costumes available and people try their best to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

This menacing-looking squid is just one of many species out of sight and out of mind that could be threatened by human activities far away from the part of the ocean in which they live. The Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute has released this v

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

-Elena: Hi. -Stefan: Hi. -Elena: Youcould have told me. -Stefan: Iwanted to tell you. -Elena: Yousaid no more lies. Only the truth. I can handle the truth, Stefan. As crazy asit is, I can handle the fact that you are a vampire. And you have a vampire

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Sherlock Holmes has had many incarnations since he was first brought to life by the pen of Arthur Conan Doyle in 1887. This summer, that most British of detectives, who has appeared as everything from a vampire hunter to a crime-fighting teenager, is

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Elena: What are you? Stefan: I'm a vampire. Elena: I shouldnt have come. Stefan: No. Please. Elena: No, No. Elena: How did you do that? Stefan: Please dont be afraid of me. Elena: Let me go. Stefan: Elena, there's things that you have(get) to know a

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Gabrielle Aplin - The Power Of Love:爱的力量 歌词: Aye... hmmm... Dreams are like angels They keep bad at bay Love is the light Scaring darkness away I'm so in love with you Make love your goal The power of love A force from above Cleaning

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Chapter Seven The House of Horrors 第七章 恐怖大宅院 The five friends meet at eight that evening. 五个朋友在那天晚上见面了。 Everyone has a scary costume. 每个人都穿上了恐怖的服装。 Bill is a vampire. Nick is a skele

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 万圣节奇遇记

【原文】 S:what's the seal? W:Some seals keep vampires from entering.This one keeps them from coming out. 【翻译】 S:什么封印? W:有的封印阻止吸血鬼进入,有的则阻止吸血鬼出来。

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 3 sleeping originals, 4 coffins. 三个沉睡的祖先,却有四口棺材 Who was in the lockbox? 那么上锁的这个里面是谁 Coffin's open. 棺材打开了 Mother? 妈妈

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(270) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季