I've seen the south of France I've seen the sunset dance Over Sunset Avenue I've seen the Rolling Stones Got real high on Rock n Roll Seen a lot of dreams come true But ain't no moment like when I'm holding onto you Ain't no moment like when I'm hold

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

A: I want to get some cable. B: Do you know what package you want to get? A: What packages do you have? B: We have movie channel packages. A: What else have you got? B: You can get the sports package. A: Is there a package with basic and movie channe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: So, now that I've decided to buy this car, how do I transfer the title to myself? B: Actually, your best bet is to contact the Automobile Club or to go to the DMV website. A: Basically, what will I need to do? B: Both buyer and seller need to tran

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

EDUCATION REPORT – April 11, 2002: Better Teachers By Jerilyn Watson This is the VOA Special English Education Report. The Bush administration is trying to improve teaching in American public school

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

A: Would you like some more coffee? B: No thanks. I'm full. We need to find our waitress and get our bill. A: The waitress is bringing the bill right now. B: This waitress has really been on top of things, hasn't she? A: Yes, this waitress did a grea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Would you like to order anything else? B: No, I'm good. All we need now is our check. A: The waitress is walking over here with our check even as we speak. B: I have never had bad service at this restaurant, but this time was really exceptional. A

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: I'm hungry. B: So am I. A: Where should we go eat today? B: How about we go eat in the cafeteria? A: I never bought food from the cafeteria. B: You haven't? They have a lot of good stuff. A: What do they have? B: They sell everything. A: Well, I w

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Jackie: Hello welcome to Entertainment! I'm Jackie Dalton. If you're someone who is quite careful about what you eat and likes to be healthy, then you might want to find out about what's being hailed as the latest super food. A 'super food' is a ter

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

[00:03.43]Module 6 THE CLOTHES WE WEAR [00:08.17]UNIT 3 Who's Peter? [00:11.88]1 Listen and write. [00:15.70]Who are these people? [00:17.50]Listen and write their names in the circles. [00:22.68]1 Who's Peter? [00:25.10]He's the boy wearing the swea

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语七年级

[00:02.65]Module 2 ON THE TELEPHONE [00:04.87]UNIT 2 Hello! This is Peter speaking. [00:07.51]1 Listen and read. Then say. [00:11.07]Hello? Hello! This is Peter speaking. [00:14.09]Oh, hello, Peter.This is Jane. [00:16.54]Hi, Jane. I'm calling about

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语七年级

There is a special day to recognize the importance of the ozone layer. In 1995, the United Nations General Assembly decided September 16th is the International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer. This is the date on which countries signed th

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Thank you very much. Its a privilege and an honor to be in the white intellectual ghetto of the West. We wanted to do a couple of things before we started. The first is that, based on the fact that SNCC, through the articulation of its program by it

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Mercedes-Benz is a German manufacturer of luxury cars, buses, coaches, and trucks. It is a division of its parent company, Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz was founded in 1881 and is the oldest car maker around today. Its history includes the first petrol-p

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Betty Friedan: How She Was a Leader in the Modern Women's Rights Movement in the U.S. Written by Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we tell about Betty Frie

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

A farmer owns a lot of land. He grows food on that land. He grows the food from seeds. He plants seeds into the land. The seeds grow into corn. The seeds grow into wheat. The seeds need water. The seeds need sunlight. A farmer owns a tractor. He driv

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is how a verb and an adverb messed up the inauguration. I took a break from work Tuesday to watch Barack Obama's inauguration, and like millions of other people, I saw a bit of confusion between Chief Justice John Rob

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

IN THE NEWS - December 7, 2002: Saudis Dispute Terror Critics By Jerilyn Watson This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program IN THE NEWS. This week, the government of Saudi Arabia announce

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻