34The Lord said to Moses, Chisel out two stone tablets like the first ones, and I will write on them the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke. 2Be ready in the morning, and then come up on Mount Sinai. Present yourself to me there on

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

30When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come upon you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations, 2and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your he

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. 3And God said, Let there be light, and there was light. 4Go

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

2Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. 2By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

Hello and welcome to the special Chinese new year's edition of discovering China. 大家好,欢迎来到发现中国的新年特别版。 I'm Alina Wang and I'm Ben Hedges, and today we'll be taking you through some of the most important traditions

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 中国春节风俗习惯

Broadcast: Jan 29, 2003 The use of insects as agents of warfare is not a new idea. In the 2) Biblical story of the 3) Exodus, one of the 4) plagues visited upon the Egyptians was a horde of 5) locusts

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-科技先知

AS IT IS 2015-11-27 Worries of Famine After Drought in Ethiopia 干旱之后的埃塞俄比亚面临饥荒 The people of Ethiopia were nearly wiped out by famine in the early 1980s when 400,000 died. The countrys government is seeking aid to make sur

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

38The word of the LORD came to me: 2Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Mes

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

8But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded. 2Now the springs of the deep and the floodgates of the heavens had been closed, and the rai

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

26Then all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king in place of his father Amaziah. 2He was the one who rebuilt Elath and restored it to Judah after Amaziah rested with his fathers. 3Uzziah was sixteen years old w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

The rains are finally coming back to Kenya, but drought still persists in the central region of Isiolo South. There, many pastoralists have had to give up their way of life. It looks like a war zone. What once were emaciated, dehydrated cattle are no

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Bugs can be eaten whole to make up a meal or ground into flour, powder, and paste to add to food. 虫子能够被整个食用,或者被研磨成细粉粗粉和糊状来加在食物里。 But it's not all about taste. They're also healthy. 虫子不只

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

When it comes to overseas consumption by Chinese buyers, Louis Vuitton is not the only popular LV. 当说到中国买家们到海外购物时,路易威登并不是唯一一种受追捧的LV。 The LV abbreviation spells donkey in pinyin, and Chines

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(867) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

9Then the Lord said to Moses, Go to Pharaoh and say to him, 'This is what the Lord , the God of the Hebrews, says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. 2If you refuse to let them go and continue to hold them back, 3the hand of the Lord will

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

7When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations-the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you- 2and w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

13So Abram went up from Egypt to the Negev, with his wife and everything he had, and Lot went with him. 2Abram had become very wealthy in livestock and in silver and gold. 3From the Negev he went from place to place until he came to Bethel, to the pl

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

-Stephanie:Does he always do this? 他经常这么干吗? -Leonard:Sometimes he brings a toy xylophone. toy:玩具 xylophone:木琴 有时他还会自带玩具木琴。 I am really sorry about this. 我对这一切很抱歉。 -Stephanie:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

BEIJING, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- Ensuring grain security and the supply of major farm products will always be a top priority in China's development of modern agriculture, Chinese authorities said on Thursday in its first policy document for 2013. China s

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A policy on eating insects is being formally considered by the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO). Using insects instead of beef and mutton not only meets food supply brought by high growth of global population, but also reduces greenhouse ga

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WASHINGTON, July 18 (Xinhua) -- U.S. farming heartland had been suffering from the worst drought in 25 years, Agricultural Secretary Tom Vilsack said Wednesday, after meeting with President Barack Obama to discuss a response to the disaster. Three fi

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻