Hey, welcome to a special edition of CNN 10. 欢迎大家收看CNN学生节目特别版. You know that expression you are what you eat? Well, CNN has a Raw Ingredient series. 你知道这样的表述吗? 你就像你所吃的事物。CNN今天播出的

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年5月

Often, the only clue he has, is from some ancient text. And it is up to him to puzzle out the arcane references and make them fit the modern landscape. Armed only with a walking stick to fend off snak

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 万里长城

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. The United States Department of Agriculture has a program called Wildlife Services. Its job is to help protect agricultural and other resources from threats and damage by wildlife. Often that means

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(四)月

President Obama is seeking to refocus debate on his federal budget proposal away from his 3.6-trillion-dollar price tag to focus instead on the components of the plan. These investments are not a wish list to priorities that I picked out of thin air

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

When I was a young man, a young biologist in Africa, I was involved in setting aside marvelous areas as future national parks. 我年轻的时候,是非洲的一个年轻生物学家,我参与了一个项目,为国家公园规划未来的野生区

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Whatever it was, it was clearly something of value. At the entrance, slots in the stone indicate the doors could be barred. There are also two guard houses inside. This was one of the most secured buildings in the city. It appears that the merchandis

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

So glad you are with us, everyone. I'm Catherine Callaway at the CNN Center with a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. And we begin in Belgrade, the Serbian capital, State Department officials, saying that Serbian police have now secured the p

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(二)月

1In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the Lord spoken by Jeremiah, the Lord moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and to put it in writing: 2This is what Cyrus king

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 以斯拉记

1Then I looked up-and there before me was a man with a measuring line in his hand! 2I asked, Where are you going? He answered me, To measure Jerusalem, to find out how wide and how long it is. 3Then the angel who was speaking to me left, and another

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 撒迦利亚书

E coli: Good Bacteria Gone Bad As a major outbreak of a highly toxic strain of E. coli bacteria continues to sicken residents of Europe, medical experts are racing to find the source. E. coli doesn't usually cause any trouble, says University of Minn

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(六月)

尼泊尔偏远地区灾民的艰难处境 SINDHUPOLCHAK, NEPAL Nepal is still coming to grips with the full extent of the devastation and misery caused by last Saturdays magnitude 7.8 earthquake. Some of the hardest-hit communities have been cut off

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(九月)

More than 1,000 dead ducks have been found dumped in the Nanhe River in South-Western China's Sichuan province. Although the Nanhe River is not a source of drinking water for local residents, this does come just a few days after thousands of dead pig

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

As well as the school, the cave houses eighteen families, together with their livestock. These could be the only cave-dwelling cows on earth. With schoolwork over, its playtime at last. In Southern China, caves arent just used for shelter; they can b

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力:文化博览2008年

If you haven't seen it on the menu yet, chances are you soon will. 如果你还没有在菜单上看到过羊驼肉,那么你很快就会看到了。 Alpaca meat is rising in popularity, with the Gold Coast Bulletin reporting about 70 restaurants a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

SEOUL, April 12 (Xinhua) -- South Korea has downgraded its alert level for foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) one notch as the disease has practically come to an end, the Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries said Tuesday. The ministry(政

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

JINAN, July 13 (Xinhua) -- Rainstorms have left four people dead and affected more than 3 million people in east China's Shandong Province over the last week, local authorities announced Friday. More than 100,000 people have been forced to evacuate l

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama has pledged a wide-ranging response for farmers and ranchers to the one of the worst droughts in more than 50 years. Obama said in his weekly address Saturday the current corn crop is in poor or very poor condition and cat

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

JINAN, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Torrential rain forecast for the coming two days is expected to alleviate the severe drought plaguing Shandong province, local meteorological authorities said Tuesday. Shandong has received little rainfall since May -- 72.5

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Han Junwen, an Aid-Tibet program agricultural expert from northwest China's Shaanxi province, brought forage seeds to the remote area in 2005. When he first came to the county, he was shocked by what he saw large plots of barren land. Since the count

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Science and technology. 科技。 Parasitology 寄生虫学 The risks of global worming 全球防虫的危险 Widespread use of anti-parasite drugs is reducing their value 广泛使用抗寄生虫药物正在降低其疗效 Safely grazing? 正在安全

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合