后置定语在考试中是一个应用比较普遍的语法概念,通过后置定语的识别以此快速确立句子或者短语的中心,有助于我们在分析语段的过程中适时聚焦注意力,同时不少题目也会涉及到与后置

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

32The Reubenites and Gadites, who had very large herds and flocks, saw that the lands of Jazer and Gilead were suitable for livestock. 2So they came to Moses and Eleazar the priest and to the leaders of the community, and said, 3Ataroth, Dibon, Jazer

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

46So Israel set out with all that was his, and when he reached Beersheba, he offered sacrifices to the God of his father Isaac. 2And God spoke to Israel in a vision at night and said, Jacob! Jacob! Here I am, he replied. 3I am God, the God of your fa

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

28If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

3Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'? 2The woman said to the serpent, We may eat fruit from the trees in the gard

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

Hong Kong was the staging point for a conference described as Asia's first transhumanism event, in late 2011. 2011年底,香港举办了据说是亚洲第一个超人类主义(transhumanism)活动。 (Note: don't bother to check the English-Chi

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Fire Claim Investigation Dialogue 1 -Fire department. -I'd like to speak to someone about a fire I had last night on my farm. -Do you have a policy with F.P.A? -I do.That's why I'm phoning you now. -All right,sir.could you give me the number of the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

3This is the account of the family of Aaron and Moses at the time the Lord talked with Moses on Mount Sinai. 2The names of the sons of Aaron were Nadab the firstborn and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar. 3Those were the names of Aaron's sons, the anointed

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

20When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the Lord your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you. 2When you are about to go into battle, the p

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

4Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man. 2Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. 3In the course of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

5The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel (he was the firstborn, but when he defiled his father's marriage bed, his rights as firstborn were given to the sons of Joseph son of Israel; so he could not be listed in the genealogical record in accorda

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science, I'm Cynthia Graber. This'll just take a minute. If evolution weeds out detrimental traits, why do some seem to stick around? Well what's bad in our current environment may have been good in the conditi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

10Then the Lord said to Moses, Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these miraculous signs of mine among them 2that you may tell your children and grandchildren how I dealt harshly with th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

30David and his men reached Ziklag on the third day. Now the Amalekites had raided the Negev and Ziklag. They had attacked Ziklag and burned it, 2and had taken captive the women and all who were in it, both young and old. They killed none of them, bu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

23When David was told, Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah and are looting the threshing floors, 2he inquired of the Lord , saying, Shall I go and attack these Philistines? The Lord answered him, Go, attack the Philistines and save Keil

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

But when they set out to do something, they did it, even if it took 200 years, 但是他们一旦决心要做什么事,他们便总是将其实现,哪怕这要持续2000年, for they were peasants through and through, not restless seafarers lik

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

THIS IS AMERICA - A Visit to Houston, Where Cowboys, Astronauts and Culture MeetBy Dana Demange Broadcast: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:00:00 UTC From VOA News: Heavy rains caused flooding Monday in Houston, b

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(六)月

One of the world's most remote inhabited islands is on the lookout for a new farmer, but with just one village and a population of only 265 people moving there may not be everyone's cup of tea. 最近,世界上最偏僻的小岛之一正忙着招一位

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How One Meat-Free Day Helps I still remember the look of worry on my parents faces when I told them I was becoming a vegetarian in high school. But what will you eat? they asked, utterly confounded at the prospect of a life sans meat. These days, veg

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Efforts to remove the gray wolf from the endangered species list across most of the lower 48 states hit a hurdle yesterday. A U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service panel said the scientific research is insufficient to make a decision. The

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习